Media LG Hockey HotLine - LG Hockey Hotline 7-1-17 "Happy Canada Day!!"

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by vhigh, Jul 1, 2017.

1. vhigh

vhigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +640 / 8 / -68
    LG Hockey Hotline 7-1-17 "Happy Canada Day!!"

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Vhigh
  2. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Just a recap from the talks they had with me;
    • 3v3 in EASHL does have the option to use a human goalie
    • In LG we plan on using 3v3 for IHL, "Thursday Night 3s", All-Star Events, and a few ESHL events
    • 3v3 in drop in I believe to be no human goalies
    • There has been some server changes and maintenance from NHL 17 to NHL 18. i'm not 100% sure what has changed and once I know i'll be able to share that.
    • Hands on with the new dekes and defensive skill stick play incredibly well. Along side some game play adjustments this does feel like we have more control on the ice. Once example is that stride dekes have been moved off of the right stick, allowing us as players to wiggle the right stick back forth quickly without activating a stride deke by mistake.
    • Plans for S6 aren't 100% yet. Vegas will be added to the League.
    • The scheduling for the next three seasons will likely see our game times changed to; Sun 9-10, Mon 9-10-11, Tues 9-10-11, Wed 9-10. That is ten game times, BUT you will only play nine times a week still. Therefore in week one you may not have a game Sunday at 9, and in week two maybe you don't play Monday at 10. etc
    • The debates about roster wipes, expansion drafts and how do we add a 31st team continue to heat up. I have a few ideas that will be presented at a later date closer to when this season is completed. A roster wipe IMO is the further thing from what is required to make Vegas work.
    Any questions @mention me and ask away

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  3. oSUPAHSTARo

oSUPAHSTARo Washed

Ratings:
    +96 / 2 / -6
    @LG McDonald

Do you mean the right stick auto dekes? Stride dekes are on the left stick and initiated after gliding. Also, is R1 required to used the defensive skill stick, or is there possible controller mapping to move hitting to R1, and have the skill stick be full time on the right stick?

No Streaming Account
  4. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Stride dekes are gliding plus both sticks the same direction. That has changed so while gliding we have full control over our right stick again

• Winner Winner x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  5. zBernatchez

zBernatchez Thin Blue Line

Discord:
    zbernatchez#0
    Ratings:
    +528 / 14 / -30
    any feed back on goalie

zBernatchez
  6. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    I know a lot of the bugs and issues that the community wanted addressed were in the top 100 things to fix.

I don't play goalie and haven't ever so I can't really common on what is fixed and what isn't. That'll have to be reviewed when the beta drops

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  7. SJUSoccer9

SJUSoccer9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SJUSoccer9#5071
    Ratings:
    +1,876 / 10 / -12
    TOP. 100. THINGS. TO. FIX.

no wonder 83% (@P00Dkcaj) of people stop playing this game outside of LG two months after it gets released. EASHL has existed for almost 10 years, there shouldn't be a top 100 things to fix list. Although when things that are fine get broken so they can be fixed and reintroduced as NEW FEATURES, I guess the top 100 list will keep on growing!

For example, like last year when goalies were getting frozen and started bunny-hopping up the ice. Never seen that in my life, but when it finally got fixed, we were all supposed to praise EA and thank them for not making goalies freeze and bunny-hop up the ice anymore! Wow thanks for fixing something that hadn't been in the game for 10 years! NEW FEATURE! ADD IT TO THE BACK OF THE BOX!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account