Good Series Rochester...

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by POOPIE SNOOPY, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Bake703

Bake703 Shake it before you Bake it

Ratings:
    +1,136 / 188 / -101
    hahahahahahahaha miss you bud <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    BAKE703
  2. Hopestrom

Hopestrom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 14 / -149
    I've already talked to a few of the Rochester boys and wished them well in the finals. After the loss in game 5 I needed to take some time away to shake it off.

Very proud of the boys in LVP. I really think we proved that no matter who you are and who you are playing - you just need 6 guys each game to buy into a gameplan to be very successful.

Rochester... I knew from the beginning of the season what that group was capable of.

@Bake703 and @Schizostone you guys have earned a lifetime of soup and wax at Nam Pho Kims (offer only available on Sundays: please not Nam Pho Kim's is not open on Sundays.)

I told you guys in good fun the moment you traded me that I was coming for you in the playoffs. It was quite the statement but I believed in LVP. I admired that team all year. It obviously didn't completely work out how i hoped in the end lol but it was a fucking blast and I'm glad that if someone was gonna end our run it was you guys.

@DSA Caron18 and @PitcheRxSwaGx - I owe each of you a fist fight!

Go get it boys!!

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  3. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord:
    pitcherxswagx#0
    Ratings:
    +855 / 162 / -77
    Step up homie you and @Kaddie x75 both

• Like Like x 1
    Santaklaus42