Games out of club

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Moranaconda, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Does anybody think it would be possible to organize League games through club challenge? Because I am getting real tired of this Lag crap.. It always seems club games are far less laggy than Drop in's... It should almost be a new rule until either 1: League Gaming gets their own server to run games through. 2: EA gets their S*** together And or 3: PSN finally realizes they have a MAJOR issue admits it and fixes it.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  2. S0ME ROCK

S0ME ROCK The "Great Wall of Finland"

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    I don't think they can do that this season because it isn't in the LGHL PSN Constitution, and they would have to have (don't quote me on this) a majority of the Owners vote yes. BUT don't quote me on that.

No Streaming Account
  3. birthday_machine

birthday_machine I'm not staff anymore

Ratings:
    +256 / 3 / -14
    I can think of a few reasons not to:

Some people might not want to leave their current club. Other people might not understand the club menus, or how to leave/search/join clubs. You're adding extra barriers, and when minutes count getting your ECU's into a game you want to keep things simple. It's also possible it could screw up to OCR if things in the screenshots are different, but I don't know anything about that.

I think there's a lot of superstition tied to lag, and no matter what tricks you try, some games are gonna lag.

If nothing else playing all games the current way keeps things consistent. If there was some difference between club invite vs the current method, and suddenly you have 30% of the games through club invites, that doesn't exactly keep things level for everyone.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    birthday_machine
  4. cjdtheprofessor

cjdtheprofessor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -2
    I've seen the exact opposite; drop in lobbies rarely lag while club games are a coin flip. Like birthday said, it's all superstition. We would probably have the same question in reverse had the league started with club lobbies

• Old Old x 1
    Cjdtheprofessor
  5. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Yeah it is completely random I agree it just seems smoother in club. And it would be impossible to get everybody on the same page. What it really boils down to is EA and PSN have to get their act together otherwise those of us who compete at an extremely high level and in ultra competitive leagues are always going to be put at a disadvantage several times a week. They really need to get their act together...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  6. Judge-99x

Judge-99x Defense first!

Ratings:
    +69 / 15 / -21
    The lag has been hurting me since preseason... Whatever it takes to get rid of it I'm down for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Wingnutdrw53

Wingnutdrw53 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Wingnutdrw53#1228
    Ratings:
    +269 / 27 / -182
    It really sucks when lagging alters the outcomes of these games - whether we win or lose, i DO not like it. You gotta put your tin foil hat on, and wish upon a star to hope you don't lag. You got people that have invested in the best possible internet (Myself/others - $128 a month..300 MB per second Wired).. and We/I inherit peoples 4G lag off their phone... it's ridiculous (How does that happen?) it's not my fault some people can't afford high speed internet, yet they benefit off mine? We/I bought this high speed internet for a reason. Nobody wants these games to affect the win/loss column...and it does unfortunately - Every point is crucial and critical in these formal competitive leagues. EA collects How much money from HUT alone?? It's pretty sad that they can't invest in better servers, or at-least regional servers... (Southeast, Northeast, Midwest, Pacific North, Pacific South) it's also pretty sad when people down here in the U.S get attached to the Ireland server... how on earth does that happen? If they charged me $10, 20, 30 when we buy the game to get better servers, i would do it in a heartbeat

They need better servers (Obviously) #1
    They need to bring back general and regional lobbies #2
    They need to give players the visual of the Connection speeds of other players like they did in previous NHL games so they know who and who not to play with lol

They fix these 3 alone, that would make me happy - i could care less about the dynamics, and looks of the game if they fix this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account