Excited to get going

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by LaVaGaSm, Jan 17, 2017.

1. LaVaGaSm

LaVaGaSm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone! My name is Paul, but you guys can call me Lava. I'm relatively new to competitive gaming but I'm very interesting in working on my game at Rocket League. I own the game on bother PS4 as well as Xbox One, but my preferred console is Xbox One.

I've mostly just been playing casual rocket league games, but I've owned, and have been playing the game here and there, for a year next month. I am not capable of consistent aerial strikes or blocks quite yet, although I'm working on it. I would prefer to join a team that is not as concerned with mistakes here and there, and one that wouldn't mind giving me pointers from time to time to help me improve my game.

Regarding position; I'm not familiar with the terms used, if we are talking hockey terms I would be a two way forward. I assume how I play would be somewhere between striker and defender. I prefer to play the corner, sending the ball out for the kill. I also like to hang back from center field on either end to try to keep the ball in the zone while trying to feed balls into the center, to set up the shot (and occasionally taking the shot).

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read my intro. If there are any teams out there that would be interested in having a look at me feel free to hit me up on here or Xbox Live and we can set something up.

Lavagasm