Ideas for Season 2 changes??

Discussion in 'LGBA PSN' started by FR0BE 8, May 4, 2017.

1. MattTheCoolCat

MattTheCoolCat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842 / 2 / -9
    While you're right, unfortunately TeamUp is a dead game mode in 2k (the fact that it's even in the game still surprises me) and therefore recruiting people into a TeamUp league isn't as easy as one might think. People who play 2k play it for Park/ProAm or MyTeam.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MattTheCoolCat
  2. DeadShadow781

DeadShadow781 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -7
    Teams should consist of 5 players I feel like so the lack of teams issues can be fixed. Maybe they can have new game times for that or whatever the case.

Also Warriors/Cavs should be banned. Every team can compete with Spurs pg/sg and they're slow as a team Clippers sg/sf. All the other teams can compete with the next two up but no one can with the top two. Top two hardly have any weakness it's cheap asf especially with the shot meter slider updates as of late.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. DeadShadow781

DeadShadow781 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -7
    Also forgot to add I think Hof 8 minutes could be exciting adds more suspense as you kind of need to actually use a bench at that point. Gives more strategy to the game. As far as Historic I'd have to say no Bulls aside from rookie Pip and Rookie Jordan version most other teams are fine. Maybe no Celtics but Rondo Perk and the bench are garbage offensively other then that I don't think there's any cheap teams.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. DeadShadow781

DeadShadow781 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -7
    If we have sets of 5 willing to run teamup finding a member a game would be quite good and all the teammates can stream to bring more members in.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. DeadShadow781

DeadShadow781 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -7
    To get more people sixth man of the year should be a thing 5 starters and 1 extra that is allowed to play any position for a starter that can't make it. That'd make more teams. You don't need to rely on 10 people and one is gone then you forfeit cause your other line played or whatever the case.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account