Hull city Season 9 in a nutshell

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by l iSilver l, Feb 26, 2017.

1. ll xFuryx II

ll xFuryx II Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 3 / -2
    Hull City Season 9

Murked : golden boot winner and a couple of assist shy for the league leader. He sucks at finishing especially when shooting PKs. The team keeps telling him to polish his golden forehead but he only does fancy flicks. He might probably win ballon d' bum

Neymar: theres something wrong with his shoot botton. He likes giving balls to lil timmy in the stands. MR reschedule himself. He keeps blaming his batteries. Gotdamn frenchy

Elmo: probably one of the best CAM in LG. My dude just keeps on breaking ankles on the pitch. He's one of the most gifted utility player.

Soccer: is a bum. This dude was masterful at drafting his players. Cmon LG... why did u let him draft pride and duke so he can pair them with risxn. That backline is gorgeous. Manager of the season

Pooptart: just cross it to murked. If only bum ass murked can finish headers, poopy might have led the league in assists

Roon: my dude is a gem.... if hes not drunk. Been a pleasure playing holding mid with u. Most silverware in LG. Add another one in the bag

Pride: one of the quiet people on chat but he will lock u down

Risxn: another lockdown CB. Most goals by a CB in season 9.

Duke: another lock up CB. He will cook u on the wing if he decides to run up. Always the 1st one on the lobby

Steve: great hands brother. My dude was a flash against New Castle with that quadruple save to get us a draw.

Jesus: shit at league games but played spectacular during cup games. Still undefeated on cups.

Beast: can trust this guy anywhere on the pitch. He was Hull's utility player.

As for Hull's best defender... sorry risnx & pride... but im gonna go with duke on this one

Good season everyone. Its not over yet. Still have to win the cup

PS i suck at writing so be nice

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    Lit