AHL Management Team Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Im4thLineWorthy, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Im 4thLine

Im 4thLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 79 / -197
    Hello 4th line here. Decided since we have a long break before bidding I'm going to do what Bake did in the NHL and rank the AHL management ranking per division. This has nothing to do with the assets on the team or draft picks. Strictly GM and AGM

Eastern Atlantic

1. Springfield Thumderbids. GM @Joe Nahh / AGM @doh23

I have them number one for this division as Joe nahh has proven success in a division that he will look to take charge of as long as he can bring back the squad he always gets when doing management and bringing in doh as the free contract was a perfect way to start it.

Only Concern: Friends over smart contracts

2. Hershey Bears GM @xCROSBYx ii53ii / AGM @Brassard x 16

Heshery is number two as Brassard the eddie shore of last season will be the number 1 Dman for Hershey and there is nothing wrong with that. As well as Crosby who had success in Iowa as GM before things started hitting the fan. Crosby will take his long LG experience to build another top team in this divison

Only Concern: another Iowa mishap

3. Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins GM Hilly / @l Gabella l AGM

Hilly will try and forget his not so good season last season and I wont put that infront of him and the potential these two have. Again another smart move bringing in a solid player in gabella as an agm. I know gabella was known for quick wrapping and it seems to be not as effective but the guy can score and theres no doubt about it. AHL expernece will make these two have a contending team in the AHL especially their division

Only Concern: another hilly summer season

4. Lehigh Valley Phantoms GM @Horvat ll53ll / AGM @Darcy Kuemper

One of the questionable moves by many is taking a G as an AGM BUT Darcy is a goalie that will be worth the free contract, as these two proved last season they can build a team and again horvat will build another solid team this season as per usual

Only concern (small concern): Free contract on a G

5. Providence Bruins GM @Colonel20 / AGM @hutch2323

I hope colonel can prove me wrong and hes a good player and knows some good players but being out of the AHL for so long he could go off player names and not know the AHL talent pool better than some. This is another providence team that will try and prove people wrong. Colonol will hold his own in the back end with hutch another promising forward. This management could easily slide in the top 3 with a smart choice in free AGM

Only concern: not familiar with AHL talent pool

6. Bridgeport Sound Tigers GM @JimGottaXBOX / AGM @GimmixPwns

Make Bridgeport great again! We all want to see it. This team I don’t see as a strong management group in my eyes and that’s why I have them low in this ranking. This can change once they do bidding. Gimmixpwns I know used to be a solid player and Jim did make a smart call making him AGM.

Only concern: lack of management experience

7. Charlotte Checker GM GM @Cab1nFever / AGM @STEALTHxSh0ts

Im more concerned of the NHL affiliate for this team than anything (taking players all season) but this is to me one of the weaker management teams in the eastern atlantic

Only concern: NHL struggle = AHL struggle

8. Hartford Wolf Pack GM @xBroNz3x / AGM @jcouloginer44

Sorry bronze and Couloginer i have you at the bottom again just on experience making the push ffrom CHL to AHL as your free contract is always a bold move (lets see if it pays off) but maybe you know something I don’t.

Only Concern: CHL warriors

Eastern North Division

1. Rochester Americans GM @xNazzy19x / @General Jobo AGM

Did somebody say west coast? This is an NHL player coming down to win. I know nazzy has a fair share of knowledge and again like springfield will build off getting his friends that are very good. Jobo as a free contract is always smart as D in bidding can get a little… well bad

Only Concern: Friends over smart contracts

2. Utica Coments GM @l Mackie l / AGM @l Ristolainen l

Ah yes, here we are the media favourtism (haha). But seriously Faces is an AHL vet always builds good teams. Risto proved last season he can run a team. Faces will snipe in the AHL bidding yet again to make sure no one goes for what they're worth. Another successful management season for these two.

Only Concern: Two GMs working together

3. Binghamtom Devils @I Am Wonger (GM) / @iTransitions (AGM)

These two won a calder way back when. (irrelevant) but they still are a top management team the main reason being Itrainsitons as a free contract. Every time transitions does management in the AHL it just formulates to success. So whats any different this season?

Only concern: Its not season 21

4. Laval Rocket GM @Provorov x 9 / AGM @Lorenzo x 24

No smarter decision than making Lorenzo agm as he would’ve been an insane amount in RFA. This team is at number 4 because of management experience and a very good AGM. Provorov has CHL regular season success and even though its CHL, its still success.

Only Concern: well… Provorov has friends that he always gets that may not be AHL talent but friends before league right?

5. Belleville Senators GM @Larkin x 19 / @LowLyfeSociety

I didn’t forget about you two and its hard to believe somehow im ranking you guys this low because I see you making the playoffs.. but the AHL experienced players in this division with management and AHL scoring leaders, number 5 is where you are for rankings. I see you guys like the providence bruins in the sense of being that wildcard type team that could easily be a top teeam.

