Base's First Round Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Vs (LGvs)' started by a Bas3 CaMp3r, Feb 4, 2017.

1. a Bas3 CaMp3r

a Bas3 CaMp3r Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 55 / -68
    @BennyDingman22 vs. @TactualWinner61 (0-2 TactualWinner wins)
    -I gotta take TactualWinner in this one. Benny was recently scammed of his team so I can't imagine he'll be fielding anything very potent. With that said I'd still have expected Tactual to win.

@xXarmyman941Xx vs. @JERZ Network (0-2 Jerz Wins)
    -Here we have a series of a guy I've never played before (mind blowing to me considering i saw him top 100 in Comp seasons multiple times and a seasoned Vet. Jerz hasn't been playing NHL much competitively on the xb1 console which ultimately could be his downfall. That downfall though won't present itself verse armyman who was able to secure a playoff spot by taking advantage smartly of how early on many points can be gained from playing weaker players. With a 7-2 regular season record the only redeemable win he got against a playoff opponent was over my friend @b19allen.

@Regs84 vs. @XxTerryTORxX (1-2 Terry wins)
    -This is the new verse the old. Terry is a seasoned vet and a friend of mine who probably doesn't like me very much at the moment. Regs is going to be a really good lguhl player in the future but this is a case where a player has a lot of talent but a lack of big game experience. Terry has heck of a lot of both. In future seasons I do expect Regs to ultimately do a lot of damage and wouldn't be surprised to see him land a top 4 finish at some point in nhl 17.

@mrp0783 vs. @Woahmack (1-2 Woahmack wins)
    -This is one of a guy who has given me a lot of tough games and took games this season from me, k1eets and bad arnold (Mr P.) verse a former LGUHL winner. If this series had started prior to comp seasons I would've probably given it to Mr. P as Woahmack really wasn't playing very much at all. Now Mack is back on the scene. He is arguably the best skill zoner in the league. Mr. P is a talented defender and scorer in his own right though and I do expect this to be a tight series. Woahmack isn't going to go in this series remotely nervous though whereas this is Mr. P's first playoff experience. I do expect Mr. P to make great strides after this season. But his run will be cut short here. I don't see him scoring enough to beat the Mack.

@Sitful vs. @Back in BIack (2-1 Sitful wins)
    -Both of these guys are upcoming stars in lguhl. Both are very talented on the sticks. Back in Black has always been exceptional offensively and soft on defence. His defence though is new and improved at this point. Hes a bit like a former winner in @SurpriseMe22 in that respect. Sitful has the filthiest hands of any member aside from @zF LogiCz and @Cam19. Hes raw, new and a hell of a talent. I think both of these guys are future potential winners of the league. Both of them still have flaws that will hold them back and be exposed in best of 7s. Sitful is subpar in possession at this level. His TOA against the stronger players in the league is consistently rather low. Back in Black tends to shoot a lot of grease causing him to turn it over before really developing his attack. I've got Sitful 2-1 only because I think Back in Black is going to be exposed by Sitful's hands and fast paced play. However, this series is nearly a coin flip.

@PoopMcZachy vs. @BeautifulWiener (1-2 BeautifulWiener wins)
    I have absolutely no idea who BeautifulWiener is. What I do see from his recent games is him putting together a 6 game winning s treak in the final day of LGUHL to make playoffs with wins against strong players like Back in Black, Gilleh and B19allen. Zach has been very busy with his studies lately and not really been playing much. I'm going to call an upset here only because of Zach's lack of play lately and BeautifulWiener's surge in the final day.

@MeisterEXPLODER vs. @l Marner x 16 l (2-0 MeisterExploder aka Hapscore wins)
    This is one of the downsides of me taking a 3+ month hiatus. I really haven't had the chance to see Marner (Wal x Elite) play. I have seen Hapscore though and Hapscore is a player that shares one thing with me. He loves to have the puck and is good at possession. That usually bolds well for players. Where we change is that he loves to just let point shots rip. I think this is gonna be a 2-0 for hapscore though. Wal x Elite didn't perform remotely well against playoff competition. I believe his only win was against Tactualwinner. Hes also to my understanding on the young side. Hapscore has been playing a lot of late in Comp Seasons and has been doing very well there. I'd expect Hapscore to not score a ton ever but consistently put up 3 or 4 goals and play good defence which will be enough for him in this one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    A_Bas3_CaMp3r
  2. a Bas3 CaMp3r

a Bas3 CaMp3r Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 55 / -68
    I wish everyone the best of luck and hope none of you get upset by my predictions and take into account I've only recently got back active in the hut community after a 3+ month hiatus so my knowledge of players is much weaker than usual. Good luck everyone!

A_Bas3_CaMp3r
  3. TheGreatMP7

TheGreatMP7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mp74907#0
    Ratings:
    +574 / 11 / -62
    Wow I wish this was on the ps4 side Hahah

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Regs84

Regs84 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Regs84#1802
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    Best of luck to everyone

• Like Like x 1
    regs84
  5. TheGreatMP7

Discord:
    mp74907#0
    Ratings:
    +574 / 11 / -62
    I had to make a ps4 one thanks for the idea Bas3 I gave you a shoutout hahah

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. mrp0783

mrp0783 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for putting this together Bas3. It makes the playoffs more exciting when we have insight. Good luck to all!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Erikeu1989

Erikeu1989 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gren#1109
    Ratings:
    +154 / 37 / -49
    Do one next round for when top 8

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    gren_35
  8. TheGreatMP7

Discord:
    mp74907#0
    Ratings:
    +574 / 11 / -62
    I will be doing this every round probably for every season aslong as I have The time

No Streaming Account
  9. TheGreatMP7

Discord:
    mp74907#0
    Ratings:
    +574 / 11 / -62
    Hopefully Bas3 can aswell

No Streaming Account