Interview with the Moist Maker!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by dantheman896, Mar 4, 2016.

1. dantheman896

dantheman896 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 4 / -5
    Hydrohunter my buddy how's things going today?

Let me ask you a few questions today and remember no political answers! We here at LGBA want the nitty gritty.

Q: How do you feel about your enormous price tag? Do you feel any pressure to perform?

A: There is always pressure associated with being a highly priced player. I do definitely feel I need to step up my game and play better this coming season. I don't feel pressure to do this however. Sticking to playing good team basketball and making good in-game decisions will give me a better chance to put up the numbers. The more I press and try to do stupid things for better statistical numbers, the worse my team will be with me on the floor.

Q: Aside from your team what team do you feel like will be the strongest team out there?

A: Toronto, hands down. Good, solid players coupled with a good starting line-up and a strong supporting cast off the bench. The Raptors will be a force to be reckoned with

Q: What is the best thing you're are bringing to your team?

A: I bring a good deal of LGBA experience and the mindset of playing good team basketball. I put up decent numbers last year, but better will now be expected because of the price and better arsenal of players I can put on the floor. I will always be there to play, and I am on plenty when guys don't show up.

Q: What team will be your rivals this season/what team are you looking forward to beating the most?

A: I think our team and everyone else wants a shot at the Raptors. They are the huge favorite this year and everyone is going to be gunning to beat them.

Q: What team would you have wanted to play for aside from the team that won you and why?

A: I would have been very happy in New Orleans. I know those guys well, and we had Chemistry from our finals run last season. However, I am perfectly happy where I am at this point and very excited about the season to come.

Thank you very much Hydro for taking the time today to answer a few of the hot topics out there! Good luck this season!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. xxxOpie24xxx

xxxOpie24xxx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 4 / -4
    Good stuff Hydro.

• Useful Useful x 1
    Xxxopie24xxx
  3. ROSE2Doccasion

ROSE2Doccasion Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -3
    Lol interview me...better yet just come up with 10 questions and put "CAN'T GUARD ME " for every answer...lolol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. ROSE2Doccasion

ROSE2Doccasion Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -3
    Good read...but I request you interview be be and I don't lose much...both together

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed

Ratings:
    +114 / 38 / -173
    I don't know you

iDontLoseMuch