DEENASTY RANKINGS FOR WEEK 3

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Maddens26, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Maddens26

Maddens26 Nhl 24

Discord:
    maddens26#0
    Ratings:
    +405 / 30 / -59
    Hey LG your boy maddens26 here filling in for mikey on this weeks rankings. I know what your thinking we want mikey but to bad you will have to wait next week for him to return. That being said I want to make sure you guys stay watching the show and keep reading the rankings what else you gonna do anyway games don't start back up until Sunday anyway.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

1. Toronto Marlies
    2. Syracuse Crunch
    3. Utica Comets
    4. Hershey Bears
    5. Bridgeport Sound Tigers
    6. Albany Devils
    7. Binghamton Senators
    8. Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins
    9. Hartford Wolfpack
    10. Rochester Americans
    11. Providence Bruins
    12. St. John's Ice Caps
    13. Springfield Thunder Birds
    14. Lehigh Valley Phantoms

WESTERN CONFERENCE

1. Iowa Wild
    2. Chicago Wolves
    3. Cleveland Monsters
    4. Bakersfield Condors
    5. Stockton Heat
    6. Charlotte Checkers
    7. Manitoba Moose
    8. Texas Stars
    9. Tuscon Roadrunners
    10. Rockford IceHogs
    11. San Diego Gulls
    12. Ontario Reign
    13. Grand Rapids Griffins
    14. San Jose Barracuda
    15. San Antonio Rampage
    16. Milwaukee Admirals

Eastern North

1. Toronto Marlies
    The Marlies stay at #1 this week by leading in points for the Eastern Conference and by having a decent enough week to still stay on top in points. Marlies went 6-3 with big wins over the Comets, and the Bears. Even though they had a good week it ended on a two game loosing streak which is not the direction you want to be heading when you have to face the Western Central next week. It will be interesting to see how the Marlies handle this next week when going against some of AHL's top teams.
    Last Week Ranking:1 This Week: 1
    Weekly Grade: B

2. Syracuse Crunch
    Here comes @jmm420 team surging back to the top. Ending the week 7-2 is huge closing some of the gap between them and their division leader the Marlies. Last week the Crunch took out the Marlies while also sending them a message, and only taking losses to the Devils and Senators. I am looking for this team to make a push for the number one spot in the division sooner rather then later.
    Last Week Ranking: 5 This Week:2
    Weekly Grade: A-

3. Utica Comets
    The Comets end the week going 4-5. Kinda surprising to me that had such a bad week I had picked them to be doing better going into this week. The points leader on this squad is @troublekid1999 but they need to find more points to have a better week.
    Last Week Ranking: 2 This Week: 4
    Weekly Grade: C

4. Binghamton Senators
    The Senators had a great week and look to keep on trucking heading into week 4. In week 3 they take down the Marlies, and the Crunch showing they can take down some of the best teams at the moment in their division. With @kyle03des leading the team in points with 32 and @The-Statistician leading the way on defense they might just climb a few more spots in week 4.
    Last Week Ranking: 6 This Week: 7
    Weekly Grade: B+

5. Albany Devils
    The Devils gain some ground this week going 6-3. This team has a lot of names at Forward and Defense but to me the weakness of this team so far is the Goalies. They have had three different goalies play for them so far in the regular season and none of them have over a 80% save percentage. For me this team is gonna have to pick it up on defense or get the goalies to stand on their heads if they want to climb higher in their division. Still overall a solid week anytime you go over .500 in wins is a success in my book good job guys.
    Last Week Ranking:7 This Week: 6
    Weekly Grade: B

6. Rochester Americans
    The American's are 3-4-3 in their last ten games and not really much to talk about on this team. Overall they need to figure out as a team what they are trying to do and execute. They are starting to fall behind and if they dont string together some wins they will fall to far behind.
    Last Week Ranking:8 This Week:10
    Weekly Grade: D

7. St. John's Ice Caps
    What can i say about the Ice Caps that they don't know already. Anytime you are the bottom dweller in a division you know whatever your doing isn't working and something has to be done. Going 3-6-1 is not going to cut it. Can they turn it around, maybe but their is still time i wouldn't count them out yet.
    Last Week Ranking:12 This Week:12
    Weekly Grade: D

Eastern Atlantic

1. Hershey Bears
    @X BoB SwAGG3R X @MafiaMan15 all i have to say is WTF??? Starting week 3 the Bears had a huge point lead now after week 3 they let the rest of the division play some catch up, some might say charitable, others might say a brake down. Shout out to my boy @nismo_l18l leading the team in points and @moosapotamus33 coming in with the 83.2% save percentage.
    Last Week Ranking:3 This Week:4
    Weekly Grade:C-

2. Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins
    The baby pens end the week going 5-4 which is a huge step up after last weeks 1-8 debacle. They are currently holding down the second spot in the division and looking to move up some more. Taking out the Bears is a nice way to start. I look for this team to keep making progress in week 4. Shout out to @DaBears182 2.84 GAA under 3 goals a game keeps your team in there keep up the good work.
    Last Week Ranking:11 This Week:8
    Weekly Grade:C

3. Bridgeport Sound Tigers
    I have to hand it to the Tigers this week turning in the best performance of all the teams going 8-1 only dropping one game to the Pens. Winning that many games in a row is a tough task and I know ill be watching to see if they can go more then 8 next week. Sunday they are taking on the Rampage and the Gulls two teams that should give them a challenge but they are capable of beating. With @TrapMC leading the way with 86% save percentage they should have a chance to win any game.
    Last Week Ranking:10 This Week:5
    Weekly Grade: A

4. Hartford Wolf Pack
    The Wolf Pack is currently in fourth place in this division and hanging on by a thread. Going 4-6 in the last ten games they have played is not usually going to help your get to the playoffs but, in this crazy division you may be able to walk into a playoff spot and have a record under 500 can't wait to see how this plays out.
    Last Week:4 This Week:9
    Weekly Grade: C-

5. Providence Bruins
    First off i have to say you have to give credit to @killer_scotch. This guy is a class act taking over GM duties for @Yahnsanity almost mid season is a tough gig. Even more so when your team is not doing well. That being said the Bruins went 4-5 last week which is not bad but isn't great either. With new management leading the way i am interested to see what he is going to do with this under performing group.
    Last Week Ranking:13 This Week:11

6. Lehigh Valley Phantoms
    Going 1-8-1 in the last ten games and 9-17-1 overall is not going to help you improve. These guys need to pick up the pace and win some games.
    Last Week Ranking:9 This Week:13
    Weekly Grade: F

7. Springfield Thunder Birds
    Thunder Birds went 4-5-1 in the last ten games almost breaking the 500 barrier. Not a bad week but not a great one either.
    Last Week Ranking:14 This Week:14

Western Central

1. Iowa Wild
    The Wild have another great week going 7-2. The Stars and the Griffins were the only teams lucky enough to take the Wild down in Week 3. This team is solid all around with a guy i know very well @bottle_man leading the way in points which is great to see after last season sticking it out playing defense. I have to mention @Omgprice31 with 16 wins and no losses. Barring a total meltdown i see this team continuing their weekly dismantling of teams.
    Last Week Ranking:1 This Week:1
    Weekly Grade: A-

2. Chicago Wolves
    Wolves went 5-2-2 this week and hold onto the second place spot in this division. Not a great week for them but taking two of their losses to overtime still gained them at least 1 point. The team played a new goalie this week in @Kozmo483264 who is now taking over for @Veclaran winning his first two games and posting up a 1.01 GAA and 92.6% save percentage. I'm looking forward to see if kozmo can help this team have a better week in week 4.
    Last Week Ranking:3 This Week:2
    Weekly Grade:C+

3. Cleveland Monsters
    Monsters are sitting pretty this week in third place all though they didn't have a strong showing in the W category this week at 4-5. They do have the big dog @Jayscott555 on the team all though he had a rough night in the Thursday game of the night. Yet anything is possible when you have a guy putting up big numbers. Looks like @epvk78 is the starting goalie but they have played 5 goalies already this season maybe they are still looking for the back up. Whatever the case is they need to pick it up in week 4 4-5 weeks will not keep you in the playoff hunt in the West Central.
    Last Week Ranking:2 This Week:3

4. Charlotte Checkers
    Checkers come in with a good week going 6-3 one of the wins being a good one over the Monsters. @ImSikBoi leading the way on defense with a +17 is great to see. This team has also played a few goalies so far which makes me wonder what the real story is going on there. Overall a solid week for this team and i expect them to keep it going into week 4.
    Last Week Ranking:6 This Week:6
    Weekly Grade:B

5. Manitoba Moose
    The Moose come in with a 5-4 for week boasting wins over some of the leagues best teams in Monsters, Heat, and the Checkers. The Moose leading point scorer @Bearinarctic is a big help but hes not alone as the moose have multiple players over 20 points so far. Their goalie @TylerLOEKEY already has 18 games played and is sitting barley under 80% save percentage not bad. Even though they had a good week they are gonna have to do more to stay relevant in this division.
    Last Week Ranking:8 This Week:7
    Weekly Grade:C+

6. Rockford Ice Hogs
    As the standing sit now the Hogs are 9 points out of fourth place. They went 4-5 on the week and have room to improve. They have players on this team that can get things turned around I am calling out @KittyKing69 @Namodeo98 @Beened @Rantallion34 to get this team headed in the right direction.
    Last Week Ranking:10 This Week:10

7. Grand Rapids Griffins
    The Griffins show some signs of life this week going 5-4 and a big win over the division leader Iowa Wild. Keep up the good work guys!
    Last Week Ranking:15 This Week:13

