AND THE AWARD GOES TO....

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Shadow-_-Merc, Jan 6, 2017.

1. AcknowledgeMee_

AcknowledgeMee_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    acknowledgemee_#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -10
    I want to congratulate you guys top point guy @Kingbling647 on a scrubsuccesful season. Tough way to go out but I forgot to hand you your reward! IMG_0962.JPG

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    acknowledgemee_
  2. juggynuts-_-

juggynuts-_- SNAKES ON 3

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -8
    Why does everyone continue to try and smear Kings reputation? It's sad that a lot of you have stooped to the level of sewer fly. King had zero to do with what games we put him in. His availability was perfect the entire season. We had a deep enough team that rolled 3 lines that played specific nights. Iowa didn't make the schedule, if those teams fell on one of Kings nights he did his job and produced. That's all you can ask. Kingbling is one the best Playmakers I've played with in this league and he deserves all the accolades he gets. Don't discredit his team by discrediting him.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    Rip rip rip

• Like Like x 1
    JClaus33
  4. Bobby_Goggles12

Bobby_Goggles12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +632 / 34 / -14
    Good laaaaawd

X_BoB_SwAGG3R_X
  5. DRALLYX33

DRALLYX33 Well Known - Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 90 / -110
    King Bling is nothing but a selfish self centered it's all about me kind of guy, He represents all that is wrong and nothing that is good.. he is the Devils bastard son ...

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. AcknowledgeMee_

Discord:
    acknowledgemee_#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -10
    I'm not discrediting him I'm just messing around I found the picture and thought it was funny to make and it's good you stand up for your teammate would be nice if it was the opposite though. Just saying

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    acknowledgemee_
  7. juggynuts-_-

juggynuts-_- SNAKES ON 3

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -8
    I'll stand up for King anytime but I shouldn't have to. There are some great players on the Griffins and Admirals. I hope you don't get picked up by a team that has trouble communicating and can't find chemistry. Maybe you'll be used in the butt of some stupid childish picture in season 4. Just Saying

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. AcknowledgeMee_

Discord:
    acknowledgemee_#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -10
    I hope I am too lol that would be dope being honest if you can find one for me let me know and send it to me haha

acknowledgemee_
  9. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    @riverdalestomp No need for you or any of Iowa Wild management to waste your time and explain what goes on in Iowa Wild team locker room as nobody that is inside of the teams locker-room will understand.

@Shadow-_-Merc How long did it take for you to make that? Maybe next time you should spend more time playing the game and practicing with your team or working on your defensive game and not wasting your time using programs like Photoshop or whatever you used to make that dumb picture so Iowa could have had some competition in round 1 and not a 4-1 series, Rockford might have put up a better fight than Manitoba did.

I like the "ScrubHunting" term though, Sounds like Irrelevant people just hating on elite status players.

Mr "ScrubHunter" will be receiving his Awards at the end of the season starting with the Most points title. With that being said, If @Shadow-_-Merc or any others want to take my top 5 spot in the NHL Draft or that want to borrow an Award just let me know as I got some extras coming my way.

[​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. AcknowledgeMee_

Discord:
    acknowledgemee_#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -10
    IMG_0979.GIF Lmao yes!!! I love the chirping! Btw i can't control every line that plays bud and if you want to check that 1 I have buddy lol and my defense is perfectly fine you want to talk about the lines that were put out talk to deadsoul not me I don't control that oh and I don't wish that my line plays every line oh yeah another thing that I'm capable of is playing with different people on my team and don't constantly blame them like my goalies. Also, before you talk about someone else's defense worry about yours my boy, but I can teach you it will make you a better centerman!

acknowledgemee_
  11. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164

No Streaming Account
  12. DRALLYX33

Ratings:
    +46 / 90 / -110
    Dude if you are getting life fulfillment and self worth out of being great at a video game on top of sitting at your game console and computer in LG shoutbox trashing your teammates 24/7maybe it's time to re-evaluate your life... try going outside breathing fresh air maybe finding a girlfriend or just a job so you don't have to have people buy platinum membership and pro series.. maybe you have a job at Wendy's and they won't give you employee of the month and that makes you sad so you spend all your time getting good at video game to make yourself feel better

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    I trashed my teammates in the Shoutbox?

Someone bought me platinum?

I mean out of the stupidity you just said you got the last part right. If you were apart of a Pro Series team you would know that it was too late to sign up to a Pro Series team considering it was half way through the season so that's why Check Six Owner (Jonlol) had to pay for me, You wouldn't know that because you are irrelevant and nobody likes you and everyone knows you are a trash goalie.

Why did you change your LG name?
    Got internet bullied, Tired of people PM you saying that you are bad and you should sell your game.

I mean I have to give you credit for selling your PlayStation and actually listening for once.

My question to you is this,

Why you still on PSN side of LG?

Did you already get exposed on the Xbox side of LG?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. DRALLYX33

Ratings:
    +46 / 90 / -110
    Lol got you a touch rattled.. you don't even know what you are saying .. so take a step back check yourself for once .. instead of putting everyone else down around you and saying you are the best player at a video hockey game how about you admit you are a loser at life and can only make up for that by being good at a video game .. there is more to life than being good at a video game... and even tho they won't come forward now I believe his name is punisher said you put him down and blamed him for losing the series .. so I leave you with this question when are you going to come down to earth and realize you are in fact a loser?

No Streaming Account
  15. DRALLYX33

Ratings:
    +46 / 90 / -110
    Oh and I didn't sell my ps4 I traded it for an Xbox to play where guys are level headed and support each other as teammates

No Streaming Account
  16. RaVen_Phantom_

RaVen_Phantom_ RaVen Phantom

Ratings:
    +88 / 28 / -50
    RRRIRIIIIIIIIIPPPIPIPPPPP

New_Yorks_Elitist
  17. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169

Apparently you're playing a different Xbox if you're playing with level headed people.

Also shut up with the real life shit, this is an Internet hockey forum, yea there's more to life than Internet hockey, and you can go on for hours about it, but when it comes to the topic and environment of these forums, it's internet hockey.

If you want to brag about having a girlfriend and a house and money and groceries congratulations, join the other 95% of the world.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Primetimme1
  18. DRALLYX33

Ratings:
    +46 / 90 / -110
    Yes you are right it is a Internet hockey forum very observant young boy aren't you.. LoL 95% I don't have a statistics sheet in front of me on that but I'm pretty sure it's much less than 95% just putting that out there.. and who are you to talk to me like that grasshopper?

PS I know what you did last summer..

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    No Streaming Account
  19. rickchel

rickchel Champ here

Discord:
    rickchel#0
    Ratings:
    +193 / 7 / -15
    someones gonna be rattled when they dont go top 5 , jus saying. dont get to cocky kb, and please stop saying you r elite. its getting annoying.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    rickchel
  20. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    You may want to go and fetch a "statics" sheet.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Primetimme1