Only Concern: Nothing major just the lack of AHL management experience.

6. Toronto Marlies GM @Xx2murph7xX / AGM @Black Paperclip

Managament team with little to none AHL experience and no management experience. I hope the best for these two but with no management experience hard to put you guys anywhere above 6

Only concern: Lack of experience

7. Syracuse crunch

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA H.E.L.P GET THIS TEAM MANAGEMENT

Only concern: E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

(Side not Hxndry and NYR are good player and I know they will want good ahl but late selection can be risky but for now.. RIP SYRACUSE)

Western Central Division
    **Manitoba Moose will not be mentioned in the rankings because it is my team and yeah.**

1. Cleveland Monsters GM @RBK v420 / @The Legacyyyyy AGM

Can we really be surprised Cleveland is at the top again? Again a free spot taken because of a G but I have heard RBK is a solid G and making legacy agm makes up for any question of this team not taking advantage of the free contracts. Monsters management hasn’t been weak for a while and itll help with an Owner who cares for his AHL

Only concern: RBK I think could’ve been a steal in bidding and then taken advantage for another free contract.

2. Colorado Eagles GM @eh iTz Horty / AGM @Potsy44

The eagles are such a good ECHL team that it became an AHL team. Potsy coming down to manage can be viewed as two ways; 1) unfair because hes an NHL player for many seasons or 2) he never had success as management so hes allowed to be down here. But all jokes aside potsy playing in the AHL and as a D is a reason I have the eagles high in the centreal division he will also help horty make smart decisions and not have another honcho case on our hands

Only concern: we have another honcho case on our hands.

3. Chicago Wolves GM @Smitterr / @C4NADA AGM

Finally smitterr takes an AHL team after wanting to do it for so long. Him on D and C4nada on D are smart 0 contracts because you can never go wrong with locking down a dcore. The management experience from smitter is more in the NHL and that’s a flag for me but I still know these two will do well since smitter has been here last 2 seaosns

Only Concern: lack of AHL player knownledge (?) (I really don’t know a concern acutally)

4. Iowa Wild GM @l Murray x 30 l / AGM @Pogs

ANOTHER G IN MANAGEMENT HOLLLYYYYY. Murray I have heard is a beast in 18 so that could be a steal. The central looks weaker in management wise as it has been before and good benefit buble teams like Iowa to have a successful season. Pogs is a solid player himself so this is a nice little management team as long as murray proves his contract worth

Only Concern: G at 0…..

6. Grand Rapids Griiffins GM @paulweck / AGM @SQUADCAV16

At this rate Gs in bidding will be a cake walk. A management team that will be a weaker one but does not mean they wont be a good team after bidding. I like paulweck as a player but this is a returning bakersfield team and they didn’t have much success in AHL summer season

Only concern: Bakersfield S27

5. Rockford Icehogs @Clancy2113 / AGM @nyBARISny

Take care of my hogs:(. Clancy I think will do a fine job managing and I don’t know much or even anything about the AGM so I will be optimistic with this in my ranking and say this will be the bubble team in the AHL central Division.

Only Concern: BIG SHOES TO FILL BOYS GO HOGS

6. Milwaukee Admirals GM @ktb killa / @lx Twisted Xl GM

Every division has a weaker management and sorry for these two but this is my weak management team. These are CHL players with not much success in the CHL so usually means AHL isn’t a good solution.

Only Concern: a lot (unfortunately)

Western Pacific Division

1. San Jose Barracuda GM @Brisan66 / AGM @Malchesky

Two words to describe this management team.. Lad and M8. Brisan the uproar of him coming down was quiet entertaining we all thought for the longest time he was trolling (BTW I wasn’t the one who complained lol) but here he is at the top of my division list for the pacific. This will be a dangerous team. Brisan knows his players and finds ways to get top end players to play for him. He cares (the scouting combine shows) and he wants to win. Malchesky welllllll hes a good AGM and is no question AHL caliber but he is a handful. Best of luck to this team even though it wont be needed.

Only Concern: lad m8

2. Ontario Reign GM @l Stastny26 l / AGM @Laporshkin x 71

The management team that was supposed to take over Rockford is now taking over the Reign. No concerns about this team in the sense of skill. Two very talented players as management and stastny proved last season he knows what hes doing. The frenchy Duo will be a threat, all season long.

Only Concern: CHL friends over AHL talent

3. Bakersfield Condors GM @Da Young Buck / AGM @A Salty Sail0r

AHL experience is what makes this management team ranked high in this division. Salty is a solid defender and proved last season he can beat top teams on the back end. It just comes down to team work for this duo to succeed.

Only Concern: I think again the free contract being a G and then to GMs working together.