8. Milwaukee Admirals
    Admirals have gone 2-6-2 in the last ten. Not much to say here just need wins.
    Last Week Ranking:14 This Week:16

Weekly Grade:D-

Western Pacific

1. Stockton Heat

The Heat come in with a 5-4 week which is not to shabby but I imagine they gonna need to win more games then that per week to stay number one. Point leader @Pasta_in_my_nose is holding it down for this team ending the week at 30 points. They also have a goalie puttin in work on this squad @TrashClown22 1.99 GAA and 81.7 Save percentage. This is a good team I bet they stay relevant all season.
    Last Week Ranking:5 This Week:5

2. Bakersfield Condors
    Condors pulling close to number one in the division with a big 7-2 week. Got two guys tied for points 29 on this team @realdemonX @The5thLine not too shabby. I personally think Condors have a good squad I am a little worried at times by all the trades but obviously what they are doing is working out.
    Last Week Ranking:7 This Week:4
    Weekly Grade:A-

3. Texas Stars
    The Stars come through with 5 wins this week including a big win over the Iowa wild. The stars have a solid team lead in points by @Krazy-try with 30. This is another team that has had many goalies play for them so far I count five. @LKG_REAPERSRAGE Is the teams starter from what i can tell but his stat line leaves something to be desired. This team is built to compete and i see them fighting for a playoff spot all the way to the end.
    Last Week Ranking:4 This Week:8

4. Tuscon Roadrunners
    Here is a team that had a good week 3 with 6-3 record to show for it. This team ran through all of it's rival teams this week except the Condors. It is good to see their Captain @Double_brah leading by example on this team coming in with 23 assists and 8 goals for 31 points. Ill be looking to see if they can repeat 6-3 in week 4.
    Last Week Ranking:13 This Week:9
    Weekly Grade:B

5. San Diego Gulls
    San Diego went 4-5 in week 3 from what i could tell most of the games were close. A few bounces their way and this team can be right back in it. The good thing about the West Pacific is all the teams are pretty close so any team can make it happen if they string together some wins.
    Last Week Ranking:11 This Week:11

6. San Antonio Rampage
    Rampage are 3-6-1 in there last ten games and just need more wins. More wins and you get more lines period.
    Last Week Ranking:9 This Week:15
    Weekly Grade:D-

7.Ontario Reign
    Stuck in a 3 way tie with rampage and Barracuda. Went 5-5 on the week which isn't too bad but still have a ways to go.
    Last Week Ranking:16 This Week:12

8. San Jose Barracuda
    2-4-4 in the last ten games. Same thing as all the other teams at the bottom figure something out that works for you guys and start winning games.
    Last Week Ranking:12 This Week:14

Well that's about it for me guys after doing this i realize it takes forever. I tip my hat to mikey for doing this and even more in depth hes beast mode at it. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    jmaddens26
  2. Blackngold37

Blackngold37 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Outstanding job @Maddens26 Again really appreciate your time in getting this up for everyone! Thanks

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Pastahnak

Pastahnak The Most Talented Sieve

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 29 / -145
    Mad cause team rated bad

• Winner Winner x 2
    Pastahnak
  4. KittyKing69

KittyKing69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 10 / -19
    Goodjob maddawg!

• Like Like x 1
    kittyking6969
  5. Maddens26

Maddens26 Nhl 24

Discord:
    maddens26#0
    Ratings:
    +405 / 30 / -59
    Thanks buddy

jmaddens26
  6. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    I think he ranked your team real well right where I'd have them right now as well

No Streaming Account
  7. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    Utica(4-5) rated above Binghampton (7-2) for this week even after Baby Sens beating them and every other team in our division. Fake news. Sad!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    icallsowhat55
  8. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Your opinion maybe sure. Maddens didn't think so. I don't either. I wouldn't move these teams like you've mentioned Over this 1 week just yet.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    Lol, I just wanted to be cool like Trump.

• Like Like x 4
    icallsowhat55
  10. Maddens26

Maddens26 Nhl 24

Discord:
    maddens26#0
    Ratings:
    +405 / 30 / -59
    Sorry you feel that way but even though you had a good week your still behind them in the standing and tied for 4/5 place i didn't see how that would place you above them. But I appreciate the input nonetheless.

jmaddens26
  11. REAPERSRAGE_88

REAPERSRAGE_88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -4
    Good write up @Maddens26 hopefully when my wins start piling up there's a better write up for me lol and yeah the stars are a team to be reckonned with

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. epvk78

epvk78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -9
    Nice write up bud. Bigs changes since this post. Dun dun duuuuuunnnnn!!!

• Like Like x 1
    epvk78
  13. AppleWizard47

AppleWizard47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 50 / -65
    9 point lead shrinks to 7 and we let everyone catch up... smh lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. Maddens26

Maddens26 Nhl 24

Discord: