"How To" Improve (PSN) LGCHL - Please Share Your Opinions & Suggestions (Constructively)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by John_SheIdon, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Alexraymond007

Alexraymond007 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Why not have the european leagues?
    SHL, NLA , DEL?
    Teams wouldnt have to be packed and any player comitted to LG could be playing a lot more for their respective teams.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Dangle_geno_cely

Dangle_geno_cely Pure dangling sniper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    How about a night league that was at 1130 est, maybe start off with one game a night or two if enough ppl sign up..?

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Windmillsfordayz

Windmillsfordayz ThisGameSucksCYeaIn18 Platinum

Ratings:
    +251 / 14 / -32
    Increase the requirements for A and V status for S6

• Like Like x 2
    Windmillsfordayz
  4. TH3 0N3 l24l

TH3 0N3 l24l Oshawa generals legend #24

Ratings:
    +93 / 10 / -11
    I believe we should be assigned a action center file number when we file action centers so that it can be related to during any messages, or follow up.

• Like Like x 2
    th3_0n3_l24l
  5. Baba_Booey22

Baba_Booey22 New Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -1
    Cross conference scheduling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Baba_Booey22
  6. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 4th Line Grinder

Ratings:
    +37 / 9 / -18
    That wouldnt make much sense since they dont do it in the real CHL

• Winner Winner x 1
    nickyP1999
  7. Gshinske13

Gshinske13 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I feel that if you are (TC) you at least get a certain amount of games where you don't get shafted on playing I have signed up for pretty much every game for both teams I play on and haven't played once that's the only problem I have I know it's only one season but I feel that why most ppl that sign up and leave let me know what you think thanks

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. Icedfire97

Icedfire97 Just Another Noob

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -13
    There's rules that state that roster players must be played over TC players, when available. It doesn't matter if you are a TC and sign up for every game of the season, and a roster player on your team only signs up for a couple games. Your team still has to play the roster player before you.

Yes TC life sucks, especially when you're signing up for games and you don't get to play any. Your best bet is to play with your team and show them what you got. Prove to them that you deserve to be a Roster player and not a TC trade bait.

EDIT: Just saw what team you're on. Your season is already over. Have fun next season though...

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. skyhighsms

skyhighsms Member Platinum

Ratings:
    +27 / 5 / -10
    Here is one that everyone can agree with. League Staff needs to care more about the CHLpsn. I understand @John_SheIdon had to step down for personal reasons but I feel (as a second season owner) that upper League Staff is not completely focused on the CHLpsn. For example: Playoff scheduling and not keeping the owners informed of the playoff structure and start date. Action Center inquiries have been very slow and needs to have more haste. Finally, I believe it is in the best interest of the league not to have BOGS in the same league they manage. I believe it can create an unfair advantage to speculations and news from above. One BOG that has stood out this season is @ViRuS_I29I_ he has been a model citizen and manager and has always been there with answers to the best of his knowledge. Please bring him back. The CHLpsn misses you @John_SheIdon your coordination and structure is surely missed! In Conclusion I believe this Website has a lot more to offer than it gave us this season. Perhaps go back to a smaller CHLpsn format? Thanks for listening!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Skyhighsms
  10. Eccoldsteel

Eccoldsteel LGCHL St. John Sea Dogs Owner

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -2
    Would like to see a rooster expansion to maybe 3 spots just like in the real NHL ,so we can get active TC's there games for a better experience. Also would love to see inter conference games. Also dealing with games that happens weeks ago being ask by bogs to help change there scores correctly. If management doesn't know how to enter stats correctly then that would be on them. So if they make mistakes it should be at least submitted within 24 hours not 2 weeks down the line when it has implications on playoff standings.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Icedfire97

Icedfire97 Just Another Noob

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -13
    You want extended rosters at what expense? An even shorter TC squad becomes shorter. With the CHL expanding this season, it already took away the amount of TCs each had by a good margin. How are you wanting to split up 9 games a week for the 20 roster spots? If you did 10 games a week, that would mean every man of that 20 player roster plays a max of 3 per week, even goalies... (Just a thought)

Inter conference scheduling should never be thing in LGCHL. You don't see it in real life CHL so why would you see it here. Stick to the way it is now, there's nothing wrong with it.

More BoGs next season should hopefully help cut down the amount of team management that don't know how to submit stats correctly. Better yet, if a team didn't submit stats correctly why aren't you contacting such team about it instead of complaining that they don't know how to do so?

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Eccoldsteel

Eccoldsteel LGCHL St. John Sea Dogs Owner

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -2
    Thank you for your cortious and rapid response.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. xBOBARINOx

xBOBARINOx New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    1>FASTER turn around by BOG's and Commissioner's. Time is of the essence prior to Lineups, Game deadlines, Suspensions, etc.......
    2>>BOG's should NOT be Active players. Its an enormous conflict of interest due to rivalry's and enemies.

• Like Like x 1
    xBOBARINOx
  14. Boosted2ggsx

Boosted2ggsx New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How about the vetting process, my brother has not been able to play because he got vetted for not having his own psn plus and that was at the Begining of season 5, now still not vetted and can't play jrs. He's done everything the bogs asked him to and still nothing...

boosted2ggsx
  15. Willy8wonka1234

Willy8wonka1234 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Designate TC games, tryout periods, make TC easily tradable so they aren't sick not playing

No Streaming Account
  16. TH3 0N3 l24l

TH3 0N3 l24l Oshawa generals legend #24

Ratings:
    +93 / 10 / -11
    @LG McDonald what's the likliness that psn will see 2+ season contracts start this season (similar to how Xbox has them the past few?)

• Like Like x 1
    th3_0n3_l24l
  17. skenny999

skenny999 Idiot savant without the encumbering savant part

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -4
    It would be great if players from nearby regions could play together. Western or pacific teams have western or pacific players, Eastern teams eastern players.

I bring this up because the east/west club server lag is a thing. My ping tripled 90% of the time I played LG this year because my teammates were eastern while I was western. I could host and my ping would be normal but most of my teammates would be lagged thus it was pretty much me playing lagged all year.

The solution could be something simple as a compulsory preferred server box to tick on your profile so that owners/bidders know or so that I know not to try out for that team as it has mostly east players. Or it could be more in depth in terms of placing owners with teams based on geography?

Surely there is a solution to this. A guy from the eastern USA shouldn't be forced to play with Europeans all year just as a guy from Alaska shouldn't have to play exclusively with guys from Florida.

I know owners that recruit west guys for West lines and east guys for East lines etc. How can we make it a thing for all owners/gms?

No Streaming Account
  18. BlackDawgg71

BlackDawgg71 New Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I really do ENJOY PLAYING LG its fun and a lot of entertainment. I have played 3 seasons in LG going on my 4th season. I have been around and a lot of people know who I am. I truly believe that OWNERS/GMS stack there teams and do not give opportunities to other teams in THE DRAFTS to pick up players that are good so other teams who are always not in the playoffs an opportunity to win. It seems that it's NOT WHAT YOU KNOW BUT WHO YOU KNOW.OWNERS/GMS should be willing to give everyone an opportunity. Just my thoughts But over all it's a great game and fun

No Streaming Account
  19. Canucksfan66420

Canucksfan66420 New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Add more games.

No Streaming Account
  20. AllinFitness

AllinFitness Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 1 / -11
    AGM lock before bidding