Chief's S6 Mock Draft that's better than the abomination Polska posted

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by I--Chief--I, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    What's going on YouTube (LG), Chiefer here bringing you yet another sad attempt at providing you all some entertaining content to read. This time I'm going to attempt to do a mock draft because 1) I actually don't have a top 10 draft pick for the first time 2) Nobody else has done one & 3) @xXLikeABOSSXx92 failed MISERABLY. lul.

While doing this, I'm going to list people that I expect to go to each team while also providing some advice on what teams should go for in the top 10 ONLY. I'll do this based off of current team's rosters and their needs. So without further nonsense, let's get into it.

1) Montreal Canadians :team5: - @gunass0910

This pick is obvious and pretty much the sole reason why @Novak4Prez took GM for the Habs. Gun is a good player and has been a top player since I began playing NHL. His attitude is complete aids though and I'd never have him on my team. But yea.

2) Toronto Maple Leafs :team1: - @OohDat-Twiggle_

This is also a pretty obvious pick and probably the sole reason @PteCyr took GM for the Leafs but maybe not. Twiggle is a good frenchie and actually one of the few frenchies who don't act like a complete idiot. He's also been a known player and is pretty good at the buttons. Budz sucking finally may pay off now that there's an owner with a brain. Thanks budzy :)

3) Montreal Canadians :team5: - @djunreal2010

Dj is another old player that I haven't been too familiar with in my past. But I've heard nothing but good things about the frenchie and his stats back it up. Dj killed it in the CHL and will most likely put up the same numbers in the NHL playing with gun/Novak/etc. In the CHL DJ went 14-8-1 with 68 points in 23 games and was a +32. Due to DJ's reputation in the past and the fact that he put up some pretty great numbers, I don't expect the Habs to not take him. But hey, if they don't take him at 3, no worries because they also have the 4th!

4) Montreal Canadians :team5: - @JPH_VeNoM

Jim is another OLDIE that decided to bring his talents to LG and hopefully finish out a full season this time. VG is in the past. He's been a good player for as long as I can remember and after playing club with him this year, he's still got it. I questioned whether or not he would be in the draft but looks like he is. Jim put up some average numbers in the CHL and I expected these numbers to be better to be honest but he went 9-6-0 with 48 points in 15 games and a +20. It's still 3ppg but meh, Jim ily. <3

5) Colorado Avalanche :team8: - @Weapon-C-181

As of right now, I know probably about 2% of the remaining players so these picks may be off but I'm going based off of known talent and obviously their stats from the CHL. Colorado desperately needs defense seeing as they have $18.5 to get 5 defensemen so I can't see them not going with a defenseman here. Who better than Weapon? I've played with him before and he can hold his own. He's not the best but judging off the fact that the draft gets weaker and weaker, I feel as if he's the best defenseman in the draft. In the CHL, he went 12-2-0 with 38 points in 14 games and a solid +35. Those are solid numbers but he may be a little bit too offensive for my liking.

6) Pittsburgh Penguins :team78: - @nickyP1999

Ok so Niner completely got rid of the abomination that @toslick left so a fresh roster is always fun. Judging off of that fact, I expect Niner to take the best player available and when looking at stats, this guy really stood out. Not only did he absolutely destroy the CHL, but he's also a center. I expect this guy to be a solid 2nd liner, maybe 3rd if Niner gets a deep enough team. Nicky went 19-4-0 with 108! points in 23 games. Shiiii nice boi. But then again, I have never seen this player in the community so what do I actually know but I feel as if this dude would fit in nicely.

7) Colorado Avalanche :team8: - @JonFromEarth

I expect Colorado to draft another defenseman here seeing as D is the main need for this team. They dropped $9m on my boi @lmaoBBK so offense shouldn't be a worry as much as defense is for this team. I've played with Jon before and he's actually a nice stay at home defenseman. He's not too offensive and if they draft Weapon then they'll need a guy who's more so stay at home. Jon went 12-5-1 with 22 points in 18 games and had a solid +31. He's a nice safe pick.

8) Pittsburgh Penguins :team78: - @Briiky-

Pittsburgh has a brand new roster, so personally I'd use the draft to get my depth players who have proven to kill the CHL. Briiky is another player that topped 100 points in the chl and absolutely destroyed it. He went 20-3-1 with 101 points in 24 games and a +49. Pretty damn awesome if you ask me. He appears to be a safe depth player in the nhl with his point production and shit, if he can become more than a depth player then even better for Pittsburgh. 2 years at 2m for this guy? Yes pls. Although I heard his attitude was aids but also heard the same thing about @JayFelic5 last season but he wound up being fine.

