Media Faces Roster Players Trades and Trapes

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by MadeOf21Faces, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    As a personal rule of mine, I will not be including the trades that brought nothing back to a team in return, especially those made by their NHL owners. I also did not cover every trade this week because there was over 100 with all the TC trades.

The Senators have traded Modemizer to the Ice Hogs for Slugger921

Direct opposites of each other, the Sens traded one of their struggling D in Modemizer, fresh out of the CHL, for a proven .500 AHL D in Slugger. Unless Modemizer picks it up, the Ice Hogs definitely lost out here.
    Winner: [​IMG] Senators

The Heat have traded KuroiTaiyou & JVR l21l & l Ristolainen l & Qc blunt j0int to the Reign for JimGottaXBOX & HuRRt & KSI KOREAN14

While JVR went straight to the N, this was mostly just a Ristolainen for JimGottaXBOX trade. After a horrid week one, it seems Nightmare realized his D sucked and went out to acquire some that sort of have thumbs. Big loss for ONT considering they gave up Jim and Hurrt, who isn’t exactly a bad player, for Ristolainen, a below .500 D. Stockton finally won something.
    Winner: [​IMG] Heat

The Ice Caps have traded F3aRs N0 Opti0n to the Roadrunners for eMayerz

Mayerz has been struggling HARD on Tucson this season, while F3ars has been performing decently in STJ. Both these players can be good, or horrid depending on who they’re playing with, and against. Both are very reliant on the players they play alongside, so it’ll be entertaining to see just how this turns out for both teams. I’ll call this even, F3ars has been getting carried this season while Mayerz has just been ass outside of the barn burner game they had in Cleveland.
    Winner: TBD

The Marlies have traded druk1d and a 3rd round pick to the Phantoms for Smitterr

Lehigh, what the fuck. I know I make fun of Smitterr a lot, but a one for one trade for Druk1d? I’d be insulted if I was Smitterr right now. Hands down a trape on this one by Toronto. Dru couldn’t be bothered to show up for his first game, and apparently didn’t show up for his other ones either.
    Winner: [​IMG]Marlies via Trape

The Wild have traded MaGiiK RaM l66l to the Heat for Wellsy x 61 & UnbeatenSniper1 & BulgingBlowfish
    Stockton unloading some unwanted players here and picking up Magiik who's having a pretty good start to his career. Shortens the D-pool they have already though in a season where D are few and far between, this is an interesting move to say the least.

The Wild have traded The Riddler3 & Reinhart x l23l & Wellsy x 61 & UnbeatenSniper1 to the Roadrunners for l PureSkillz & JHouse0386 & Breckeeezy & Evilrangers 94

It’s safe to call this one a win for Iowa. Riddler is overpaid on that 5m contract thanks to the lack of D this season, trading him for Rangers frees up a good amount of cap without damaging the quality of the D on the roster. The rest of this trade is mostly TC, aside from JHouse for Unbeatensniper. Having played with Sniper, I can say he is a fringe 3rd line AHLer. JHouse now sits on Iowas roster as (I assume) the back-up tendy.

Winner: [​IMG] Wild

The Gulls have traded Khalistany & Idropyy & boilerup700 to the Roadrunners for Reinhart x l23l & UnbeatenSniper1 & Azkika

Holy fuck, the Sniper hat-trick.I can only assume the Gulls got tired of having Dropyy ask for call ups and did everything in their power to trade him, including shake up to their D core. Way to turn a loss into a win, Tucson.

Winner: [​IMG]Roadrunners

The Gulls have traded Reinhart x l23l & UnbeatenSniper1 to the Thunderbirds for johnwaynee90 & Da Young Buck

Surprise, it’s Sniper again! Buck is a solid 2nd-3rd line D. Another team turning a loss into a win here, Buck is a solid upgrade over Sniper, but who isn’t really? Dude’s been traded 3 times in the first week, that doesn’t happen when you’re decent.
    Winner: [​IMG] Gulls via Trape

The Condors have traded Andrews x 24 to the Thunderbirds for UnbeatenSniper1

Holy fuck I’m tired of writing UnbeatenSniper. FIVE TIMES IN 2 DAYS, REALLY!? I’ll call this one even though, just a team trading a LD for a RD and vice-versa. But seriously, FIVE TIMES!?
    Winner: Both? Nobody?

