Eastern Conference Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Baris7688, May 13, 2016.

?

Should i do more as the year progresses?

Poll closed May 20, 2016.
  1. Yes

41 vote(s)
    80.4%
  2. No you blow

10 vote(s)
    19.6%
  1. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Most people dont like to do Power Rankings with the same conference that they reside in. I have no such problem. I have time plus i wanted someone to do this, still waiting on @VibezDigital amazing write up but for now all of LGAHL will have to deal with the decent reviews that me and @Ryan_x_28 come up with. Warning i know like 5 people in this league, if you arent mentioned im sorry.

1-Binghamton Senators (12-6-0)- Did yall think i wasnt going to rank my team first? Not only am i afforded this luxury as i am writing this review but my team also has the stats to back it up. Led by the competent duo of @Live_by_SIN and @nyBARISny this team is off to a great start. A dominant offense with a stifling defense is what has gotten them some quality wins. Dominant net presence @troublekid1999 has led them with a 8-2 record. Look for this team to continue the strong start and be a solid contender all year.
    FWD to watch- @matthuot87, @AwE-_-Qc
    D Men to watch- @thakillaz79 , @LeGiT-_-N00DLES

2-Rochester Americans (12-5-0)- A solid team top to bottom led by GM @Ryan_x_28 and AGM @LEGENDS1478, the Americans suprised alot of people as nobody was talking about them during preseason, but here they are. I still have no idea who anyone on this roster is besides @LORDVEGA84 who i believe came to one of my tryouts. This team is looking good and doesn't show signs of slowing down. Led from the back by @sanjose01 who has a 7-2 record, this team looks good going forward. Im assuming @LEGENDS1478 plays with @K1ll3rs4nt0 and that seems to be working well as they both have 20+ points and a 6-0 record. Looking to see if this team can carry this form throughout the whole year.
    FWD to watch- @plante91 , @K1ll3rs4nt0
    Dman to watch- @Qc_ChieF-27 , @Shawntheboss_1

3-Hartford Wolfpack (12-6-0)- Offseason was a wild ride, winning the calder and then losing @Noodles120 was a blow few would be able to handle but GM @Bigbeefy013 took control and combined with @Eddie2708 have the wolfpack off to a great start. These guys are a tough battle offensively and defensively. Beefy has his guys buying into that two way game style and its really paying off. Some guys names i know here with @TommyLegamerQc , @xXWeedFarmerXx and @Greeno1822 both being solid additions to the team. Odd decision to trade away @criminalSantos_7 but for now its working for them so i wont second guess beefy.
    FWD to watch- @fatgillie , @Walllle919
    Dmen to watch- @Greeno1822 , @chadp9

4-St. Johns Ice Caps (11-5-2)- Led by the solid duo of @Filthy_Habitz and AGM @x4HxPESTILENCEx , this team could easily have been top of the standings if not for those two OT losses. Those had to hurt but still this team looks solid. Interesting note here no one on this team is labeled as red, only orange. Assuming this shows they have a more team oriented style of play. Anyway this team has some interesting players on the team @MrGirouX2u is a solid player, @iSeahawk ive heard of him before. Nobody pops on this roster but they get the job done. Although i think @Rampagekiller815 is feeling the effects of having a 7 million dollar contract. Goalie duo of @Bulging_twine and the AGM look solid as well. We will see if this team play continues or if it falls apart.
    FWD to watch- @patrickisonfire , @BennBrothers
    Dmen to watch- @Drunk-Kane , @VanBeezer

5-Providence Bruins (11-7)- Led by GM @Water_wheels and AGM @LRKrazyLR Providence is now winners 5 out of the last 5 games. Great way to bounce back and finish the week out. Looking at this roster you have plenty reason to be winning games. Having @X BoB SwAGG3R X playing for you seems to be the right call, the trade for @PoochtowN seems to be working out as well. Assuming you guys win close games or lose them closely because nobody on your team has more then 20pts. Guessing playing providence will be a grind all year round.
    FWD to watch- @thisisavailable9 , @Jfish_9130
    Dmen to watch- @Killinbeast88 , @Blackzyuk

