IMPORTANT NOTICE: Revised Schedule

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Rocket League (LGRL)' started by IXI Ein IXI, Mar 7, 2016.

1. IXI Ein IXI

IXI Ein IXI LGRL Commissioner

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4
    Hello Everyone, We hate to make this announcement but we had to make a revision to the schedule. We know right now for the teams that exist that there is currently no scheduled games, we will be uploading it today. Tris was able to get us the league tools yesterday around 2:00pm est, it took longer than expected to get everything setup and running, and I appreciate everything he has done for us so far. We now have everything in place and have been setting it all up, but because of that we had to make a slight change to the start of the season.

We will still be starting on Monday, but it will be preseason for this upcoming week then followed by week 1. Week 1 will start at 11:00pm est on March 14th, as well as it will only be a 5 week season instead of the 6 weeks it was originally scheduled to be. This change is only to allow us to test the system before going into the regular system. None of us feel comfortable going into the season without being able to fully test everything. I want to stress that is the only reason for the change.

LGRL_Official
  2. x ROM4NOWSKI x

x ROM4NOWSKI x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    What time are the games for today?

No Streaming Account
  3. EZxBlessTheFall

EZxBlessTheFall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    Yeah, my team only has 4 at the moment but we'd be willing to participate in the pre-season week if you'd have us. Already posted on the team application.

No Streaming Account