Interview with the king that would be bingo

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by dantheman896, Mar 3, 2016.

1. dantheman896

dantheman896 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 4 / -5
    With the season near I thought it'd be good to get a little Q&A with some players. (More to follow soon)

Q: Excluding your team, whose the likely favorite to win it all this year?

A: Outside of my team which is being seriously overlooked, and outside of the self promoting Raptors who already toot enough of their own horn. I really like the Bucks. They're gonna jump on a lotta people. We all know bout the Core of AKA, Salty, and Matt, but the outside players like T Nasty, Jsnyder, Johnrackinmoney, and even NBA History are all players who when their head is on straight will put up numbers. It's all about them being happy with their roles. Johnrackinmoney is their X factor I feel.

Q: how do you feel about the upcoming season?

A: I feel really good. The owners we have in place have shown either in the past, or during scouting that they mean business and are here to help improving the league. All the teams are around the same in ability as far as 2k team and I think that'll keep guys in games a lil more than expected. I think a team or two will play a lot better than they're being given credit for.
    I think the biggest question mark is the pace of offense change with not being able to fast break as soon as shot goes up. I know a good amount of guys come from other leagues that allow whatever and we here at LG really want a sim gamestyle to be played. Lotta learning curves with a different league and punishments will be handed out.

Q: in your honest opinion aside from possibly yourself who do you think is the most overpaid player prior to any games played this season.

A: I'll give you more than you asked for, I'll give you three.:
    Barely over paid =Daffadome:Not because he's a bad player but because he is being paid a lotta money to play with a subpar player who may or not may allow him to play like he did with Drummond. I think it's 50/50 on if he makes an All-LGBA team or not.

Slightly Overpaid =Trost24:Love playing with the guy but for 4.25 he will need to bring a lot more than 6 points and 8 assists per game. I know he is a great player but for those numbers, it is just too much.

Grossly Overpaid = Clippa: the dude puts up buckets no problem....IN ALL 4-5 GAMES A SEASON HE WILL PLAY. What a complete waste of 5 million dollars for a guy who doesn't even play. If i'm giving someone over 3 million dollars he has to play in more than a small % of games. I know he's buddies with Joose who i hope can get more games...but man I see this as being a horrible move.

Q: if there was one player you could have on your team who would it be and why? (no political answers I'm not asking you to drop anyone)

A: WGP Gator. Dude showed in the scouting games I saw and partiipated in that he knows how to be pg. He scores when he needs to and includes his players in the offense. I hate "i'm a passing pg" type guys who drive in, end up wide open under basket, and kick it out cuz they already had a plan to do that and their finger was already on a button. This guy made it happen.

Only other guy I'd want would be the only player I didn't end up getting that i wanted :Johnrackinmoney, Cool headed and runs an offense well.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. xxxOpie24xxx

xxxOpie24xxx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 4 / -4
    This was fantastic Dan! Always great seeing these interviews. Love the insight.

Xxxopie24xxx
  3. Kermit-_-Wilts

Kermit-_-Wilts Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MpLs Anderson#5166
    Ratings:
    +628 / 11 / -21
    This was a good read should do more of these this season.

MpLsAnDeRsOn
  4. WGP GATOR

WGP GATOR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Great interview and thanks for the praise bingo

No Streaming Account