GameChangers Event #1 Upon Us Soon

Discussion in 'EA NHL Series' started by LG-McDonald, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Redmile89

Redmile89 Knock Knock

Discord:
    redmile89#0
    Ratings:
    +707 / 38 / -43
    GM connected done the right way. I hear the Madden game offers a decent Connected experience so something along the lines of that.

If "turd" shots continue to be as effective as they are, goalies need to have the ability to redirect or control rebounds to an extent at the very least. Ex: Having the ability to steer the puck into the corner using your stick.

If tips are going to be a thing make people at the very least hold in a button or combination so it's not as random. Making them be postionally sound while also using the correct button(s)

Implement a practice arena while the game loads like FIFA does.

• Like Like x 2
    Redmile89
  2. Sunshine2644

Sunshine2644 The Cream of the Crop

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -3
    I would say no to leveling up because it gives a clear advantage to people who have more time to play than others

hartford48
  3. Bizzibiz

Bizzibiz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 64 / -30
    I had a similar idea except every player build would get the SAME amount of points that you can work with, but certain build types would have "caps" or limits on particular skills. Say you create a player that's 6'0 200lbs vs a 5'10" 180lb, the smaller player could have a higher speed cap but lower hitting power.

I'm sure that's sort of how the system is now you just can't customize each class. I like the 2-way dman but I would take a little shot accuracy away to give him more speed. Or lower the enforcers hitting power and give him a little more puck handling skills etc. Set amount of total points but certain assets capped by build size/weight.

Lot's of great mentions in here and I agree with so many. Auto-animations (near the net, wow turn them off), broken lobbies after a game is played, dmen cradling the puck off faceoffs, practice mode with friends/online yes yes yes!! Blocked shot stats yes! Whoever said that cudos. Most of my play as a dman is getting in the lanes and blocking a crapload of shots whether its off my ankles or a buttpuck block. Where's my cred mayne?

Other ideas and input:
    • Custom builds (see above)
    • Sensitivity and acceleration adjustment for goalies.
    • Goalie skill stick. The players get one why not the goalie. How does it work? Right now the right stick is only used for cross crease movement low pad saves. All it does is put your goalie WAY out of position or a useless paddle down. If you need to cover cross crease THAT far, you're better off just diving with quare. So, skill stick. The left stick is for normal positioning, the right stick will be a save chance increase multiplier. If the shot comes in top right, you use right stick to top right, or mid post, low right, straight down for better 5-hole deflection coverage and so on. If you are slightly out of position but good with the skill stick, it will increase the chances of making a save.
    • 12 man lobbies...we've been over this and EA's excuse as to why they went with the current system is crap. See the next point.
    • VOTE KICK. Give us a vote kick for the drop-in trolls and then there's no need for position lock.
    • Momentum swing during club play. This needs to go both positive and negative effects. Don't tell me it's not there because I've felt it playing in net. There's been games that I stopped everything thrown at me as if I had extra speed and reaction, and games where anything thrown on net went in.
    • Game situation logic needs to be improved. ie: late in the 3rd, down by a goal, open 1-timer...and either the player whiffs on the shot or their stick breaks. Really? a 3rd broken stick...Other examples is a questionable overtime tripping call that results in a penalty shot. Its overtime c'mon ref!!
    • Passing power is backwards and has been since day 1. In a hurry-up situation a one-touch is ideal but it never works. If I see a player breaking up ice and at a distance, I need to get rid of the puck like now!! But I can't...because I'm "charging up" for a long pass. Hockey is a quick decision type of game and passes need to happen fast. I've always hated the fast/hard pass being a trigger HOLD to charge it up. It's backwards damnit! If I need a slow pass and want to put some touch on it, I'll hold the trigger to tone it down.
    tldr...

