*** E-SHL NHL 17 ***

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by frostx17, Mar 26, 2017.

1. zBernatchez

zBernatchez Thin Blue Line

Discord:
    zbernatchez#0
    Ratings:
    +528 / 14 / -30
    Just want to say big thank you to frost brodie and tris for dedicating their time to make club competitive again.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    zBernatchez
  2. SJUSoccer9

SJUSoccer9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SJUSoccer9#5071
    Ratings:
    +1,876 / 10 / -12
    I'm not here to shit on any of the ideas in this thread (to be honest, I didn't really read much of it LOL). The reason I didn't read much of it, is because in order for this to really take off, THE GAME HAS TO BE BETTER. I came up with this small list in 10 minutes. If I really thought about it, I'm sure I could make this quite the lengthy read, but for now...

- It took us 5 attempts and 20+ minutes just to get 12 people into the matchup screen for an LG game last week (different people just not appearing at the matchup screen, people getting the "error code" and magically getting dashboarded). I'm going to take a wild guess here and say this is NOT what the public wants to watch.

- You can run the goalie 100 times and MAY get a penalty 5 times.

- As someone who primarily plays Center, I notice this a lot more than others... why the FUCK do I autoskate on regrouping/breakouts. Sometimes I just put my controller down and watch where the wild ride takes me.

- Players randomly getting frozen and being unable to move. Another solid addition to the game that should be praised. Definitely should consider using footage of this in some sort of esports promo video.

- The boards "ate passes" all of last year, if everyone recalls that. You pass anywhere near the boards, and there's a good chance your pass just gets engulfed and flies off in a random direction. The "well if you know the boards are going to eat your passes, don't pass near the boards" argument always entertained me. How about, how the FUCK is this in the game for the first time EVER? WHERE DOES THIS EVEN COME FROM?!? Sure, it doesn't happen this year, but you know something like this (boards eating passes, captain lag, goalies bunny-hopping uncontrollably, dump-ins bouncing 40 feet in the air) wiggles its way in undetected in '18 and then we all cry wondering how long it will take EA to patch it.

- The brilliant idea where 11 people get throw onto the west servers, instead of 1 person getting thrown on the east server. (@B-Bunny elaborated on this for me in another thread seen here... http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/so-club-challenge-blows-eh.250348)

- a misfired pass goes into the corner, you skate over to get it but because you were holding up for a one-timer 83 years ago, your player says fuck it and still winds up for a shot anyway as you get closer to the puck - why the FUCK does this still happen? The animations as a whole in this game are absolutely embarrassing.

- Whatever the fuck THIS is. Please watch, you won't be disappointed...
    http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?leaguegaming/media&action=display&mediaid=2533021

There's obviously more. Feel free to pile on and if I deem worthy, I'll add them here to make one massive pile of DoGshit. Sure, its easy for people to say "if you think the game sucks, dont play it", but we're all here because we enjoy hockey / playing hockey games / being a part of LG. Just cause we all play the game no matter how bad it is, doesn't mean everyone should just accept the fact that its not very good. After all these years, WHY ISNT IT BETTER?!?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. frosty l7l

frosty l7l looking for a team

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    I definitely agree this game has its flaws. I bitch about it just as much as the next person does, but we just have to deal with what we have at this point in time. Most of what we are building now is to have the opportunity to have an established system in place for 18. Hopefully, the game has progressed from its current version to allow for more competition. This will be the only event held on this title, and is in preparation for the main event on 18. Maybe EA will get it right with that release, and we will finally have a solid product to play after the last few game cycles. The fact they have been actively pushing updates/patches this game in comparison to every other recent title gives me hope that they finally realizing they need to turn focus to 6's play. Only time will tell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    frostx7
  4. Jade_Dragoon_

Jade_Dragoon_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jade Dragoon#6253
    Ratings:
    +127 / 4 / -17
    Money should not be involved in a game with this many bugs.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    trizzelpigporker