Announcing the LG Graphics & Design Team

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Tris10, Dec 9, 2014.

1. sh0w27

sh0w27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Definitely down for some random design and mobile app work!

https://dribbble.com/evo_emedia

Just some random shit! Love working on gaming projects too!!

2. zombieBRAAIINNS

zombieBRAAIINNS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zombieBRAAIINNS#7316
    Ratings:
    +11 / 3 / -4
    i would love to be a part of building a game or something related to that. i currently have no programming/development skills but i plan on learning unity to hopefully gain some valuable skills. perhaps i can get back in touch if the opportunity is still available when i am more qualified. in the meantime, if there is anything along the way that you think i could help with, let me know.

s3dated9sycho_0
  3. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    Crazy to see all the help finally coming out of the wood work! I guess it took some incentive from the Big Boss to make it happen. Good deal, Tris! I can personally vouch for [MENTION=6632]The MainEvent[/MENTION] for sure. Glad to see so many people wanting to step up and help out the site!

• Like Like x 2
    f5penguin
  4. TNP Predator

TNP Predator Follow The Buzzards

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    No Streaming Account
  5. AshtonArmy

AshtonArmy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Congrats on new Xbox Partnership btw You should create an LGTV Channel on YouTube were people can send in Game clips and Top 10 of weeks clips in as yo should use the current YouTube channel for Podcast and tutorials it will help league brand more and it would help get even more exposure!

No Streaming Account
  6. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +260 / 15 / -9
    Hey Tris10 - I think you already have an idea of what I will offer:
    I work in IT - mostly Help Desk/Tech Support (10yrs+) stuff (could easily take over that portion of the HelpDesk for you). Technical documentation is big and would love to show all you guys and my professional network what I can do with the accomplishments that can be done here.

I studied Computer Programming in college - did not finish, but have always had interest. My original (geek) 'love' of tech comes from gaming - and communities like this. I would love to be able to both apply and learn more when it comes to web site design - so that is my focus. I know the foundations of HTML5 and earlier, understand the foundations of programming and coding - logic flow, variables, objects, attributes, elements...also databases, queries (sql), private keys etc etc etc. Just need some exposure - and access - if you will have and allow me is all I need. I am willing to both learn and become a significant contributor.

Site: https://sites.google.com/site/lgfamanu/ (I can open up the rest of the site seeing as I'm not there any more - and everyone can feel free to laugh at not having anything to brag about for LGFA...lol)
    - would rather open the rest up to just a private google account though Tris10 ....to avoid the humiliation from LGFA...lol
    - the site is setup so that public only sees the homepage, teammembers see what management feels they should, and management has access to everything
    (something I hope you will let me build on for each team's locker room model)

- btw: yes it was google based (ie. most of the site was preprogrammed using their tools, but the point is I can look at the coding and understand it...and I didn't have access to LG objects, elements, variables etc to work with for something I just threw together)

Also wondering if you have something planned for coordination and collaboration. Obviously there's alot of interest here, but keeping things organized and constructive without causing issues should be a key part in all this.

So please let me know how I can get more involved if you so choose.

Bp

• Like Like x 1
    Bottomless_Pit