Appreciation Post / Good Luck To Everyone S4

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Jan 25, 2017.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Hello friends,

I know it's kind of late to be making this thread but with all the things going on I have been really busy the past week and had no time to make an Appreciation Post so here I am today to do 2 write-ups in one thread as a gift for you guys as this will be my last “AHL Write-up” I will be doing considering I will be in the NHL S4.

I have personally told many that deserved to be thanked for what they done for me or the AHL community S3 but here I am to publicly “Thank” everyone as I believe that's the best way to do it. Let me start this off by giving recognition to @Tris10 the site owner and any other BOGS that helped out or contributed to the success of another great season.

My S3 Team Iowa Wild -

I can't leave this till last because this is the most important part of my LG success so far. I would like to start this off by “thanking” @Sfic16 for bidding on me and believing in my elite playmaking ability that Sfic had seen since I meet him in NHL 14, I'm glad I could help out the team and be a part of Iowa Wild success this season. I would like to “Thank” the AGM's of Iowa Wild @Angry_Dangler17 @you_mecca_me_sik for doing your jobs as an AGM and contributing and helping out the GM in any way possible to make the team successful as many AGM's in the league don't to their tasks which results in team failure. @juggynuts AKA River, Iowa Wild team captain. Considering this guy was only the team captain he was another AGM in my mind that had authority as he helped out with Management tasks and plays a big part in Iowa Wild success S3 as he contributed a lot for the team. Finally, the last people to “Thank” are my Iowa Wild teammates, Many of players can't thank their teammates as their team might not of had depth or they were the only superstar of their team AKA bottom standings teams, but I certainly can as Iowa Wild had 3 GOOD lines that could produce for the team as everyone did their job and win games to make Iowa Wild ranked 1st in the Western Central and top 5 overall in the standings, Not including a great playoff run Iowa Wild had. Even though I only played with the same guys (My line) during the regular season I enjoyed playing with everyone else on the team when I got a chance to, So to my Iowa Wild teammates....

@Gour_x_71 @J-NaStY__ @you_mecca_me_sik @ZachH1 @juggynuts @Sfic16 @Leroii420Ftw @Krok-o-dill @Angry_Dangler17 @Bubba17- @XxTerryTORxX @ryanwashere78 @Sulleymon @quick_scope_14 @punisher4124 @Xx-RASK-xX

Thanks you guys!

AHL All Star Game Committee & Players -

I would like to start this off by saying “Thanks” to the people who were running this event as they did a fantastic job on hosting an organized and well played event that everyone who participated in enjoyed and would recommend this event to be played S4 as well. The one thing that everyone enjoyed about this event was the quality of players being involved in this event to make it a “Competitive Fun Event” as nothing but the “Best” players from the AHL community were involved in this All Star Event making it a fun Event to play, It wouldn't be the same without “Quality Players”. I would like to “Thank” @DoubleZERO33 as he was the other All Star game captain for picking great players for his team as I did the same for my team to give that top quality of “Competition” and fun games to play. So the people who were running this All Star Event and the Players who participated in this Event...

@Gour_x_71 @MafiaMan15 @ceeg87 @bNYCe83 @Man-Bear-Pig @birthday_machine @J_Tryhard_412 @j_marz25 @Sfic16 @DomSquad100 @SkillzPayBills3 @Crazybizow @Thumbssss @Bubba17- @moosapotamus33 @XxTerryTORxX @Double_brah @Crippin_Allday @ryanwashere78 @Angry_Dangler17 @BROSKI_002 @Vito_Corleone @TheRealGrimlax @Rickchel98 @LRKrazyLR

Thank you guys!

Iowa Wild Playoffs Opponents -

I would just like to “Thank” the Manitoba Moose and Charlotte Checkers organization both teams giving Iowa Wild a tough and exciting playoffs match-ups as we enjoyed every game that was played in the 5 game series against Manitoba and 7 game series against Charlotte. First people to “Thank” would be the Management from both teams for putting together a solid roster, Great players from both sides wouldn't of had a roster spot on either sides if it wasn't for the Management acquiring them as players don't just magically appear on a roster. So to the Management from both teams...

@Deadsoul_Rising @ggjoey427 @doundansticky @SKILLEDPYTHON @lBl2llNlK

Thank you guys!

Experienced LG Players -

Many of people wouldn't think that this is necessary to be “Thanking” these people but in my mind it is very important to me to be “Thanking” these people. Considering this was my first LG season and had a Prospect Status AKA new to LG, I didn't really know that much about this website such as rules that applied to this website, people who were running this website and much more that many new people that had just come to this website just like myself wouldn't know much about, so this is where my “Thank You” comes into hand for all those people who helped me with understanding the basics about this website. Not only helping me with the basics of the LG website but the Amateur and Veteran status players who are “Well Known” in the community “Thanks” for playing with me and getting my name out in the community as that's how it works in any Leagues, You have to get your name out there to be noticed as “Popularity” plays a role in most cases. Special “Thanks” to @jonlol for letting an AHLer like myself be a part of such a great Pro Series team as I enjoyed playing with the Check Six group of players and experiencing that top-level of competition as that's what I love the most. I was already well-known in the EASHL/Leaderboard but without a doubt he plays a big factor on me being well-known as he got my name out in the LG Community especially in the NHL as I “Thank” him for that gift.

