Bidding on players with "P" Status

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Moranaconda, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    It's a small victory but better than nothing at all. I am glad they at least did this. It shows they are aware of the struggle.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Moranaconda
  2. Buildingwhat

Buildingwhat CTMU

Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -1
    This is only true if CHL can't price their players too high for other leagues to acquire without a problem. Like in real life.

If a CHL teams slaps a 10 million contract on guys, what is there for them to do but to ride out his contract? AHL teams can't afford it

I think I just became a "defenseman"

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. coreymoniot24

coreymoniot24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -4
    I am trying to play Goalie. Someone add me on psn

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. PlusSizePounder

PlusSizePounder Advisor to the Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    Pounder#5970
    Ratings:
    +299 / 3 / -9
    It says "Prospects".

ALL Prospects will be in the bidding.

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  5. Buildingwhat

Buildingwhat CTMU

Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -1
    Thank you for this information, this is good.

No Streaming Account
  6. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Hell Yeah guys!!!!!! Fantastic decision on the part of the league and one that I believe is going to help a ton with the distribution of talent. Not to mention the fact that I believe we as a league just avoided many many headaches and potential issues. Great job Hadji and anybody else who did this as this is a 100% kick ass move guys!!!!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Moranaconda
  7. Rambo234567

Rambo234567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    Headaches caused and started by you, you're the leader in bringing up things that have no relevance and making a bid deal out of them

• Troll Troll x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Seriously man?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  9. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Anybody who looked at the plain math of it would understand man..

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  10. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    You can't be serious right @Rambo234567 trying to figure out what your post means... Sorry doesn't make much sense..

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  11. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    He's a CHL owner who is mad that he can't bid a insane amount on a player so the AHL ready player has to be stuck in the CHL tearing up nothing like alot of people have said this isn't real money no one is getting paid. Why would someone want to sit in the CHL for 7 million destroying people at a 4 PPG rate instead of being challenged week in and out in the AHL. Hell maybe the AHL isn't good enough for that player oh well.

Nybarisny
  12. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    now it makes perfect sense.. Don't worry man there is going to be 800 more players to bid on in the CHL..

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  13. Rambo234567

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    Not the point man. I've seen you stir up shit starting from last season, you AHL guys think you're entitled to shit. The rules were written and you couldn't leave them alone. They have worked fine for Xbox with no problem. The fact is you were scared that your buddies who signed up would be stuck CHL and that a stud is playing CHL when they should until they become acclimated to the rules and procedures because now you're going to have uneducated people in the AHL and it won't be any more organized than last year. Moranaconda you're a me guy. Only thinking about yourself. It's supposed to be fun and you're ruining it all

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    SALT FACTORY IN PRODUCTION ^

Let me educate you. The xbox rules worked fine because the roster base was much, much bigger then what we currently have now. And the xbox season i believe took a lot longer to implement the CHL then in season 2. The bidding would be screwed up immensely as not enough Dmen and Goalies are around to ensure equal bidding. Moran a me person? How about a league person he was looking out for the league and how it could cause a problem not only in the AHL but the CHL and NHL as well. I know you have a lot of numbers in your name but clearly that does not translate to being any good at basic mathematics.

-Sincerely "Entitled AHL scum"

P.S if you need us feel free to comment and we will respond from our death star where we plan to make the world a horrible place (sarcasm)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Nybarisny
  15. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Well I am glad you know me so well man... I see you played for Rochester last year so you were probably part of the crew attacking me for asking people to host games the correct way.. Obviously you haven't put any thought into you statement and I am sorry you think the way you do. My whole thing is not for "new players" who signed up this season (my buddies) or so you call them. It is for players that were signed up last year all across the AHL and maybe did not play the 10 games required because nobody gave them a shot or they signed up a little late. Just looking at the pure numbers of the whole thing it only makes sense man. This season is season 2 of the AHL and NHL and season 1 of the CHL. We are just getting out there to the PSN community and our leagues are not as well established as the Xbox side. Therefor any player that is signed up should and WILL be eligible for BOTH AHL and CHL bidding. If you really cared man you would see that the league just did you a HUGE favor and saved you a ton of headaches with your players being taken from you and you not being able to do a thing about it.. If you actually read my very first post in this thread you would understand that I was 100 percent NOT doing this for me..This is going to ensure that talent is a lot more distributed across BOTH leagues I don't really understand where you are coming from to be honest. You will have over 800 players to bid on man get out there and scout. Find players because I can guarantee you there is going to be plenty of talent that nobody knows about. The whole idea is that there may not have been enough players to fill the AHL rosters and if there was the choices would be extremely limited. I am not going to sink to your level and attack you personally man so I wish you luck and I hope you have a great season. And if you think that I did this for me take a look at my roster when we are done and see if it is filled with prospects... I promise you it WILL NOT be because I would not want to handicap my NHL team with a bunch of players that they could not call up.. Really think it through the next time you personally attack someone man because I had your best interests in mind as well.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  16. x-SPLATZ-x

x-SPLATZ-x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 15 / -11
    There's too many people on this site to see eye to eye. There's too many people not to have a plethora of talent in chl . every GM has to do there homework go find these so called franchise prospects. If the gms do the work and dig these guys out of the crowd there payed back ten fold. Host scout games and don't pick the same guy that signed up for every game you have to offer. That's what it's like being a real GM . you gotta find the salmon in the swamp. Game on (in my wayns world voice ) !!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Rambo234567

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    It's not going to be distributed tho. It's going to be dominated by the AHL and yeah I was apart of Rochester and on the wrong end of your phony claims that even the BOG's thought were stupid and are still laughing at you for. So the only one you're saving the headache for is the AHL.

And Baris before you go on about educating me let me know where you received your degree from as I currently have a degree in accounting Pershing a masters in it so math is in my everyday life. Let me educate you on problem solving. There were so many different ways you could've solved the problem and this is the worst way of doing it. So you're the one who needs an education. I know some people if you want there contact info

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Im waiting on the solution no CHL guy has offered one just been a small childish brat about it...

Nybarisny
  19. Rambo234567

Ratings:
    +87 / 30 / -49
    Shrink TC size, open up goalies and defense only to AHL bidding. Lower the restriction required to be a veteran. All better options than what was settled on. So do you want that number now?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. x-SPLATZ-x

x-SPLATZ-x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 15 / -11
    A draft will fix everything. Once everybody has a team of guys they picked buy hand under the same rules as everybody else at that point there's nobody to blame but themselves, there scouting ability and there ability to match players to each other's strengths. Wins cure all.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account