Dec 17th Game Night Issue

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    It has been brought to my attention that we had some issues getting games played last night across all Leagues. Some believe the issue was Xbox related, other were saying it was only effecting those of us with digital downloads. Nonetheless there were apparently issues preventing league games from being completed.

The games that were not completed last night due to theses issue can be rescheduled. In the NHL I'd like the teams who had issues to send me a PM directly, with both team Owners cc'd in the message. I am strongly recommending we use the 9 PM slot next Wednesday Dec 23 as our reschedule time slot of the NHL next week since we have a short week.

Rules will be very simple, the games times will get moved to a newer time. The exact same lineup is required to play. If anyone can not attend the new game time, then ECUs will be required to be used.

In the AHL Tiddus has already made a post in regards to the steps required to be taken for those games to be rescheduled. In the CHL if we did have game issues, Zeno can be the point of contact for those games.

Playoffs are just around the corner, so let's work together and have games determined on the ice rather than due to server related issues.

Also, I was not aware there was an issue until this AM. I got off the site at around 9 PM last night and had no indication of a server issue. I was at work so I did not log onto the game at all yesterday. The expectation to have an official determination made last night but some is a bit irreverent. Just for future reference a PM goes along way if you in fact are experiencing some form of server issue that staff may yet to experience.

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Let us know

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.