Constructive criticism for LGFA(PSN)

Discussion in 'LGFA PSN' started by Unabuga6, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Unabuga6

Unabuga6 I'm a tree doctor btw Staff Member LGHL BOG (PSN)

Ratings:
    +126 / 9 / -13
    So this comes from somebody who has been in LG and is currently a staff member in another league on this site. This league has so much potential, the way it is set up is so amazing. The issue with this league is that staff always seem to be too distanced from the league. My best friend was staff on this league last season and he was told that all of his ideas were not going to be implemented into the league simply because the higher ups wouldn't go for it. There was such a stranglehold on the staff that they simply could not do their jobs. So in the future I believe that the staff need to be able to voice their opinions and get out what they would like to see happen with this league and then take it to the community.

There needs to be a better community. This is quite obvious but last season the league had so many different issue players. Rules were not clear enough, which caused issues internally between managers staff and players collectively. This needs to be addressed because even the managers are not following the rules which is part of being a manager.

Next the schedule is extremely demanding. In other leagues there is 2 nights a week that run maximum. In this league it is 4 nights a week and if you are missing 1 or 2 players chances are you aren't fielding a team because then everyone stops showing up. I don't know how to address this issue so if anyone has any ideas let me know.

My team won last season and I have asked and majority of them are not returning simply because of all of the BS that we went through to do with ruling issues. This is a sad fact that could have been easily avoided.

Now with this all being said I would love to hear your suggestions and what not. Please fix the league and I guarantee I will bring in hundreds of players because this has potential to be better than VPG under the right guidance.

• Like Like x 2
    unabuga6
  2. Unabuga6

Ratings:
    +126 / 9 / -13
    Also bring in competent owners who are not toxic to the community...

unabuga6
  3. aaronpluma365

aaronpluma365 New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -8
    If we make a community for Lgfa psn is should be on Facebook all elite pro club leagues such as VPGA,VPG,VPN Have large communities in Facebook Also if we want more people Let's give people info about this league like let's name are stadium the website name so other teams in pro clubs can go on the website and try LGFA PSN also I've been getting people in this league but this vetting problem is bad I see no other leagues with this vetting problem I have had 10 players denied trying to join this league cause of the BS vetting problem I asked tris he told me send a message to this guy and he hasn't responded over a month

No Streaming Account
  4. Wsheikh90

Wsheikh90 The Madrid Goat

Ratings:
    +24 / 4 / -2
    Well looks like unabuga is trying to revive this league from the dead

riptide_gamer
  5. Unabuga6

Ratings:
    +126 / 9 / -13
    I'd love to see it run. Don't think many others would

unabuga6
  6. NeWFie-KaNaTa

NeWFie-KaNaTa Xwhat???

Ratings:
    +87 / 19 / -22
    I agree, this league was fun. Wish I had time to help out more!

NeWFie_KaNaTa