Media Faces Roster Trades and Trapes Week 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by MadeOf21Faces, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    As per usual I won't be posting TC trades, or trades that brought nothing back to a team in return.

The Stars have traded xKillhouse & Xxlevi to the Gulls for Flyers Geek & l0l iVeRsOn l3l & ViinZyy & xxXFizz0122Xxx

Tejas needed a goalie, San Diego needed.. Well I have no idea what they wanted out of this deal. Trading Killhouse for Iverson and ViinZyy; who while not the best goalie in the world is still a goalie you can count on to not look mentally unstable out there. Not sure if the Gulls move Iverson for personality reasons here, but either way they came up looking like Sacramento out there.
    Winner:[​IMG] Tejas via Trape

The Phantoms have traded Vincesanity91 & l Moniz l to the Roadrunners for Schizostone & NickyDubya

Lol wtf Tucson? Way to hand that away for nothing.
    Winner: [​IMG]Phantoms via Trape

The Checkers have traded QUIET ST0RM & APOLLO KUROSAKI & Danky to the Wolves for Random Fn Hero

Quiet storm is a good 3rd line D for a team, and Danky has 1/3 of a thumb depending on the day. Random on the other hand, not that good. Big payout here for Chicago bringing in a lot of good talent for someone not really that good.
    Winner:[​IMG] Chicago via Trape

THREE WAY ALERT
    The Moose have traded NYC TWIZTID to the Bruins for Stith00
    The Stars have traded Ian Caution to the Moose for Arobzz & Steelflight99 & Juney
    The Stars have traded nothing to the Moose for Stith00
    The Moose have traded Ian Caution to the Bruins for NYC TWIZTID

Winner in this deal:[​IMG] Tejas. Having played Twiztid, he isn’t that good of a D while Stith has pretty good hockey sense. Trading basically nothing to pick up Juney, Arobzz, and Stith is a good move on their part. Don’t know how that ended up happening but hey, I’m not a GM anymore. You guys continue giving away everyone for nothing.

The Americans have traded DrunKnBrawLa420 & GRAZoMatic to the Wolves for Cobra CommandoJ & Danky

Drunk seems to be a 3rd line D at best, which is about the same as Cobra CommandoJ in a sense. Realistically, Danky is better than a random CHL TC, so if you add it all up, Rochester comes out ahead and Danky gets traded for basically nothing, again.
    Winner:[​IMG]Rochester

The Marlies have traded Brady ll 92 ll & Rhutu to the Tigers for PhillyJames11

Philly is one of the veterans of the NHL series, being around a career .500 with a horrid +/- during his time here on LG. Rhutu is relatively new, but was a goalie last season so we’ll see how that change goes. He’s 2-1 this season so far on what was a bad team, so I’d say its going swell. I’d say everyone wins out on this one, but teams needed new players since the current ones can’t seem to get it done. Hey @LAINGX15, your team still stacked?
    Winner: Everyone.

The Bears have traded Riverstars86 & Cubbies16CHAMPS to the Condors for Breckeeezy

Cubbies can be a pretty good winger depending on the day, but Breckeeezy is still better. I’m gonna have to say that while not a trape, Hershey pulled off a solid upgrade here.
    Winner [​IMG]Hershay.

The Marlies have traded Golbez24 & Hammy x 27 to the Monsters for headswiper73 & Get Good Horty

I love you Horty, but god did Wags ever bend over Toronto on this one. Horty is a forward turned D man still learning the ropes, while Hammy is not only a career D man, a very good one at that.
    Winner:[​IMG] The Land via Trape

The Rampage have traded l Kimball l97l & Dangles dRe to the Thunderbirds for STOnEdYinZeR412 & Gcarey34 & SiK N DestroyQc

Sik is an awful D; sorry but it’s true. Dre on the other hand, not too shabby. On top of dRe, they also give up Kimball who was one of the best forwards in the CHL last season. Not sure what San Antonio was thinking, maybe just trying to help out one of the worst teams in the AHL?
    Winner:[​IMG]Springfield via trape

The Rampage have traded Ranger x 28 & Tacosunday to the Reign for Falsy14 & Big Steezy OTWG & Tomidius

This is a pretty even trade. Falsy is a career awful forward, so that’s a bit of a downgrade for the Rampage there; however they get Tomidius in return as well. While Tomidius isn’t the BEST D, he’s not the worst I’ve seen either. A solid forward upgrade for Ontario here, and Tacosunday isn’t a bad player to ECU in a right spot; while the Rampage get Tomidius to help their D out.
    Winner: Both teams.