9) AriGOATa Coyotes :team28: - @MrFrankPompei

Moranaconda is DEDICATED to the draft this year so much that he's decided to abandon the show. But don't worry I'm here to save you all and am here to provide much entertainment for much friends. Anyways, I'm hoping Moran TRUSTS me here in saying that he should pick up this guy. I've played with Frank since NHL12, we started out together. He decided to take a break due to college but it would appear he's back in full force. He lit up the CHL with 87 points in 23 games and was a +52. Frank fits in perfectly with Moran as Frank is a team first kind of player, he can play multiple positions efficiently, and just overall a really great guy. Moran, trust me here you know what to do. Don't let this guy go to a team that has Polska on it. kthxbye

10) Winnipeg Jets :team391: - @Pelley_

Winnipeg doesn't have a whole lot going on right now with their roster but neither do a lot of other teams. I expect Winnipeg to need this pick a lot. Pelley has done some damage in the CHL scoring 94 points in 24 games. Those are some solid numbers and should fit in nicely with Winnipeg. This guy, like many others, will fit in nicely at a depth role. Hopefully this player proves to me more for this team as they'll need it in my opinion. Polska would be wise in taking my advice seeing as my teams have been substantially better than his the past two seasons ;). Anyways, safe to say this is a sturdy pick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways boys, there's my attempt at the mock draft. I may be missing some talented players that SHOULD go to some other teams that I just don't know about but its okay. I did this out of my own time so appreciate it pls and thanks :) After like the 4th pick, I just went off of stats for the next couple of picks and then went with that some teams should be going for. I'm thinking I'm spot on here but then again prolly not. At the end of the day, good luck to all teams tonight and all the next generation of players looking to make a name of themselves in the NHL!

Happy draft day and I'll see you all when I decide to fail at an attempt of doing my own show for the draft! : D

Cheers. - Chiefer.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 16
    • Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zChieef
  2. H3ad--v--Sh0t

H3ad--v--Sh0t Call me Sensei

Ratings:
    +143 / 6 / -11
    Jam is a Vet...?

• Winner Winner x 1
    Eberle14x
  3. WeapNHL

WeapNHL Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xweapon21#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 21 / -40
    No Streaming Account
  4. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    UPDATED.

Forgot Jam was a vet, ooooooooooooooooooops. Was in class doing it so my bad :D

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    zChieef
  5. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Why. I'm not changing the pick now. Fuck all

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    zChieef
  6. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    In class I thought you were a cop ? Lmao fake cop

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    TrooperPetterson
  7. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Pass me some of your pussy boi

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    zChieef
  8. xPolskaaa--92

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524

An ugly looking fuck like you gets no pussy that's for sure .

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  9. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    T R I G G E R E D

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    zChieef
  10. xPolskaaa--92

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524

Again I would understand your fustration if my parents were brother and sister too. Also the fact you have as many trophy points as me . That would really fustrate me as well.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  11. Desyd19

Desyd19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Desy#2042
    Ratings:
    +44 / 8 / -13
    • Winner Winner x 1
    desyd19
  12. Landon_DuPont

Landon_DuPont Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +623 / 63 / -114
    Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.

Psalm 119:133

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    Why are you talking shit to Chief about choking a cup when your team couldn't get close to there after like 5 seasons?? Strange

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    oGour
  14. Jade_Dragoon_

Jade_Dragoon_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jade Dragoon#6253
    Ratings:
    +127 / 4 / -17
    This thread is too serious, how bout joke.

Why wasn't Jesus born in Poland?

Couldn't find a virgin and 3 wisemen anywhere.

• Funny Funny x 2
    trizzelpigporker
  15. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Lol that's his best chirp. There had to be a winning team and a losing team. Unfortunately, Dallas was on the losing side. His team was so bad that he left them and went over to Winnipeg so he could destroy that team too. Poor Deadsoul.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    zChieef
  16. xPolskaaa--92

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524

Lol season 3 western conference finals , who are you again ? Learn your facts before you try and spit. Another irrelevant one

IMG_1737.PNG

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    TrooperPetterson
  17. xPolskaaa--92

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524

Nah because I'm done with ownership on psn fake cop

TrooperPetterson
  18. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    He won a cup. What have you won?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    zChieef
  19. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Nybarisny
  20. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    Didn't you guys get swept and let in 15 goals in 2 games that series?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    oGour