LGAHL BRAND NEW MEDIA

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by PivotGivinner, Mar 20, 2017.

1. PivotGivinner

PivotGivinner Well-Known Member

Discord:
    PivotGivinner#6848
    Ratings:
    +1,108 / 39 / -95
    Hey gents...

I didn't tag this under the Media tag because it would be disrespectful to Buck and Vatty since I didn't discuss much of this with them. So, a few weeks ago, @NotoriousFAT 00 approached me about the possibilities of teaming up to do a show. I wasn't entirely interested at the time because of my schedule and personal life, but knowing I took on the All Star game, I thought this was a great opportunity. As much as I bug @Da Young Buck and @Vattyyy about their show, just because I don't like it, doesn't mean I don't support them and what they're doing. Their hard work goes very un-noticed at times and they deserve a lot more recognition than they get. I have my own reasons for not watching, just like people will have their reasons for not listening to OUR show. I respect that fully, but simply ask that you respect those who try to put out content for you to read/listen to/watch.

Now, on to the Meat and Potatoes of this show. Fat had a pretty kick ass concept so we decided to use a few announcements around the league as a pilot episode to get our feet wet. One of FAT's guests couldn't make it last minute so it was down to @BeefyCaucasian Myself and Fat. Hope you enjoy the first episode, it's a little rough as we were all a lil nervous. I also learned that by trying so hard to pay attention to what THEY sounded like...I neglected to notice my own voice being too far from my recording device. Lessons learned. I look forward to the critics out there...hope you guys enjoy our first of many shows. Remember, this isn't a competition between shows...this is more of a gap filler!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    We know it's not perfect but it's a good first effort in our opinion. Please feel free to "Critique Notorious" as I've done my share of critiquing here. I look forward to your opinions and feedback.

notoriousfat00
  3. l Semp l

l Semp l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    l Semp l#9999
    Ratings:
    +113 / 45 / -31
    Yo Next time talk louder please lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. PivotGivinner

PivotGivinner Well-Known Member

Discord:
    PivotGivinner#6848
    Ratings:
    +1,108 / 39 / -95
    I already noted that above my dude!!! Was a terrible mistake on my part. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Lividpenguin342

Lividpenguin342 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 72 / -103
    Thank you for not showing your faces last time I saw bake and madeof2teeth I about puked on my cell but anyways good podcast please talk louder.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account