The Ice Caps have traded ImAustimusprime & Watergun13 to the Reign for l Ristolainen l

Ristolainen is aids, Watergun is a little better. Win for Ontario.
    Winner:[​IMG]Ontario for finding the cure for aids.

The Americans have traded KSPx11 to the Ice Hogs for jdep288 & JustDontBother

Well after one week in Rockford, Bother barely had time to unpack as he gets moved for KSPx11. HUGE upgrade here for Rockford, and one that is made even better by the next trade they do. I’m not sure if Rochester just didn’t know who KSP was, but either way Rockford hands down wins this one.
    Winner:[​IMG] Rockford via Trape

The Ice Hogs have traded C0TES to the Rampage for Averageboy

While not as bad as the last trade, Rockford got the second half of the KSP/Average timeless duo that ends up together every season and puts up points and wins no problems. Second week in a row that a duo is just handed to a team; pay attention GMs. C0TES isn’t a bad player though, so at least this wasn’t as bad as the Rochester trade. Could’ve held out for more however.
    Winner:[​IMG] Rockford

The Stars have traded Boj92 to the Thunderbirds for Gatinofreak1977

Boj is hands down the better player in this deal, am I missing something here? Complete downgrade for Texas in this trade.
    Winner:[​IMG]Springfield

The Stars have traded Ballzy06 to the Wolf Pack for WoodsLumbrjack & MattLourenco93

Ballzy is a career .500 goalie, this MattLourenco kid doesn’t look half bad; this his stats look very similar to ballzy’s. For now it’s unclear who wins this one, we’ll see how they both perform in new places.
    Winner: TBD

The Tigers have traded SGT Rolston & maxstlo09 to the Thunderbirds for Dangles dRe & Bfreezy40

Come on Springfield. Dangles is worlds better than Rolston. You done fucked up
    Winner:
    [​IMG]Bridgeport.

The Comets have traded xDemon12x & Tatar l21l to the Roadrunners for xXnumber9Xx & jayblob & King Ellis101

Tatar is a good goalie, but overpaid considering that he is a goaltender. Considering this hasn’t upgraded Tucson at all in my eyes, a goalie can’t be expected to steal every game; I’ll call this an even split. Nobody upgraded, nobody downgraded. A goalie swap was not what either team needed.
    Winner: Nobody

The Penguins have traded MFPQ to the Tigers for Dangles dRe

Winner is hands-down WBS here. Dre > MFPQ. Why on earth is this Dre kid being passed around like a joint is beyond me.

The Phantoms have traded Sempalix & Lorenzo x 24 to the Roadrunners for l C l Reebok

2 for 1 here but still, I think both teams won out on this. Tucson got 2 decent wingers for 1 great winger, which is a bit out a downgrade but will help their roster become more overall good; not just one line. Reebok is the type who can carry his line, so that should help out whatever team he goes too.
    Winner: Both teams

The Phantoms have traded AG Pogyz & l C l Reebok to the Heat for Sh0wtime I88I & Audacity81 & PaSS z DuTcHiE & iDahm3r

Jesus I must be missing something here. You trade away Reebok for a shit RW, and 3 ECUs? Not only that, you then lose the shit RW because you waive him? You basically just gave up one of the top talents in the AHL for nothing, congratulations you morons. Even if the dude requests a trade you don’t have to trade him instantly for garbage.

LHV, what the fuck are you doing? @POOPIE SNOOPY talk to your AHL management they’ve lost it.
    Winner:[​IMG]Stockton via TRAPE OF THE YEAR

The Phantoms have traded MrWolfie9202 & Smitterr to the Americans for Cobra CommandoJ & MetalGhost0 & RandomMeat

Jesus Rochester get bent over. Smitterr is not that good on forward, and Random is still alone enough for him.
    Winner:
    [​IMG]Phantoms via Trape.

