Baby Sens vs Crunch Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Larkin x 19, Apr 20, 2017.

1. SameOldLions

SameOldLions Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 15 / -31
    First of all, Congrats to the Crunch management @Stoner x 95 @l Landeskog l @Mitchy Marns on building one hell of a squad. You guys are a class act and a good bunch. You guys gave us a challenge we could not overcome and your top tier talent won this series. Major props to studs like @mferra32 @Ghost l53I @I KiLLTarTED I . You're collective talent as a team is unreal and I hope you guys can win it all.
    P.S: GG @Sniz 's internet.

Now onto my Baby Sens,
    Thank you all for making this season very enjoyable and easy to manage ( although @BRADENxHOLTBY did all of the work=Stud). You guys were a special group that really worked hard to get better and did anything we asked of you and I am thankful for that. You guys are a bunch of beauties and hopefully we can be teammates sometime again, but for now I wish you guys the best of luck in your future LG Seasons.
    Much love,
    Larkin x 19

@BeefyCaucasian @OrockOnYoutube @UnoX Clouds @Matt l85l @Rico Suave FLS @Slugger921 @Hungry Storks @NHLx4xGUNZ @King x Pan l72l @dirtsaucesnipes @SpringFord x 56 @Some fat gezer @SYN peaceKEEPIN @FYSTYSNAKE @XxDrouin27xX (mic tap)

• Like Like x 8
    ggLarkin
  2. Stoner x 95

Stoner x 95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 43 / -59
    Good series and season to all of you guys! Hope to see all of you in future seasons.
    GG @NHLx4xGUNZ

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Landy Byng

Landy Byng hockey

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 124 / -181
    Good series dude. Apologize for issues we've had this season regarding starting games/periods on time...we seemed to always have issues with that against you guys for some reason.

You guys made the series closer than we would've liked and this series could've 100% went to a Game 7. Good luck in the future

ps: @SpringFord x 56 is bad

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. Delusional6346

Delusional6346 First Ballot 19 and 2nd ranked player in Arizona

Ratings:
    +195 / 183 / -207
    stoner get a grip on life i spit on my hand b4 we shook handdz ya fawkk

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. BeefyCaucasian

BeefyCaucasian Friendly Neighborhood Clown

Ratings:
    +207 / 23 / -32
    Good series Crunch, good luck in the upcoming rounds.

Thanks @BRADENxHOLTBY and @Larkin x 19 for letting me play my first ahl season on this team and big thanks to all my teammates who carried me and laughed at the memes I posted in our chat. I wish you all the best.

• Like Like x 4
    BeefyCaucasian
  6. Rimmr

Rimmr I am Daddy

Ratings:
    +294 / 87 / -123
    I love you all

• Like Like x 2
    NeedRim
  7. Mr Orock

Mr Orock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -47
    Nice season and good series crunchies , good times all season boys had fun in also my first ahl season. Anyone feel free to hit me up for some club anytime!

P.s. @BeefyCaucasian we didnt laugh at your memes...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    wedunkthose
  8. Vcek

Vcek I'll carry you.

Ratings:
    +351 / 88 / -114
    Good series. Mad props for almost making us choke a 3-1 lead. @NHLx4xGUNZ GG KIDDO

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    VcekOG
  9. Rico Suave TOS

Rico Suave TOS Julian Traverso

Discord:
    ricosuavetos#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 7 / -12
    Great series Syracuse. At the trade deadline the management crew really did a great job. Thanks for a hell of a series. Shoutout to my brothers on syracuse @NE1SON 26 @Johnny Fivehole. <3 Great job @Stoner x 95 and co. of building this team. To all my teammates thanks for everything this season. BEST TEAM CHAT IN THE LEAGUE. I appreciate you all and wish you nothing but the best of luck in the future! <3 To my d partners and stud goalies @Hungry Storks @NHLx4xGUNZ @BRADENxHOLTBY @FYSTYSNAKE @SYN peaceKEEPIN <3 thanks for picking me up after i made shitty play after shitty play and making me look somewhat decent i appreciate you guys. <3 @Larkin x 19 @BRADENxHOLTBY lastly thanks for trading for me hope i didnt let u guys down too much. Been fun! Good luck Crunch!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Playing In Multiplayer
    l2lJulianl1l