IHL Preview of teams

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by Baris7688, Aug 8, 2016.

1. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Hello LGIHL,

Before i dive into this a couple of things im gonna start off with.
    1- I know some people, some people i dont know dont get all bent out of shape because this guy put up 245 points in VG while playing 82 games. I dont care.
    2- I dont know much xbox guys. But baris you played in XB1 summer league and now you are xbox (ahl) elite (below .500 record). /s I know but still i dont know everyone so sorry.
    3- If you dont like this one feel free to make your own. ;)
    4- This is me doing media not me being a BOG.

1. Russia- I was in the chatbox both LG home screen and LGNHL and all i kept hearing is Russia too op, Red machine never dies, Vodka is good and so is this team. OMG ff and lets give them the medal. All these xbox players must be really good tho because the xbox chat box was going insane and so was ours. So out of default im giving this team #1. @Class_Act_27 as goalie is puzzling yeah go ahead and hit the comments with the "hes elite" and all that stuff. Bottom line of this team will be able to lose some games i feel.

2. Czech Republic- I liked this team as a strong team as soon as i saw the management team they assembled aka Pittsburgh line. Chemistry cant be over looked and this team is full of it. Management basically is a top line pre draft then they ran out and got stellar people from top to bottom. The fact that they have two people who actually play goalie makes me think that they could take Russia on any given night. Itll be interesting how well this team does during the 3 week season. Nobody will be shocked if they end up number 1.

3. Switzerland- Another strong ownership team compared to the rest of this league. I really like this teams FWD line i have no idea how @B-Bunny fell to them thats a crime. The third line will prob struggle a bit but the top two lines should have no problem with any other team. Over to defense this is where it gets dicey if @Tis Woy Woy doesnt end up lost in VG then they are good if he ends up lost in VG land then this gets tricky. Still FWD lines were obvious priority and itll be interesting to see if it works. Also yall have killer TC goalies. Can Falk do a double and win gold and the cup?

4. Norway- Good job @Gostisbehere53 on assembling this team. Slight upgrades on GM and AGM :) . Oso not playing defense sucks for you but oh well. @KingKonz- is still goalie so thats a massive help looking at other teams goalies. Your defense is not as strong as it could be but your FWD line is good enough that it shouldnt matter at all. Defense isnt a factor when your TOA should be sick. I think 5 is a fair ranking for them.

5. Austria- WPG Jets and friends, oh sorry i meant Austria has a lot of solid players on this team and the first line seems to be decent and so does the 2nd and 3rd line. Strong centers were clearly what they wanted and if they preform up to standard should be interesting. @j_carlos_44 has a solid team assembled here, i think this team is more middle of the pack, if they beat a top team nobody is surprised but if they beat a lower "weaker" team nobody is surprised. Itll be interesting to see how this team comes together. Also obligatory @xxSNIPESHOTxx21 reference here, use the pass button bud :p .

6. France- The "all french" team, which isnt all french. It doesnt matter this team is still a competitive team and one to watch out for as the competition goes on. Is it a top 3 team? Prob not, will it cause people some problems as they play them more then likely. Rumor has it that @MxsterV2-77 cant play o_O so thats a super big hit to the dcore as him and @Stiivii-66 would have been dominant together. @nochance85 is a solid goalie and should be able to have a solid competition as his team is quite good. Another team Austria right here.

7. Denmark- Alot of ahl talent in the FWD positions. Remaking the utica line from S1 is a odd choice, @ryno1354 has no NaC friends on the FWD line so thats disappointing for him. Would like to see him and @Girgs28 play together. Interesting defense choices in the back, alot of dman who can handle the puck here so thats a plus and also a minus i feel yall might get caught watching every once in a while. Goalies you have selected both are solid as @NeWFie-KaNaTa is under rated and @Balaia likes CR7 so he is decent as well.

