Bidding on players with "P" Status

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Moranaconda, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    After this season it will all even out man. I really could care less what you think so I am done having this conversation with someone like you that seems to be doing it just to pick a fight. Have fun with that man. There is probably 2 people in the entire league that might think the way you do, you being one of them. If the BOG's thought it was a joke as far as you guys not knowing how to properly host a game last season then guess what ALL of those BOG's are more than likely no longer in place for a reason. Just make sure that if you make it through to the season without rage quitting and cutting your entire team that at least you as a Owner actually knows what the proper way to host a game is this season. That being said your barking up the wrong tree here man why don't you grow up a little and stop trying to tell everyone how cool and smart you are and lead by example and put a team together. We will see how you handle the pressure of having 50+ players on your team when all is said and done and you are being pulled in a million different directions. And try not to just ignore everybody that is not on your main roster because I guarantee you some great players will be random assigned to you. Hang in there kid things can only go up from here. Please do NOT turn this into rage thread please make your own thread and voice your concern moving forward as this thread was for the greater good of the league although for some reason you find that hard to believe. Good luck this season man and please finish what you have started and don't quite on your team halfway through the season.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  2. Rambo234567

Rambo234567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    Trust me I don't know ignore anybody. I help everyone on this site. And the Bog's who found it a joke are still in place and we laughed about it recently. I find it hard to believe because I know how much of a snake you are. I don't need to say anything else but just know you'll see the Oshawa Generals running shit and next season I'll be running your team too.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Yeah I am a snake man.. Grow up dude, There are tons of people on this site who I am sure would disagree. Have a good season. Wow.....

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  4. Rambo234567

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    Have a good season bro. Can't wait to hear about what new problems arise on your end.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    None if people do the right thing. And trust me I will be making a thread about proper hosting procedure before the season starts this year as well. That way nobody has any excuses. pretty simple man. Now go to the CHL where you belong bye.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  6. Rambo234567

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    Just remember who you couldn't score on. I believe it was 6-1 with your lag inducing stream that you refused to end. If you think I belong in the CHL then you're a TC guy on a CHL team

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Whatever dude the game was 4-2 and we had terrible lag the whole time. Just don't quit on your team man and be a leader teach your players don't talk down to them like you are here.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Moranaconda
  8. Rambo234567

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    coming from the guy who screamed at his team because someone used a pause because apparently only one guy on the team is allowed to pause at all times. the lag was from your stream. trust me, i only talk down to people who need to be borught back down to earth

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. x-SPLATZ-x

x-SPLATZ-x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 15 / -11
    Moranaconda you hosting any tonight. ?

No Streaming Account
  10. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Ok obviously you have no idea what your talking about dude and that is VERY apparent. I never stream games just an fyi. So your obviously talking to the wrong guy. I'm done blowing everybody's notifications up now. Have a good season. Just leave it alone man. If you don't see the fact that this prevents half your team from being taken from you by AHL teams then I really don't know what to tell you.. I am a league guy first and foremost and will ALWAYS do whatever I can to help this league progress and move in the right direction. Hate all you want man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Moranaconda
  11. Rambo234567

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    you're regressing the league not helping it

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Boxerbrock

Boxerbrock WEAVER

Ratings:
    +7 / 72 / -44
    You have no idea what he brings to the league! I haven't met anyone yet that is more dedicated to his team and the league. I would bet money that anyone who has played for Moranaconda would agree with me.Be a leader man. You could learn a little something from him and I'm not posting this to be an ass.

No Streaming Account
  13. MisterBionic

MisterBionic MisterBionic

Ratings:
    +125 / 1 / -4
    Something that seems to be forgotten is that this decision isn't being made because the AHL asked for it. AHL GMs could have asked until they were blue in the face and it wouldn't have changed anything. It's being made because THERE IS STILL A REAL PROBLEM WITH NUMBERS. The decision was made by BoGs after looking at the bigger picture. Everyone is going to just have to live with it. One positive that IS coming out of it is that staff and management are getting to see who has the maturity and constitution to deal with it and move on... And who doesn't. Early enough that it might not have come to bite people halfway through the season if something else came up that offended delicate sensitivities.

• Like Like x 1
    mr3ionic
  14. Rambo234567

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    You have no idea what's going on so you shouldn't comment.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GonzoArmstrong#4735
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    I dont see anything wrong with that rule. It fucking blows when your teammates use your 2 pauses and you're stuck without your timeout

• Like Like x 1
    xXxGonzoArmstrongxXx