No Streaming Account
  4. Blade mtl

Blade mtl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -3
    1-the puck pick ups are ridiculous it feels like 8 players have to touch the puck before it gets picked up.
    2-the puck hitting a skate a stick a head a knee the board etc.. is dumb , this is how it should be if you are facing the play and you are well positioned you should intercepted the puck 100 % of the time ,if your back is facing the play or awkwardly placed you should not intercepted the puck.
    3-take out the auto animation completely
    4-The momentum at the last minute of the periods are funky.
    5- Speed up the game and more agility like the beta.
    6-Puck chop are crazy
    7- 80 mph Shot from the point getting blocked needs to end up in some1s face or in the crowed or on the boards or in the corner not like 80 % of the time on your opponent blade for a turn over.
    8-Saucer pass should be more effective

P.S. The puck interceptions are way better this year then last year, people who tries to force passes or drive the slot seems to struggle this year.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. jonlol

jonlol Pizza Bro

Ratings:
    +940 / 31 / -95
    • Winner Winner x 5
    eashlgoalie
  6. SauceTheBleach

SauceTheBleach Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I think they should bring back the winter classic mode with all of the winter classics from the past 2 years. Also I think they should add in a winter classic arena for EASHL.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. LaPlante94

LaPlante94 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Custom builds

Gameplay. Don't care that much about other little features in the game if the gameplay isn't that great.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. KornyKev

KornyKev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Dmen stats must get fixed. with better directional results from the block also the goalies kicking out to the corners on the easy shots.
    Let's get some dump chase dekes. The flip dump out of bounds ticks me off.
    These whiffs on one timers are ridiculous. Also being locked in to an exact spot on the face-off leads to the automatic turnover let us move a bit into other areas.

Some cool ideas I think:
    Let's get a stick creator. If anyone ever did the Nike Bauer stick builder in a pro shop you could pick length, stiffness and your Blade. The length and lie of the stick effected your skating style. The blade could give you boost on attributes. Better back hands, toe drags, slap shot, and digging pucks out (anyone ever done this at a store, I did)

To help out streaming let's have the ability to watch our teammates play. Switch the camera to broadcast mode and enjoy like we are watching an actual game. This would make it great for the guys doing play by play come playoffs.

• Like Like x 2
    kornykev7
  9. AyeKeeks

AyeKeeks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Keeks#6052
    Ratings:
    +131 / 4 / -10
    NHL 14 Remastered please

• Like Like x 1
    keaneN
  10. Shmucked

Shmucked Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +149 / 3 / -7

- Goalies should be able to hustle quicker to the bench when your team is about to go on a power play. Seriously how many times as a goalie have you nearly reached the bench or sat down for 1 second before the play is dead. It takes way too long. I'm only asking for the skating speed to increase when the game asks you to skate to the bench not goalie skating speed in general. Pulling the goalie should remain the same when skating to the bench to prevent abuse.

- Currently there is a feature if you hold down the X button while in your crease you skate behind the net to receive and stop the puck behind the net. The speed in which you skate behind your net needs to be increased because it is very useless at the moment. Once again only increased around the net or behind the net and not in general.

- When you come off your post when the other team is by the half boards deep in your zone you leave a big gap even if you come off the post holding down on the trigger. Positioning off of the post should reflect where the puck is on the ice. I understand this is a problem only when you are in a very high skilled level game but it is abused so much and isn't fair.

- If you get bumped as a goalie with or without the puck you constantly get frozen, it happens nearly every game. If you get bumped while covering the puck you cannot play it and are forced to hold for the whistle. If you get bumped during a save animation you 100% get stuck.

- When covering the puck on your knees you should be able to charge the strength of your pass better when you throw it out. Maybe only towards the sides to prevent abuse but you should be able to throw the puck to the boards on the left, right or behind of the goalie much harder.

- Precision movement as a goalie NEEDS to have a slider to INCREASE/decrease speed. (I know you said this already but this is SO important I had to repeat it)

- Butterfly goalies who sit in butterfly and make glove saves from the opposite side of the net even when sliding in the wrong direction during the shot. Sliding or moving in general during a shot should be adjusted. I find myself moving in precision movement during the shot and my goalie will teleport a few inches towards where I was moving to make the save and miss the puck instead of staying where I was and making the easy stop that I stayed in perfect position for.

- Wrap arounds and shot's are still going right through your pads or through this tiny gap that isn't sealed off when goalies do the stand up hug the post animation. It's still very broken, the transition in to the hug post animation is not air tight when it should be especially with the stand up animation on the post because you give up more then 1/2 your net to focus on the low/high end of that post.

- Poke checks from the stand up hug the post animation needs to be adjusted, the main problem being you cannot move your goalie for 2 seconds after doing it. A scenario of this that you can test out yourself would be if you try to poke check a skater on your far right who is trying to short side close to the net while in the standing hug post animation and when you miss and have the post covered he comes around your net to wrap you on the left. You can never slide over to stop it in time because your goalie get's stuck on the post. You should be able to do that poke check and slide/move without any delay because it makes the close quarter poke checks useless because you get glued to that post for 2 whole seconds which is a very very long time for a goalie during play. You can normally move post to post easily but right after this pokecheck you feel like you are glued to the post.

- You should be able to make stick saves if the puck goes below or above your blocker towards your stick. A goalies stick is a solid piece of equipment and pucks should be able to bounce off of it, pucks going right through your stick like it's none existent is ridiculous. (similar to your paddle down fix where pucks go through it but I think it's just the entire stick physics in general)

- Slow/medium moving low shots and passes not being detected by your goalie and either not doing an animation or doing one too late to allow very silly goals. On this same note when a puck is coming down the ice towards you at a slow/medium speed and you skate into it to pick it up often times your goalie will instead do a late butterfly animation causing it to go right past you or just simply go right through your skates with no animations.

- The aggressiveness stat does not work how it should and how it has worked in previous games. The aggressiveness stat is how often your goalie will do desperation saves either when out of position or if a puck is deflected. This stat is currently the highest on a stand up goalie and there is no difference between all 3 styles of goalies after 100's and 100's of games using each style showing me that it is completely broken or the difference is so minuscule it makes no difference. The aggressiveness stat in goalies is very important, especially to counter teams using grinders. The stats of each goalies style should have heavier weight between each style so you can counter the other teams play style properly.

- Goalie unlocks are so limited, skaters can now have custom stick tape colours but goalies cannot so you can't match properly. Goalie helmets cannot be custom colours to match your custom team colour jersey's, goalies don't have goal celebrations or jersey tucks to unlock as they gain levels. There is so much that needs to be added in this area.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Shmucked
  11. Bizzibiz

Ratings:
    +256 / 64 / -30
    Spectator mode would be pretty cool. You could join a buddies game session and simply watch without them having to broadcast. Separate broadcast view for streaming is a great idea love it.

Also need glasses...I want a glasses unlock so I can make my slap shot Hanson brothers lol.

And finally, just let us move as fast as the CPU goalies. Post to post, cross crease, behind the net to cut off dumps all that stuff. Let me move as fast as the AI.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    No Streaming Account
  12. Shmucked

Shmucked Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +149 / 3 / -7
    A proper paddle down option for goalies would work perfectly for this, at the moment it is broken and useless. To use it you go into butterfly and hold the right stick down, if this worked properly you could just sweep the turd low shots away from the net every time and not have to worry about it.

Shmucked
  13. LaPlante94

LaPlante94 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    I forgot to add in my other post, but you should be able to dump the puck out by banking it off the glass easier. You can't really do it now because you'll get a delay of game penalty every time.

No Streaming Account
  14. zBernatchez

zBernatchez Thin Blue Line

Discord:
    zbernatchez#0
    Ratings:
    +528 / 14 / -30
    Brodie I love you thank you for making NHL great again, seriously thanks for putting the time to listen to our feedback and making NHL a better experience

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zBernatchez
  15. immortalbmw

immortalbmw ultimate puck stoppah

Discord:
    immortalbmw#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 4 / -4
    I know many of these are duplicates but that is important. The more we mention something the more weight should be put behind it in this meeting. @jonlol I have included several goalie things so as you previously requested have a look if you feel any are worth adding to your Google doc.

EASHL skater stuff...
    1. Take away the 'double slap shot whiff' as I like to call it. When you whiff on a slap shot your player usually gets stuck trying the animation (which never connects) one more time.
    2. Take away the game's odd fascination with forcing my guy to suddenly speed burst forward toward the puck when I actually want him to stay in place and hold a position. I've been badly burned on defense for that several times in NHL 16 and 17.
    3. Tone down the effectiveness of some of the crazy deflections. I don't know if it would be easier to just make the deflection angles less drastic, less accurate, or just deflections occurring less often in general, but it's bad sometimes. I think instead of it being an auto thing the game decides make it manual. The player should have to commit to wanting to deflect the puck.
    4. Rework the one-timers. If a player holds his precision skate button and holds up on the skill stick, make that only be a one-timer wrist shot. Any one-timer slap shot should have to be a manual attempt. I'm thinking one-timer shots should be less automatic or game decided and be just like regular shooting... up is a wrist shot, down and then up is a slap shot.
    5. Decrease the accuracy of shots taken from 'zero angle' near the goal line. It's insane how players will often miss wide open nets from all sorts of angles out in front, even if they are only a foot away. Give them a shot from the side near the goal line, however, and they all become can't miss deadeyes. There are too many short side goals scored this way. Go back and look at the all-star festivities footage from last season. Even Steven Stamkos struggled through several attempts before finally putting a few on the empty net, and please notice that's with no pressure with an empty net. Your standard mid-level created player, even a sniper who would be a lesser player than Stamkos, should struggle to hit perfect shots each time. Let's not even start talking about the other classes with lesser offensive attributes.
    6. Injuries and their effect on the game need re-examined. I would say remove them completely but then I think you take away the need and effectiveness that an enforcer may have. This is not a perfect solution by any means but perhaps try having the injury only last for X amount of minutes like 15 or 20 but in the meantime while that player is injured he is removed from the game and have the user now control a new 'lesser' player. Like if their player is normally an overall rated 85 or whatever, and gets injured, have him return in 15-20 minutes as an 85, but during that time let him control a different skater that is an overall rated 75 or 70 instead.
    7. Bring back game misconducts. After so many game ejections eventually PEOPLE WILL LEARN and play with more caution. Perhaps treat it like the injury idea I suggested above in point 6. Bring in a lesser skater for the user to continue playing with except this one lasts for the entire game.

EASHL goalie stuff...
    1. It clearly caused some game breaking issues the first time you tried it, but bravo on introducing the human controlled 6th skater into the game this year. Please find a way to bring it back without ruining the game. Do not give up on the idea please!
    2. Real goaltenders do not constantly give huge rebounds on a 70 mph blue line wrist shot gliding along the ice. This ruins the game.
    3. It's been awhile, maybe 20 years, since running the goalie was a legit thing. It's against the rules. Combined with my 2nd point above it's an overpowered tactic. I've been blown out of games quickly because someone shoots the low blue line wrister and then anywhere from 1-3 players run the goalie. They either pick up a large rebound which should not be coming out (again, point 2) or else the goalie bobbles the puck and these skaters push me and the puck into the net. These should be penalties, not goals and game winners.
    4. Precision movement is precise until a shot comes in, and then the goalie goes into full on crazy mode. I use precision skating all the time but it feels like I can't make any last second adjustments before a shot comes in or I'll slide way out of position. That's what the regular type skating is supposed to be for.
    5. Standard movement (or whatever you call the non-precision skating) is fine except it needs to stop producing spinning. I mostly refuse to use it because the goalie feels he must turn sideways and attempt a sideways 90 degree save. Worst case scenario he spins around backwards 180 degrees on rare occasions and attempts a 'reverse save' I guess I'll call it. Otherwise this should be the type of skating I should be wanting to use when I need good sliding action on a save (see above on point 4) instead of precision.
    6. The goalie tends to move slightly left or right a few pixels instead of letting me position him exactly where I want. If I am standing in a spot he will often make a little nudge towards his blocker side, so depending on which handedness I'm playing depends on which way he nudges. Also if I try using precision skating to just budge myself over a little, he favors his right regardless of which handedness I use. If I execute it with enough accuracy I can hold the precision skate and keep tapping to the left but yet continually inch myself right until I end over on the right post. When he does these little nudges his legs do a glitchy looking shuffle too.
    7. There needs to be a way to fix goalies playing the puck. This needs to be a completely manual process with no auto animations or auto decision making from the game involved. Too many times I'll skate out to play the puck and my guy just refuses. Or sometimes I'll be readying myself for a low save and trying to plan ahead what comes next, just to have it all thrown out the window because the game decided I'm going to play the puck on my stick instead. Both of these situations have caused goals to be scored against that had no business happening.
    8. There also needs to be a way, maybe a stance or something, that helps goalies fairly position themselves to cover much more of the net as we prepare to defense against a wrap-around attempt. Wrap-arounds have been overpowered for several iterations of your game now and it's because of two reasons combined. First is goalies in this game don't have the proper tools to truly keep proper positioning to take away about 90% or more of the lower part of the net like real goalies do. The second, which I'll add remarks about later in a different section, is that the speed wraps are so impossibly speedy because you allow the physics of the puck, stick, and goal post to be unrealistic. The stick goes through the goal post for starters. The puck also exhibits some strange behavior if you take a close look at a slow motion replay.
    9. Give me the hairstyle I took time to unlock and chose over the other 61 choices. It does give the correct hair if they highlight you for something after a whistle, but otherwise during the actual gameplay, during fights, or during time spent on the bench (delayed penalty call) you can easily see it's a generic hockey mullet hairstyle.