8. Kazakhstan- I know nothing about this team to be honest. Im gonna look at @Fontainette s write up and redirect you to that. All i know is Panthers and @SkillzPayBills3 is good. Oh and @Irishsean talks alot in the shoutbox.

9. Sweden- Assembled by @BROSKI_002 this team is a combination of AHL and NHL talent. Big boost that @Ryan_x_28 decided to play G again for this tourney. @JClaus33 is reunited with @Kraz18 @Ransom613 is given nobody from his vaunted Ransom Wrap Line :( . Defense is filled with solid dmen but nobody considered "top tier". Overall i think this team will do very well for itself and impress some people.

10. Finland- Want to see what would happen if you took the calder cup finals and then played the rest of LG, well now you can find out by watching finland play LGIHL. Well thats for the FWD side at least. Your defense...better hope the FWDs put up alot of points and back check like savages. If they do and thats how @Bigbeefy013 usually runs his team then this will be a interesting draft. Oh and i guess @Mooner2014 likes facing all the shots because is going to have to stand on his head because they drafted almost nobody on defense. @Corked87 and @B37Will and then what im assuming will be @Greeno1822 and @Blderunner_GT . Itll be interesting to see how this team shapes out.

11. Italy- A interesting team here. Some strong FWDs here and the curious choice to pick up @GeneralPatton044 as a FWD? Lots of solid players here for FWDs defense....not so much. Just based on all the other teams that are in this competition i cant make the argument that this team is necessarily better then anyone else listed above them hence the low power ranking.

12. Canada- I just...im not sure whats up with this team. Its not good but its not germany. Its also not austria/france so im just gonna put you near the bottom until you prove everyone wrong. One of your goalies im pretty sure isnt even going to be around for like 90 percent of this competition. @Desjy99 will have his work cut out for him as he tries to make whoever his RD partner is look decent.

14. Germany- Well Arizona part 3. Sorry i mean Germany, well 95% of this team should have been on a TC roster. Its bad when i had to check if your TC was your roster or vice versa. @marino swag and @xXLikeABOSSXx92 better hold hands and sing or pray or dance to whatever god they believe in because this is going to be a bumpy ride. And i @JTowNE41 better get the old HUT glitch that used to make two goalies appear in net happen in every game he plays or this is gonna be insufferable to watch. Cool that yall wanted to recreate the Miracle on Ice. Gave you 14 as well because i didnt rate my team but i know its still better then this.

USA- This is the team im on. Not gonna rate my team as i dont really know anyone on it. But feel free to look at Fonts review for words. If you dont like words here is a picture so https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2012/5-25/mqHQSSTFfw-6.png .

EDIT- I cant count so i had to redo numbers

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Nybarisny
  2. Speedyrocker89

Speedyrocker89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,295 / 126 / -246
    You kind of gave away that you had USA ranked 3rd when you skipped from 2 to 4 lol.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    @Voltep no way i just messed up the numbers i redid it sorry

Nybarisny
  4. vhigh

vhigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +640 / 8 / -68
    Great writeup BAris i enjoyed reading this!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Vhigh
  5. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Good write-up buddy

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Class Act 27

Class Act 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    class#0551
    Ratings:
    +1,183 / 23 / -129
    im the best g in da game

• Like Like x 1
    Class_Act_27
  7. NeWFie-KaNaTa

NeWFie-KaNaTa Xwhat???

Ratings:
    +91 / 19 / -22
    Underrated is an understatement im fucking Elite lol. Thanks for the shout out bro solid write up.

• Like Like x 1
    NeWFie_KaNaTa
  8. ARoguePineapple

ARoguePineapple Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ARoguePineapple#9357
    Ratings:
    +425 / 2 / -10
    Of course we're gonna lose some god damn games, I'm playing defense.

• Informative Informative x 1
    ARoguePineapple
  9. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Germany the under dogs I like it

• Like Like x 4
    TrooperPetterson
  10. Maddens26