The Penguins have traded lSneaky x84l to the Comets for Visionary l94l

Sneaky for a TC? Seems about right.
    Winner: [​IMG] Penguins

The Wolf Pack have traded prOspect08 & DAV1S0N to the Comets for FaKe Father & lSneaky x84l

I’ll call this a win for the Comets. DAV1S0N is a good all-around player who can play any position you need him to, so getting him in the TC is a good thing. Fake is a hit or miss as a D, so if prospect can perform that only makes this better for Utica. Also, Sneaky sucks.
    Winner: [​IMG] Comets

The Wild have traded ANGRYxPIRATE41 & Breckeeezy to the Reign for flipnremix & Xx Nillz xX

This isn’t a roster trade, but I felt it had to be included. In the words of Schizostone “Two people I know for two people I don’t.”
    Winner: [​IMG] Reign

The Griffins have traded BouRn3Leg3nD27 to the Americans for Daddy Halfrican

Neither are performing well at all after the first week. If BouRn3 can go back to playing like he was in NHL 16, this could be a good deal for Rochester to help them right the ship. On the flip side, Daddy Halfrican used to be a good player, so the same goes for him and Grand Rapids.
    Winner: Still up in the air depending on if either player steps up

The Americans have traded BouRn3Leg3nD27 & Sauceyy Nossyy to the Comets for MetalGhost0 & Bcentrulla14

I feel like this was mostly Utica being good guys and returning Bcentrulla to Rochester after that shit went down. Metal for BouRn3 is pretty even of a trade, both underperforming; career wise BouRn3 is a much better player. Again, BouRn3 still needs to pick up his play and get his shit together. Win on both sides here though as Utica gets a piece of what used to be a dynamic duo, and big ups to Utica for returning what was stolen.
    Winner: [​IMG]Americans

Now your three way deal of the first week.

The Griffins have traded xBronxBomber21x to the Ice Hogs for Rapier x 11

The Ice Hogs have traded Roon l 44 l & l King Gibby l & xBronxBomber21x to the Comets for JustDontBother

Basically what this comes down to is:

[​IMG] Ice Hogs trade Rapier for Bother
    [​IMG] Comets trade Bother for two career CHLers and Bronx, to play alongside BouRn3.
    [​IMG] Griffins trade Bronx for a giant upgrade in Rapier.

I feel like if Bronx and BouRn3 can turn around their 0-3 week in Grand Rapids, nobody really loses this trade. Rockford mixes things up with their first line LW, the Griffins get a big upgrade in Rapier for Bronx, and the Comets get a 1st-2nd line combo for their team. The effect this has on Utica and GRG all lies on whether or not Rapier steps his game up and adjusts to the new patch for Grand Rapids, and on Bronx and BouRn3 finally returning to their old-school form and firing on all cylinders. The only out-right winner of this deal right now is Rockford, trading a struggling Rapier for JustDontBother.

Winner: [​IMG]Ice Hogs

The Penguins have traded BILLY BONGZ2LTQ & Slavsky x 21 to the Rampage for Aarskog

Slavsky has spent most of his season sitting on the waiver wire, while Aarskog has spent it having some difficulty. No points in 1/3 games, 7 pts in 3 games, but a pretty good FO% sitting at 56.3%. Both fresh out of the CHL, Aarskog is a more offensive oriented player than Slavsky. The one question mark is this now leaves SAN with 2 centers and 4 LWs, while WBS has 4 Cs and one RW. Guess someone's making a position trade, that could effect how they perform overall.