4. San Antonio Rampage GM @MayerTopKat100 / AGM @Reggie Howser

Good management team again and he knows good players he just needs to put himself in against top teams to battle for those crutial two points and not worry about the pretty record. I think he learned and I see mayer building a playoff team along side Reggie.

Only Concern: missing half his line mate as they're in Colorado

5. Texas Stars GM @xxCARUCHxx / AGM @JuniorHawk16

Another bubble team management group. Caruch proved he can handle AHL management and juniorhawk is an AHL player easily and will lead texas to wins all season long but will it be enough?

Only concern: questionable heavy contracts

6. Stockton Heat GM @Axey19 / @Bellx91

Axey? Whos Axey? Is what many said. Axey just came off a succesfull season in the CHL and didn’t bring a friend with him. He started off right bringing in an always big contract in bidding , Bell91. Bell is a solid dman who will give his backend some help this season but I just don’t see this as a top management team.

Only Concern: Lack of management experience

7. Tucson Roadrunners GM @DudleyDoWright5 / AGM @NotoriousFAT 00

One of my favourite management teams. Dudley took the notorious as his wing man and I don’t think this team cares whether their at the top or at the bottom. This is going to be a fun experience for anyone who ends on this team as they are just fun people. I hope to see this team do well but AGAIN FREE GOALIE CONTRACT

Only Concern: Two nice people as management not enough edge. (Example is people refusing to play and want out these two would do it because of the heart they have)

8. San Diego Gulls GM @LAZYKIDZinGA / AGM @LukeForceWalker

Vattys draft pick farm team. The management team here agin another free goalie and a CHL player coming to take the free contract. I don’t see this management team as a top or middle management group. But like I said every division is gunna have that. I like Lazy but as a management team I think it could be stronger

Only Concern: Draft picks over skill.

Hope you enjoyed the read or just viewed the rankings. Don't hate too much never knew how long these took to do.

Go Moose.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 14
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Darse

Darse Knob Jockey

Discord:
    darcykuemper#0
    Ratings:
    +3,362 / 98 / -121
    I may be a free contract, but I sell the most jerseys.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DKuemps
  3. SchwimpEggWoll

SchwimpEggWoll Mees le Pleb

Ratings:
    +511 / 52 / -56
    :team301: & Hilly need me back. Time to make WBS great again

• Like Like x 2
    meestopcheese
  4. xGabella

xGabella Wheelin N Dealin

Discord:
    gabella19#0
    Ratings:
    +440 / 39 / -18
    Good write up but I haven’t wrapped since like S24 :(

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Gabella19
  5. xGabella

xGabella Wheelin N Dealin

Discord:
    gabella19#0
    Ratings:
    +440 / 39 / -18
    Plz come back

• Like Like x 1
    Gabella19
  6. Grandma in Urn

Grandma in Urn HUT Champion

Ratings:
    +449 / 38 / -111
    hehe

• Creative Creative x 1
    Malchesky
  7. Hilly

Hilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 6 / -16
    In my defense, the amount I drank during summer season is a miracle I even had any brain cells left to go on a 10-1 run at the end of the year

• Like Like x 2
    hillhouse13
  8. Jon l10l

Jon l10l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 117 / -139
    #MakeWBSGreatAgain
    #KeepHillySober
    #GabellaSmells

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    GrosHodor
  9. Landy Byng

Landy Byng hockey

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 124 / -181
    Lucky @Stoner x 95 and I aren't managing this season... we're two of the best snipers in the game

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    Good write up I enjoyed the read.

HowieDoo
  11. Naazzyy

Naazzyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Nazzy#2681
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1
    Nice write up! Didn't expect to ranked so highly but thank you!

naazzyy19
  12. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,457 / 325 / -613
    3rd is better than 8th

• Useful Useful x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  13. IlFox

IlFox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,365 / 25 / -54
    Go Syracuse!

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  14. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    • Like Like x 1
    Lokix6x
  15. Scorvat

Scorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +460 / 33 / -29
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    M8LADS

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    tino45
  17. CSilveri

CSilveri 6 classes+40hr work weeks..avails bouncy be warned

Discord:
    CSilveri#1576
    Ratings:
    +703 / 41 / -61
    CSilveri
  18. Nightingale l8l

Nightingale l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 68 / -55
    7. Syracuse crunch

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA H.E.L.P GET THIS TEAM MANAGEMENT

Only concern: E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

@NYR95

• Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Im 4thLine

Im 4thLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 79 / -197
    You forgot he other half of the ranking.

“Side not Hxndry and NYR are good player and I know they will want good ahl but late selection can be risky but for now.. RIP SYRACUSE)”

No Streaming Account
  20. Hutty x

Hutty x Hutty x#0567

Ratings:
    +711 / 138 / -101
    Why arnt I on this list? :thinking: @Im4thLineWorthy

Jokes aside great write up! Central should again be the toughest Div

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account