Introducing the LGGT Playoffs!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Feb 11, 2016.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Hey guys,

So, I've been mulling over how to have the 16 week grind be worth it, and this is what I have at this point:

The LGGT Playoffs!

After the 16th week, we will look at the total points each player has accumulated, then break it down based on whether they played in the Gold Tour or Silver Tour.

Each round of the Playoffs is two courses, same format as a regular week. So six rounds.

Your overall stroke score determines your final result. People who do not finish the entire six rounds are DQ'd from advancement, regardless of score. We are NOT playing for LGGT Points in these weeks.

The Quarter-Finals will be the Top 16 from each Tour with the most LGGT Points will be qualified to play in the first round of the playoffs OR you had been a winner in the Primary Course (4 round event) during one of the regular season weeks.

To advance to the Semi-Finals, you must have finished in the Top 8 from each Tour from the Quarter-Finals.

The Finals will take the Top 4 from each Tour from the Semi-Finals, and the best overall score this week will be considered the LGGT Champion!

Friendly Reminder: We are still doing a Battlefield Promotion of any Silver Tour player who wins 3 Tournaments (Primary or Secondary) in a season to the Gold Tour automatically.

The Final Push:

With this now announced, it is more imperative that you look at trying to play every event in the final week, especially those who have joined late in the season. Points are crucial now to getting into place.

After this week, I will attempt to identify the current Playoff Outlook for each Tour, but would certainly appreciate the help.

If there are any further questions, please let me know.

Good Luck to all!

LB

fkncommishlb
  2. burton31cat

burton31cat Tim R

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Exciting news James! Looking forward to it!

No Streaming Account