6-Syracuse Crunch (11-7)- Good team assembled by @JDForthy or was it sloshy? Regardless team seems to be working. Not quite at the pace as last year, but its working. Im assuming this team is made up of Xbox Elites and people JD was allowed to bid on. Im assuming the Xbox Elites will turn it on later in the year once they understand how to turn on the PS4s. Until this happens the team seems to be a slightly over .500 team. Will Xbox take the AHL by storm we shall see but as of now not looking to good.
    FWD to watch- @UPSWyatt , @JohnGotti47
    Dmen to watch- @JNasTy_19 , @UglyRabb1t

7-Portland Pirates (11-5-1)- May get some heat of putting them at 7, but @complexx_nades and @RapleSyrup15 are two good guys with a solid team. Not sure if this team has more then one line who are elite, but we will see as the season goes on. @cup4blues line cant play every game, but when they do they most likely will win. Interesting to see what @complexx_nades will do the rest of the year to try and add more depth on this squad. Will the top line carry or will other guys come and step up?
    FWD to watch- @TheBoozeSieve , @deerhunter2911
    Dmen to watch- @hawleyd , @JoeWink13

8- WBS Penguins (9-8-1)-Ranked higher in the standings then the crunch but not in my review. Some management issues here as not sure what happened to the the old GM. Doesn't matter solid guy in @JLott0910 taking over with another good guy @UltimateAquaman helping out. This team is solid when @Luigiplaysbass when he doesnt they struggle. @Luigiplaysbass has 7 out of the 9 wins. In order for this team to become more consistent they will have to find someone to play as his backup. A solid roster here, alot of talent here. @punisher4124 just got sent down so if he comes and plays solid this team will shoot up the standings.
    FWD to watch- @CanadianKush2121 , @Cold_Killa-77
    Dmen to watch- @CALLAHAN-NJ , @RC-Boomer

9- Albany Devils (8-10)- I believe this team is run by the actual devils from the early 2000s. When you play the devils you will face a trap defense like no other. Offense is suspect but perhaps it will progess as the year goes on. @yeeyee_dipper and @Assoftheyear run this team, which looks like it will be a grinding year for them unless they themselves step up. Defense is not a issue here more looking like offense will be a issue this year. Hopefully @StrengthLegacySr and Co. can pick it up. Also can someone in management get a skype? Please and thank you rest of the GM/AGMs.
    FWD to watch- @Show-_-KaNeQc , @Simmer44
    Dmen to watch- @Sniffalis , @DTaylzHD

10-Lehigh Valley Phantoms (8-10)- Surprised this team is doing this well as @skeymour and @ApoLLo_77 became management late. But i guess attending every scouting camp ever has some perks @skeymour ? Another team where depth may be a concern as the @FUQT line seems to need to be on the ice for this team to win games. Hopefully @skeymour remembers some more people from dropins and scouting games and builds towards a strong line 2 and 3.
    FWD to watch- @Krazy-try , @Timmicide
    Dmen to watch- @GoLdeN_-DrEaMz- ......

11-Bridgeport Sound Tigers (7-8-2)- This team is led from the front by GM @Mg2452 who actually leads this team in points. AGM @Sulleymon im assuming is a solid D guy as he is a AGM. Looking at this roster i know one person @xStealth__Wolf and i thought he played goalie, thought you had @uncagedaustin but see hes not here either? This team was put together has to start playing like it should or management will be in for a long season. Solid goalie as well with @Cheesuschrst but he cant do it himself.
    FWD to watch- @CaesarTownQc , @redflag33
    Dmen to watch- @xStealth__Wolf , @danjohnson1323

12-Springfield Falcons (6-9-3)- Good news your record isnt as bad as your parent club. @CheckMark is a quality guy with the help of @VoltageFusion thats a good management core to build from. These guys need to pick up the scoring and start playing solid defense. Voltage can clearly lead this team but without these guys solidifying the back this could be a long season. also how long before Arizona comes looking for some help for the NHL.
    FWD to watch- @JJLOOPS , @Labrat
    Dmen to watch- @Guitarzan_man76 , @D1L_D0z3er47

13- Toronto Marlies (5-9-3)- @fukuup , when bidding was over i was convinced you hacked my computer we had super similar draft boards. Unfortunately right now for you it not working out. I know you and @ApathY23 have a plan to fix this and i have faith you guys will get something to click. The whole team needs a breath of fresh air, scoring seems to be a major issue here. One person is over 10 points thats not looking too good. But hopefully you guys turn it around we shall see.
    FWD to watch- @hockeytown , @XxTopGunKillaxX
    Dmen to watch- @Baconsgood4me ?

