Call for Help

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by LeBlondl77l, Aug 2, 2016.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Guys,

Besides regular stuff in life, I battled a recent health issue that slowed down my ability to get the message out, so we had a very weak turnout in Week 1. I'm literally a one man army running LGGT at this point.

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Course selection: I'd like assistance with selecting courses to be played during the season. While not required, I'd prefer courses with 4 pins (A MUST for Majors), and courses that are considered more challenging for Majors especially (Magnolia will be the first Major each season).

Tournament Marshals: In essence, we are all required to police the rules of the league are being followed, but those who can act more in this capacity are required.

Tournament Creators: I'd also appreciate it at least one person would be willing to act in creating Tournament Weeks every Monday AM. I can walk you through how to do it. Attention to Detail is imperative, where an API is concerned!

Your assistance is appreciated! Thanks!

LB

fkncommishlb
  2. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I could set up the tournaments for you. I would need to be prompted though as my memory isn't great when it comes to things like that :p

No Streaming Account