The Crunch have traded Kusznir & xNHL DANGLES07x to the Admirals for DRUNK l92l & Lyons x 63 & PuckinNutz & Crazy Pudding

Absolute trape here by Syracuse. Lyons is one of the better goal scorers in the AHL, Drunk is coming off a stellar season in the CHL, and Puckin is a great pick-up if he clears waivers that can ECU for D and win games for them. Kusznir is great, but giving up that much for Kusznir and Dangles, who lets be honest, you'll only use for ECUing at goalie, is slightly overpaying. Given that Lyons, while putting up points, is 1-2 this season if he can get good defense and goaltending behind him much like what the Syracuse roster already has, he's a force to be reckoned with.
    I have no idea what Milwaukee was thinking.

Winner: [​IMG]Crunch via Trape of the highest calibre.

RIP UnbeatenSniper1.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    iMackie21
  2. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Good write up but getting rid of that riatolainen kid is a win to whoever deals him.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    mattyhandz
  3. OhSoCountry

OhSoCountry I got the moves like JAGR

Ratings:
    +410 / 19 / -45
    @Horvat ll53ll and @Theee DANIMAL.

The :team298:Marlies have traded druk1d to the :team302:Phantoms for Smitterr

Lehigh, what the fuck. I know I make fun of Smitterr a lot, but a one for one trade for Druk1d? I’d be insulted if I was Smitterr right now. Hands down a trape on this one by Toronto. Dru couldn’t be bothered to show up for his first game, and apparently didn’t show up for his other ones either.
    Winner: [​IMG]Marlies via Trape

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Mxckie

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    • Like Like x 1
    iMackie21
  6. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    The Springfield-Tuscon-San Diego deal was a three-way. Just lesser known players

• Winner Winner x 1
    Glorygaming94
  7. Mxckie

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Missed that one, my mistake.

iMackie21
  8. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    No biggie.

Glorygaming94
  9. Amiot x 04

Amiot x 04 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Amiot x 04#6804
    Ratings:
    +665 / 56 / -69
    Pretty nice write up! Hopefully there will be another one next week!

No Streaming Account
  10. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    No Streaming Account
  11. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    MORE TRADES

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    APsychicTaco
  12. Gros Tabarnack

Gros Tabarnack LG Media Owner

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 408 / -519
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Kusznir

Kusznir "Worst Case Ontario"

Discord:
    daddykuzy#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -7
    Reign you guys crazy? Stockton murdered them in that trade.

14. Nightingale l8l

Nightingale l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 68 / -55
    You forgot one.

The Comets have traded Nightmare xX to the Monsters for VVags82 and MadeOf21Faces

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. Lividpenguin342

Lividpenguin342 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 72 / -103
    Just the fact that I dont have to hear andrews explain why he sucks is a win in general

No Streaming Account
  16. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    When I'm on the positive side of a trape :eek:

DaYoungBuck
  17. Nex l26l

Nex l26l I didn't finish high school

Ratings:
    +809 / 37 / -51
    I was on this list 3 times. GG me

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    No Streaming Account
  19. Josh l96l

Josh l96l XB1 LGHL BOG/SC & Insta Legend: Jalbz follow it

Discord:
    JALBZ#5040
    Ratings:
    +326 / 22 / -21
    @MadeOf21Faces got to admit this looks like a lot of work! Definitely appreciate the time and effort you put into this. Was always looking for someone to do something along the lines of trade analysis. Thanks for stepping up to the plate.

Also for the media team. I was always curious if anyone thought about going back and looking at past seasons and looking at the big trades that happened then and how it panned out for the teams in the long run. (Idea for future)

Thanks again guys!

Josh96_canucks
  20. Mxckie

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Teams change so often and a lot of players are on 1 season contracts. The time it would take to do that isn't worth it. Wouldn't be worth it truthfully.

• Informative Informative x 2
    iMackie21