DeeNasty Radio Rankings Show Info

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by mikeydee1, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Blackngold37

Blackngold37 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Hey Guys!

Just wanted to get some information out to everyone for the DeeNasty Radio Rankings show going live for our kick off tomorrow at around 2:30 PM Eastern Time!

Co-Host @Austin2997 will be joining me along with The Panel, @Maddens26 and @HitByTheBest95 !!!

We have a great show ready for you guys tomorrow with a variety of segments and topic coverage. This is the first time for any of us for doing something like this, and I'm sure there will be some kinks to iron out etc, but were excited about it and ready to give you guys a great show.

Firstly, you can keep updated etc on the show and the DeeNasty Rankings at the end of each week by checking out the Twitter page @ https://twitter.com/mikeydee1hockey
    You can also tune into our show by going to our YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBgSOiKX7nwiGbYzbkswqvA

We will be going over the DeeNasty rankings and looking at some teams and players and looking at the upcoming week as well as one of our segments we call "Shout It Out", an interactive segment where we will be looking to you guys in the shout box for any questions, topics of discussion, or any comments about how the season has started off so far and hopefully creating some good dialogue with anyone watching.

Our "Rapid Fire" segment will be a fun one too with the everyone on the show weighing in on some hot topics of the week. Last but not least, I would like to announce our special guest coming on the show to join us for a bit of an interview and chat. @SKILLEDPYTHON , Season 3 AHL GM of the Calder Cup Checkers will be joining us for some questions about their run to the cup as well as a bit of an inside look at what goes on behind the scenes with running a team and being involved with management.

Just wanted to give the heads up and get some information out to you guys about it and hope you check it out and enjoy it!!

Thanks!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Will be sharing the site link for the show shortly here for any of you guys interested. We will have an interactive segment where we will be turning to the shout box for any discussion topics, thoughts or opinions, questions etc, so hope some of you get involved that way! Link coming soon here!

No Streaming Account
  3. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Hey Guys. Thanks to anyone who took the time to check out our first live show today. It is also available on our YouTube Channel to watch whenever as well if you missed it. Heres the link!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Filthy_Habitz

Filthy_Habitz Fred T. Hunt Award Winner (S1)

Discord:
    Filthy_Habitz#0683
    Ratings:
    +367 / 20 / -66
    If I had to rank this show. I would have to rank it last place in all shows done on this site. Just seemed like some guys in a party chat playing a drop in talking about LG.

I would strongly suggest coming up with pre show run through to know where you want things to go and for timing purposes. I would also recommend perhaps not playing while talking. Maybe you weren't but it's seemed like people were struggling to follow the conversation or had really anything to say at time. 90min is far too long for a rankings show imo.

I think if you guys shortened the show by atleast 50-70 percent. Along with moving topics quicker and having a proper format would help you all greatly....

Hope you guys can improve and make it a weekly program people stay interested in.

• Like Like x 4
    FiLTHY_HaBiTZ
  5. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Thanks for the input. We will take your thoughts into high consideration! First show and some things to dial in, but we really had fun doing it. Your entitled to your opinion buddy!

No Streaming Account
  6. Lions67

Lions67 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -4
    I gave it a listen.
    Not a bad first run. Not great.. but like I said, it's your first run. Too many pauses in your thoughts, once done with a subject... move on, don't go back. And I can't stress this one enough, it's HUGE!!... not enough Lions talk!! Haha!
    Keep it going boys, you will only get better

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Thanks man. Yah, first show and first time doing something like this. Next shows gonna be better;)

No Streaming Account
  8. Lions67

Lions67 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -4
    I commend anyone who does this.
    It's these things that really brings life into this league.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Austin2997

Austin2997 Austin2997

Ratings:
    +40 / 3 / -3
    The stream can be found here at 2:30PM ET!
    The games were actually pre-recorded LG games I had played in the past week, with a couple drop-ins in between. Moving forward will use three of the top ten games LG posts with their power rankings. The decision was it would be far more interesting to have gameplay in the background rather than just a single image. Why not give people people something to watch as well? TSN's top 50 players isn't just 5 guys talking, they show highlights as well, that was our thought process there.

Thanks for the feedback, the time was definitely too long, we were aiming for an hour and blew that but I hope no one was hoping our first show would be perfect cause I know for sure we weren't.

Hopefully one day we can become your second least favourite show to watch lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
    TheAustin2997
  10. Filthy_Habitz

Filthy_Habitz Fred T. Hunt Award Winner (S1)

Discord:
    Filthy_Habitz#0683
    Ratings:
    +367 / 20 / -66
    Hey man just giving honest feedback. I mean can't we rank you guys since you deemed yourself worthy to do the same to us?

• Like Like x 2
    FiLTHY_HaBiTZ
  11. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Salty

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    No Streaming Account
  12. Ryy0---

Ryy0--- I forget the buttons

Discord:
    ryy0_#0
    Ratings:
    +619 / 6 / -21
    I thought your player knowledge between the four of you was very good, I think this roundtable discussion style is something that I prefer. But a structure on topics and things like that would really make this very good. But keeping it drop in/discussion style is something I like. Guest panel members would be a solid move.

• Like Like x 3
    vRyy0v
  13. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Saturday 18th going live at 2:30 pm eastern on DeeNasty Radio!!

No Streaming Account
  14. LxBriinkk

LxBriinkk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    What?! Surprise guest brink?! What?!

ibi2iinik