EASHL general stuff...
    1. The collision 'hit boxes' for lack of better terms (I come from a fighting game background like Street Fighter) need a TON of work. I guess the team just calls it 'physics' in general. Pucks go through goalie equipment, the boards, and sticks. Sticks go through other sticks, the boards, other skaters bodies, goaltenders, and the post/net itself. Making physical objects actually touch each other appropriately and react appropriately would change this game so much the results would be mind blowing. It wouldn't even be the same game any longer.
    2. This may be a continuation of the previous point, but please remove ALL bubbles and force fields. There should not be bubbles around the goalie or his posts/net. There should not be bubbles around skaters any time they want to move their skill stick left or right. I'm guessing there are probably bubbles around the puck in some instances although that's not as easy to show and may be mistaken as bubbles around other objects. Just do away with that please!
    3. Whatever is making the boards stick out and screw up the pucks path on passes and slap shots, take it away. It seems to have just started in NHL 16 from what I recall. As a defenseman wanting to throw the puck along the boards around/behind my own net, I no longer make forehand passes. Backhand seems ok but on the forehand I only wrist shot it or sauce pass it now. There is no reason for a simple pass along the boards to mysteriously bounce directly out in front of my own net and cause a goal against.
    4. Overall I enjoy the player class system in place. I'm sure there will always be a need for some tweaking but it's been two games now with this in place and I'm a fan.

Drop-in games stuff...
    1. I like the new system this year and I think it is an improvement with the pre-selection of F/D/G but go ahead and take it further by breaking it down to C/LW/RW and LD/RD and G. My theory is this will cut down on the amount of players sitting in the middle not taking a spot.
    2. Allow more than 12 players to enter into a game's position selection screen. Make it 36 or something much larger. For many years now trolls enjoy sitting in the middle so that we are held hostage waiting on them if we want a 12 player game. Take the power away from them. If 11 players are readied up in position and one clown wants to ruin things by refusing to choose the last position (which he clearly specified he wanted, see the 1st point in this section) then the 13th or 14th player to enter that actually wants to play the game should be able to jump right in and keep the action moving.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    immortalbmw
  16. RaVen_Phantom_

RaVen_Phantom_ RaVen Phantom

Ratings:
    +88 / 28 / -50
    BIG CHANGE THAT SHOULD HAPPEN: Frostbite Engine for NHL 18

Having the frostbite engine will change the way we play hockey. Seeing FIFA 17 having Frostbite made me thing "What would the Frostbite Engine in NHL games be like?" freaking amazing. This is needed without no doubt to change EVERYTHING.

Please change the faceoffs for this engine as well, if this engine isn't coming out for 18 change the faceoffs period. There should be extra movement when the puck drops. (Hold the right stick left or right same as before, once the puck drops you can manually push back the other center's stick and win it to the RD or LD) Idk something new. Also with the faceoffs, there should be an option to let the wingers take faceoffs. Either the center has the option, when the center is losing too many, computer center but human wingers, or realistically when the center jumps super late and he or the wingers can choose who takes the faceoffs. Sometimes when I'm losing or dominanting on the faceoffs, I want the wingers to take it instead of me for the game or for a while. This can lead up to the team who's losing faceoffs to have more puck advantages.

The player classes should stay the same forever. Reason why is making it balanced to people who don't have time to work on classes. It'll be more far for people in leagues, especially if your in the NHL, cause who would want a person who has a 70 overall and can't do much like a person who has a 87 overall.

