Media Let's Have A Chat ft. San Jose RW @l_Razor_x_Edge_l

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by KeplerWhatUp, Jun 2, 2017.

1. HiImKep

HiImKep Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kepler#9648
    Ratings:
    +84 / 11 / -11
    Hey, folks. @Kepler14733 here. We're gonna start running a weekly series here with the LGAHL PSN Media Team interviewing some players around the league, just so we can get to know other personalities around the league. These players will be the lesser known guys who we don't see in the shoutbox often, if at all. This week, we are sitting down with San Jose Barracuda Right Wing, @l_Razor_x_Edge_l.

Career AHL Stats (Through Week 1):
    Regular Season: 18-6-2, 88 P, 41 G, 47 A, +41
    Playoffs: 4-0-1, 13 P, 7 G, 6 A, +8

We're gonna jump right into the questions here, folks.

Kepler: First question, here. We will start simple. How did you hear about LG?
    Razor: It was near the end of Season 2, I was playing a drop in, and I heard people talking about LG, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

K: Interesting. Hearing them talk about it, what made you want to join?
    R: I was wanting to play competitive NHL, and have some fun playing.

K: Well, you definitely came to the right league for both of those. Is there anything you would take away, or add to the league? Something you personally would like to see?
    R: No, not that I can think of.

K: What other teams have you played for in past season?
    R: I played Season 2 in Kingston, and Season 3 in Hamilton and Barrie. Season 4 I made the jump to the Providence Bruins, and then the Charlotte Checkers. This season I am playing for the Cudas.

K: Are there any particular managers you really enjoyed playing for? And any specific reason?
    R: I've been enjoying my time on the Cudas right now with @Jkap123 and @Ducksfanwaterloo. Not only are we linemates, but we are friends, too.

K: That definitely helps. Makes it more enjoyable. I have heard from a couple sources that you are a pretty versatile guy. One of those guys willing to buy into anything the team needs. Any truth to this?
    R: Most versatile guy in the league. What can I say?

K: What makes you say that?
    R: I put my body on the line. It's that simple.

K: We're gonna move on from the serious questions for now. Onto a little more laid back stuff, not LG related. What NHL team do you root for?
    R: LA Kings.

K: Who is your favorite player in the league? Current as well as any past player.
    R: Mike Modano for past. Drew Doughty for present.

K: Two great choices there. Next question is a tough one. Pineapple on pizza. Yes or no?
    R: Noooo.

K: Is a hot dog a sandwich?
    R: Nope.

K: We will agree to disagree on that one. Last couple questions here. With the Penguins up 2-0 in the Stanley Cup Finals, do the Predators come back and make a series of it?
    R: Yes. But Mike Fisher is always winning with his wife.

K: Nothing but the truth there. Last one. What is one thing you're looking forward to in Season 5 of LG?
    R: Playing with the my friends, and hopefully doing well as a team. On paper we look good, so hopefully we have a good season.

That wraps up our interview with @l_Razor_x_Edge_l. It was a good time, and he is a great guy to talk to. I enjoyed myself, and hopefully everyone enjoys the read. We will be doing these all throughout the season. One will be posted on Friday, and the second of the week will be posted on Saturdays. Once again, and big thank you to Razor for taking the time out of his night to chat.

• Like Like x 8
    Kepler14733
  2. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    Kingston! <3

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Scotch-x4

Scotch-x4 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Scotch-x4#3352
    Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -2
    Kingston S2 was the dream team of LG!

• Like Like x 1
    scotch_i4i
  4. HitByTheBest95

HitByTheBest95 Calder Cup Champion #2020Admirals

Ratings:
    +240 / 27 / -30
    Much respect fellow Kings fan Dewey is my favorite player too.

• Like Like x 1
    HitByTheBest95