The Bruins have traded Akiens x 92 & Soxfan7744 & Rushpac to the Rampage for Slavsky x 21

I’m not sure what the deal with Slavsky is but if he’s gonna play, the Bruins just traped San Antonio. Sox is an awful forward, Slavsky is worlds ahead of him talent wise.
    Winner:
    [​IMG] Providence via Trape

The Moose have traded BLKHAWK95 & DangleZ HD to the Reign for S0ME ROCK

The same thing applies here as the Tatar/Ellis trade. You can trade goalies all you want, it will not help your defense out. If your defense sucks the goalie will not be able to do everything, and Ontario’s D still sucks. The goalies here are about the same, so really there’s no change.
    Winner: Nobody

The Griffins have traded Ennis x 63 to the Ice Hogs for TripAcez

Trip is a 1st-2nd line forward in the AHL, getting him for a TC is a steal for the GRG. Hopefully he brought his backpack.
    Winner:
    [​IMG]Grand Rapids

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    iMackie21
  2. bMaJuH

bMaJuH Free Agent

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 47 / -79
    I havent been this early since you had 2 Faces instead of 21 :)

3. swiss97

swiss97 Pepsi Guy

Ratings:
    +644 / 23 / -25
    Hi

• Informative Informative x 1
    97swiss
  4. im just a squid

im just a squid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 25 / -27
    @l C l Reebok since when did you learn how to carry a line ?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    "Texas Trapes San Diego". San Diego wins 7-0 against Texas using the goalie they traded away. Goalie rage quits game with 46.7 seconds left.

San Diego TRAPES Texas.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  6. Scumbag Jared

Scumbag Jared #7

Ratings:
    +315 / 15 / -19
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Im 4thLine

Im 4thLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 79 / -197
    I enjoy reading these a lot.one of the more fun forums to read

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Uh 0h 0reo

Uh 0h 0reo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 20 / -12
    Definitely think we won the trade with Texas. Don't have to deal with Iverson anymore

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    uh_0h_0reo
  9. Wreck It Random

Wreck It Random Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Wreck It Random#1836
    Ratings:
    +580 / 37 / -56
    "Random on the other hand, not that good. Big payout here for Chicago bringing in a lot of good talent for someone not really that good."

Finally somebody realizes the truth. Thank you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    WreckItRandom
  10. Mats ZuccareIIo

Mats ZuccareIIo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +429 / 49 / -36
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Stastnyy

Stastnyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 45 / -54
    • Like Like x 1
    stastnyy
  12. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 76 / -125
    The Checkers have traded QUIET ST0RM & APOLLO KUROSAKI & Danky to the Wolves for Random Fn Hero

"Quiet storm is a good 3rd line D for a team."

In the ECHL right? Guy had more holes in his game then a slice of swiss. If he was half as good as he told everyone he was then he would be 3rd line worthy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    notoriousfat00
  13. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    "The Ice Caps have traded ImAustimusprime & Watergun13 to the Reign for l Ristolainen l

Ristolainen is aids, Watergun is a little better. Win for Ontario. Winner:[​IMG]Ontario for finding the cure for aids."

How dare you insult an NHLer. He is automatically better than you :mad:

Who the f*ck am I kidding? That was the most accurate thing I have ever read :D

GG @l Ristolainen l

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    bossy_22_
  14. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    @MadeOf21Faces it was a tc prospect and a 3rd round draft pick. Not a bad deal for either team considering they were making room for KSP and AverageBoy

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    HowieDoo
  15. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Chicago paid 4 million for Stealthy Whales, so considering that, the guy might be a 3rd liner there lol. Also Charlotte got rid of a guy (Danky) who didn't want to be there, so that's a win in my book.

Random isn't the greatest dman in the world, but he's probably the best dman on Charlotte. This was definitely a worthwhile trade for them.

• Like Like x 1
    bossy_22_
  16. l Bolts x 91 l

l Bolts x 91 l ITS STAMMERTIME

Ratings:
    +161 / 4 / -10
    Hey Swiss :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    Boltsx91
  17. l Bolts x 91 l

l Bolts x 91 l ITS STAMMERTIME

Ratings:
    +161 / 4 / -10
    You mean "I have a three second delay" (iverson)? :thinking:

• Winner Winner x 3
    Boltsx91
  18. Uh 0h 0reo

Uh 0h 0reo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 20 / -12
    yuuuuup

• Like Like x 2
    uh_0h_0reo
  19. Swede I1I

Swede I1I New Member

Discord:
    Coach#4418
    Ratings:
    +163 / 5 / -12
    I dont know Squid... I dont know why Faces think I'm good... I just want to play in the CHL :sadegg:

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  20. Go Heels 2

Go Heels 2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 13 / -14
    I need to get traded so I can see @MadeOf21Faces say that whatever team I get traded to was trade raped by Hartford

No Streaming Account