Media FINAL VOTING RESULTS FOR S5 AHLPSN ALL STAR TEAM

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by tsibs88, Jul 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TeeSibs

TeeSibs Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    Not really sure what your objections are about this. Let me give you some facts:

Spoke to Bob Swagger and Loops about making the All Star game happen even though we had no plans. They volunteered to help out and I took their help and opinions.
    One of those opinions from both of these GMs was to keep it to each of them picking 6 players each from the East and West and playing one game.
    Both of these guys know first hand what happened last season so they felt this was the best option. I agreed since I also had to deal with the fallout of the S4 ASG.

Ceeg and Philly privately asked if they could do anything to help and as you see above, PittPens did as well so I did suggest the option of 4 teams and 2 games for each since we had options for more captains.
    Bob, Loops and I discussed it and again felt it was more of an issue with cooperation from players and coordination of the event so we ALL DECIDED to stay with the initial suggestion.

Nazzy, Bob highly recommended you to be part of the Awards committee and since I believe in Bob more than anyone around, I took his recommendation blindly without knowing you.
    I dont know what you think about me or the work I have done for the league but I would love to understand your anger towards this and towards me in general. Its hard for me not to think its personal when your comments have a condescending nature to them. One example is the thread for the Awards Committee where you felt we were doing nothing to create an ASG and suggested...
    "You have people wanting to help you, if you're to busy you should think of using them."
    No, absolutely not a passive/aggressive comment there! LOL!!!

Also, go ahead and quote anything on this thread that I have said but first, please explain what this means:

:..don't complain about people offering help and then those same people refusing to help"

When in this thread did I complain about "..people offering help"? I have re-read the thread and I do not see an instance in here where that has happened.

I think you feel a certain anger towards the effort made but I don't think you have articulated it correctly yet. I'll be waiting to answer your questions respectfully, as I have in this thread for everyone else.
    I hope you can find a way to do the same.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    tsibs88
  2. Air Raiders

Air Raiders S26 Most Sportsmanlike Player (QMJHL)

Discord:
    airraiders#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 42 / -48
    #WeWantRAIDERS

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account