Custom goalie masks
    should be in NHL 18. No matter what they say about people having inappropriate stuff on their masks is fun to people, let them be them. There are people who are more mature and won't make those kinds of masks. The COD developers don't ban people for having inappropriate emblems or skins. Seeing custom masks from people gives a lot of different unique combos to goalies who want to be original (more like myself). They should as different types of letters, patterns, designs, and colors. Having at least 2-3 custom goalie masks slots for quick change access so they don't need to remake their favorite masks. I believe they'll do a great job with it if they add this option next year.

EASHL Winter Classic/Stadium Series Weekend (MULTIPLE STADUIMS)

I miss Winter Classic mode back in last gen of NHL games. It'll be cool to bring them back every weekend for EASHL in drop-in and club. For club, once a club has reached Prestige 1 lvl 8 or so, they can choose between different types stadiums and you can only play those over the weekend. Depending on the state/country it'll have true dynamic snow.

Everytime you Prestige, you should get a different type of sticks and skates that glows and have glowing pad stripes. Sounds unrealistic but most of the celebrations in the game are unrealistic and stupid. So why not have these.

More customizations for NHL 17 & NHL 18. Since they brought back club customizations, they might as well add more. With the latest update (1.04) they added more logos to clubs as well as new celebrations, and equipment. They need to add more player sticks and skates. Most of the sticks look dull, mainly cause most of the sticks are black.

MATCHMAKING ISSUES

Not finding clubs or people in drop-in, messes up because of one or multiple people in the group having bad connection. EA isn't really to fully blame for this issue. What they should do now or for future games is letting the person in the lobby host it and not the captain. Where EA finds the person with the best connection out of both teams, to make a suitable lobby experience.

When the captain has bad connection, it tends to take longer to find games in club or not having enough people in drop-ins. Yes sure when your in club and a person isn't there people may let that person host it. The after effect is having multiple people lag during the session. I feel NHL 18 should have true dedicated servers.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
    New_Yorks_Elitist
  17. Tibbytwo

Tibbytwo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 1 / -3
    I would like to see gm connected make a return. Probably one of few here that want it but if it comes without the issues it was well put together... could even help LG because if I remember correctly you could even set up as each player for a team. Besides that as you guys said practice for eashl would be a big one. And either fix the glitch where you get stuck, or make the kick for inactivity if you dont touch your controller.

No Streaming Account
  18. Hungry Ducks

Hungry Ducks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hungryducks#0
    Ratings:
    +40 / 2 / -1
    Individual Player Energy

I think this should get priority. It would add a layer of skill and gameplay that isn't currently in-game. Icings will become more important. I'd even like to see energy deplete more rapidly per shift and to recharge it you would have to line-change as you do in BAP. It would punish people who rely on spamming hustle all period because they are out of position/miss a forecheck assignment and benefit people in good positioning and are able to control their energy/hustle. Penalty Kills would have to be played more strategically with dumps and line changes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Vague Being

Vague Being Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 2 / -0
    My main issue as a goalie is that it doesn't seem like I have much control over the goals that go in. I understand that the goalies need to give up goals to keep the game interesting, but it's easy to get frustrated when:

-You get freight trained by 4 guys and they score
    -A missed pass or poke checked puck comes directly at you and your goalie can't save it
    -A missed pass or poke checked puck generates a huge rebound
    -Goalie isn't facing the puck
    -Goalie tries to play the puck with his stick when he is completely surrounded
    -Unable to cover the puck in 90% of necessary situations
    -Puck somehow goes under goalie while butterfly
    -Goalie chooses completely wrong animation
    -Goalie tries to save an incoming pass that is recieved by the attacking player and shot while I'm stuck in animation
    -Scored on shortside while hugging post
    - and this

I don't like getting scored on as much as the next guy, but I at least want to feel like it's my fault if I do. I think Jonlol's googledoc was pretty on point with the adjustments that should be made.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Bizzibiz

Ratings:
    +256 / 64 / -30
    ^^ that could totally happen judging by the angle the shot went off the stick and the speed of the puck. The physics worked as they should in that video clip due to the pucks inertia and stick deflection that caused a rotation on the puck. That sucks....but thats a good goal lol.

No Streaming Account