AHL Awards Committee -

I think that the community picked the best people to present and choice as a group and not just individual on what players should get what awards. I had a couple questions regarding the awards at first but now I understand why people got certain awards and why some people were nominated while some people who should have been nominated were not, despite what other people's opinion may be of certain players getting awards I think the committee did a very good job with handing the awards this season and myself and others should “Thank” them for putting their time and effort with these awards. Congratulation to everyone who received an award this season as you guys deserve it and best of luck next season, So those AHL award committee people...

@SKILLEDPYTHON @JLott0910 @eye2797

Thank you guys!

Shoutbox Chirpers -

This is probably the funniest and best one yet! I would just like to take a second to “Thank” all the Shoutbox chirpers this season as you made myself and many others get a laugh at some conversations/ arguments that were going on throughout the regular season, especially during playoffs where it was more heated. It is always nice to have those stereo type people to make the Shoutbox more entertaining and enjoyable, so on behalf of the people in AHL community we “Thank” you for that.

Congratulation to the Charlotte Checkers for winning S3 Calder Cup! “Thanks” for bringing the Calder Cup back to the West where it belongs.

I could honestly go on forever “Thanking” the many people who deserve to be thanked for what they have done or contributed to the success of S3 but I will keep this short as I don't want to go on forever with this Appreciation thread. With that being said, Unfortunately just like S3 this is where we come to a end with this Appreciation thread.

Players who will be going into the NHL Draft (Tomorrow) and NHL Bidding (January 29th- February 1st) and to the CHL and AHL players I just want to wish everyone the best of luck in S4, Hope nothing but the best for you guys in your next chapter of LG.

You know what they say, all good things must come to a end.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. StraightUpHacks

StraightUpHacks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Best of luck to you where ever you are in the future KingBling!

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  3. juggynuts-_-

juggynuts-_- SNAKES ON 3

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -8
    Thanks for the kind words King. It was a pleasure being your teammate. We had a ton of fun in Iowa. You hit the nail on the head when you said "All good things must come to an end". I wish you the best.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. ToeDragBedsy

ToeDragBedsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +351 / 192 / -240
    And with the 2nd overall pick the toronto maple leafs are proud to select kingbling!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Barzyyx13

Barzyyx13 Execute Order 66

Discord:
    Barzyyx13#0883
    Ratings:
    +708 / 32 / -136
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Wingnutdrw53

Wingnutdrw53 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Wingnutdrw53#1228
    Ratings:
    +269 / 27 / -182
    kingbling.jpg :eek:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. bNYCe83

bNYCe83 Your Mom's Favorite Goalie

Ratings:
    +196 / 51 / -74
    Your posts have been right on all season. One of the best players this season who has the most class. Good luck buddy in the NHL, I will be cheering for you , except when you play against me lol. Thanks for all the shout outs this year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    bnyce83
  8. Wingnutdrw53

Discord:
    Wingnutdrw53#1228
    Ratings:
    +269 / 27 / -182
    You've been a hell of a player to play with man! i would lie if i said i wouldn't miss those stretch passes to lead you on countless breakaways, because you always knew how to get open... that was our cornerstone move, even calling our shots... you made my life easy back there! A ton of chemistry playing together... hopefully we will be banded back together in the Big league! :eek: you will be in the NHL by 8:05 PM tonight brother! Cant wait to see where you end up...

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  9. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164

I will miss those passes from you Bubba :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164

4:30 Watch from.

You mean like that? :p

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Wingnutdrw53

Discord:
    Wingnutdrw53#1228
    Ratings:
    +269 / 27 / -182
    LOL Hell yeah dude!!!!! :D if i had a dollar for everytime we pulled that move off....haha

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. bottle_man

bottle_man Still moving even when the legs stop.

Ratings:
    +330 / 80 / -76
    KingBling before you leave the AHL, please carry AHL team Canada, thats my only request. Thank you and good luck in the future. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    bottle_man
  13. Wingnutdrw53

Discord:
    Wingnutdrw53#1228
    Ratings:
    +269 / 27 / -182
    i will miss passing to you man :( wouldn't have been able to make those passes to you if you didn't create that lane.... you broke many defenders and goalies ankles, LOVED it dude! was amazing to watch to say the least.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Mclub326

Mclub326 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Discord:
    Mclub326#2972
    Ratings:
    +189 / 18 / -34
    I got an essay due Sunday, do you want to do it for me?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Mclub326
  15. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    @Live_by_SIN EXPOSED

• Funny Funny x 2
    Nybarisny