14- Utica Comets (5-10-3)- Is this team missing the leadership of @iD4N3_90 this much? Or is this missing more then that. @Fate_Aquaa is a solid guy as well and i have faith that utica will bring itself back to glory. Plus who else trash talks quite as well as utica in the playoffs? Another team that is filled with solid players, once they get it clicking this could be a scary team to play. But unti that it looks like itll be more OT heartbreak. Numerous people on this team are solid maybe a little more line switching you never know what could happen.
    FWD to watch- @EV0xGSR327 , @itz_Rayne
    Dmen to watch- @Lemiuex_Polamalu ,@Mahon_SoLo

15-Hershey Bears (5-13)- Let me start off with i hope this doesnt mean i get bashed in the podcast. @Moranaconda your team came together and made the playoffs last year, im wondering if you guys can pull it together and come back from this start. Your offense seems to be struggling and so is your defense. You and @vhigh need to come together and pull your guys together. If anyone can its you two. @kapxis leads you in points but has a 1-4 record, some other guys on your team could possibly come together and help the bears push up the standings.
    FWD to watch- @Brink1313 , @DrtMcGrt
    Dmen to watch- @mgml1987 , @IN_Y0URBACKD00R

Hope you guys enjoyed this if you didnt....i suppose go write one yourself. But feel free to say what you like in the comments because i know its coming.

• Like x 13
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Nybarisny
  2. StrengthLegacySr

StrengthLegacySr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -8
    At least we're not last :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    I liked it. You know more people than I do lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JClaus33
  4. LRKrazyLR

LRKrazyLR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -3
    great rankings

• Like Like x 1
    LRKrazyLR
  5. UPSWyatt

UPSWyatt 99 ***** Presence

Ratings:
    +273 / 7 / -7
    Xbox Elite here.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Upswyatt
  6. troublekid1999

troublekid1999 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    Damn that Binghamton senators tendy got some skillz

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. RamsBAAAA-SON

RamsBAAAA-SON Aloha Snackbar

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -15
    Don't mention individual players if you forget the best of the best. Boom

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    ramsbaaaason
  8. Pastahnak

Pastahnak The Most Talented Sieve

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 29 / -145
    Inaccurate because baris didn't rate his defense horrible

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Pastahnak
  9. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    @Ramsbaa a 3-2-1 record aint getting you on the list bud ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Nybarisny
  10. RamsBAAAA-SON

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -15
    Bari's, we will see as the season goes, I will make u my biznitch

• Like Like x 1
    ramsbaaaason
  11. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    I'm sure they were mentioned in the Western Conference thread ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    JClaus33
  12. RamsBAAAA-SON

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -15
    Its OK, I will let u hold hold my pocket baris

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    ramsbaaaason
  13. RamsBAAAA-SON

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -15
    I got an extra pocket for you to grab hold of Claus lol

• Troll Troll x 1
    ramsbaaaason
  14. RamsBAAAA-SON

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -15
    Baris, even though it isnt great yet how about my record is still better than yours...get good son

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    ramsbaaaason
  15. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    Nah you've got it backwards buddy

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    JClaus33
  16. RamsBAAAA-SON

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -15
    Great comeback claus, I will save my right pocket special for you

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    ramsbaaaason
  17. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    lol who are you?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    JClaus33
  18. RamsBAAAA-SON

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -15
    U can call me Daddy

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ramsbaaaason
  19. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    I'll add you to the list of d men that need to get lit up. Although looking at your stats, I don't really need to help you with that one.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    JClaus33
  20. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Yes your 9-16 overall record with a -31? Is something I'll strive for. I would love to hitch a ride on your pocket but if it's anything like your defense I may fall through because it's full of holes. I sincerely hope you play my team Sunday.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Nybarisny