Media Introduction to LGAHL PSN Plays of the Week

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Ducksfanwaterloo, May 28, 2017.

1. Ducksfanwaterloo

Ducksfanwaterloo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ducksfanwaterloo#0978
    Ratings:
    +1,113 / 21 / -65
    Hey guys! So as you may have seen from @tsibs88 post from a couple days ago, myself, along with @Jkap123, will be producing an “LGAHL PSN Plays of the Week” video that will be posted every Saturday here on the forums.

To have your own clips featured in the video, there's a couple things you have to do. The first is to make sure someone in your game is streaming. You then also have to make sure that the player who is streaming to twitch also saves their previous streams on Twitch, which if you’re not quite familiar how to do you can watch a tutorial HERE. This step of the process is extremely important, since without it, the plays you want to share will not save, which means that you won't be able to clip it later on to submit it.

So after you make sure that a) Someone is streaming the game, and b) Someone has saved the game onto their twitch channel, all you have to do is “Clip” the segment of the saved stream that you would like to submit to me, which then can be sent it over to me via an LG PM, entitled “LGAHL PSN Plays of the Week Submission”.

If you’re unsure how to create a “Clip” on Twitch, and then send it in to me, just watch this quick tutorial HERE

I'm hoping to garner a fair amount of submissions over the course of the week to ensure that truly the best plays of the week get featured :)

If you have any further comments or questions, you can either just respond to this post, or shoot me a PM through LG

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Ducksfanwaterloo1