Eastern Conference Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by SGDragonSlayer, Dec 2, 2016.

?

Who will win the east?

1. WBS Penguins

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. Hershey Bears

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. Springfield Thunderbirds

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. Syracuse Crunch

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. Albany Devils

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  6. Utica Comets

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  7. St Johns Ice Caps

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  8. Providence Bruins

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  9. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ShawnGlade

ShawnGlade Hi

Discord:
    shawnglade#0
    Ratings:
    +342 / 180 / -302
    I was gonna post the whole league in one post but that's too much. Western Conference will be out tomorrow. I promise

EASTERN ATLANTIC

1. Hershey Bears:
    This team has been solid from day one and they remain that way. With a killer line of @KingJersh@HJHF14 and @I2I-Way-Hockey makes this team a force to be reckoned with. They made powerful deals at the deadline bringing in @godmer and @Jahookr87 who are two very good players. I fully expect these guys to finish in the top 2 in the division, and they may just snag the division title.

2. Springfield Thunderbirds: I'll try to not be biased here, but the Thunderbirds have a shot at contending for the division title. After the GM was removed in Week 6, this team really picked it up. The new management led by @Thumbssss have made some solid trades recently. At the deadline they were able to pick up @prouddad1977 from the Hershey Bears as well as receiving @Kingbloodpa23 to help bolster the blue line. Defense wins championships, and they have it. They are scoring goals and they've had a brick wall behind them every game (@ yours truly). But I expect this team to contend with Hershey for the division title, and they have a shot at making a real run come playoff time

3. Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins: Currently atop the Eastern Atlantic, the Penguins have proven to be a top team all season and it's paying off. However, a recent losing streak has put their division hopes in Jeopardy. If they continue their ways then it will be hard for them to compete with the Bears and Thunderbirds for that top spot. This team is oozing with talent though. Daubers has been a key part of their success going 16-7-2 in between the pipes this year. They also have monster stats being out up by @JLott0910 and @NjDevil08 . This team won't go down without a fight, and they could really frustrate a few teams and go far into the postseason.

4. Providence Bruins: Currently holding onto the last playoff spot in the Atlantic, we have the Bruins. They've had an average season thus far. They did manage to turn things around early after they were dead last in the division, so applause to you guys. @Yahnsanity and @Squall227 are putting up huge numbers for the team right now, and their goaltending has been solid. They made a couple trades recently, but none that really caught my eye. I believe it will be a tough one, but the Bruins only realistic chance at this point is the 4th seed, because they are a whole 10 points behind the Springfield Thunderbirds, who have a cushion in 3rd right now.

5. Leigh Valley Phantoms: Not a whole lot to say about this team other than they have a tough challenge ahead of them. They must go on a big win streak to catch up to Providence at this point. Bringing in @Eddie_B_33_G should help ease the bruising here, but he can't carry a team by himself. They are getting good scoring with @JJLOOPS and @deerhunter2911 , so maybe those 3 can save this team.

6. Bridgeport Sound Tigers: Why would you trade a good player to the team you are trying to jump ahead of? Seriously, it makes zero sense. Even though he is a shout box cancer, @Eddie_B_33_G is a decent goalie, and you never make big trades within your division. Will this come back to bite them in the ass? Who knows, but what I do know is that this team has a long way to go if they wanna have a shot at December hockey

7. Hartford Wolf Pack: They have no chance of even coming close to the post season. My AHL team from last year, and the Eastern champions, this team went far downhill and didn't stop. But we are getting around that time of the season, and they have a shot at being playoff spoilers.

EASTERN NORTH

1. Syracuse Crunch:
    Winning seems to just be natural for these guys. Stellar goaltending from @TheRealGrimlax and @LoBo_DaNgLeS_12 just make a dirty team. I have nothing else to say but that I will jump off a roof if they don't win the division.

2. Albany Devils: This team had patches when beginning the season, but it looks like this group of guys have been hitting their stride recently. The solid acquisition of @mikeydee1 (18 points, +25 with 47 hits, 11-4-0) helps bolster the blue line as well as pass the puck, and its his first season as a dman. It isn't just a one man show though, as @ItsGally has been lighting it up as well. @miviens has been a solid tendy as well which gives them the chance to win nightly. They also picked up @II-Amazing-ll after an 'incident' occurred but I'm sure they're glad to have the help. They have no chance of beating out syracuse, but the second seed is all theirs.

3. Utica Comets: @Marktsib @CanadianKush2121 and @Colton287 have been point-getting masters and it's paying off as Utica sits carefully but comfortably in the third seed. The only problem is that they allow about as many goals as they give up so games are always close. They have St Johns right on their tail but they should make the playoffs due to the cushion that the 4th seed holds.

4. St Johns Ice Caps: Holding onto a spot very comfortably we have the Ice Caps. Let's just get this out of the way, but they have a 12 point edge over the Marlies, so I fully expect this team to make the playoffs. It's clear that @xTarasenko91_ and @HunterofHaj are the point getters of the team. But in order to catch the rest of the division, they must play better at home, or it will cost them.

5. Binghamton Senators: I don't think this team has a shot at the postseason, but @ceeg87 has still done a solid job making a team of skill. They don't have any stand out players, but about 3/4 of their roster has put up more points than games played which is still nice. A disappoint comes in the form of @Cannon_Crew_603 who didn't pan out as the Senators wanted him to.

6. Toronto Marlies: @ptsiaras is a good player on a bad team, one of the few. They have more points than Binghamton, but they aren't nearly as deep. @AffordableDreams tried to make do with what he had, and it didn't work. They started off a half-decent team, but a few weeks in it showed that they were declining, and decline they most certainly did. They have no chance of catching up, so they might as well try to ruin another teams hopes and dreams

7. Rochester Americans: Losing the GM after week 1 was the worst thing to happen to this team. After he left due to his wife's illness, stuff hit the fan hard. They love to cheat any win they can, and they makes bad moves. Like seriously, I had 4 wins in week 1, which is about 1/4 of their wins now. They made an obvious mistake. @purp_kush187 traded away all good players to sign his friends and players he wants to test. I see it really worked out for you guys...

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    SGDragonSlayer
  2. SKILLEDPYTHON

SKILLEDPYTHON East

Ratings:
    +284 / 118 / -312
    No Streaming Account
  3. Blackngold37

Blackngold37 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Thanks for the kind words!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. ProbableKoz

ProbableKoz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +146 / 11 / -39
    • Like Like x 1
    ProbableKoz
  5. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    Damn all the salt sunk to the bottom....

No Streaming Account
  6. ShawnGlade

ShawnGlade Hi

Discord:
    shawnglade#0
    Ratings:
    +342 / 180 / -302
    Wow nice catch! Not sure why I neglected to mention them

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    SGDragonSlayer
  7. Braeden604

Braeden604 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 9 / -30
    Nice job for once DragonSlayer! Haha

I got the Bears winning the East. Chemistry and Team-work wins you games and these guys ooze it. Will be an interesting stretch of games to decide the playoff matchups.

Good luck to all teams except Albany

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account