AHL Canam Tournament Information Sheet

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Jan 19, 2017.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Hello Canadians & Americans,

Many of you may have questions about this Offseason Tournament, behalf of the Management running this event here I am to answer your questions and give you more information about this Tournament.

We have decided that the AHL needs a Offseason Tournament to keep many busy until NHL Draft or Bidding for most players as they will be going to the NHL next season, 1 more AHL Tournament to end a non forgetting AHL S3 and say good-bye to many people as we all split up and go are different directions in our LG careers. With the majority of the AHL Community voting "Yes" on the idea of having this Offseason Tournament that is exactly what is going to happen and us Management people are taking this serious as we spend Hours Scouting nothing but "The Best" players to represent their county.

This AHL Canam is similar to the NHL Canam that is going on but just a different twist of rules and how the Tournament is run differently as this is just for fun at the end of the day unlike the real NHL Canam. Offseason Tournaments have run every season so far and we want to extend the streak by giving you nothing but the best Offseason Tournament that we could possible give to the AHL community.
    With that being said , Let's get into some rules that apply.

Rules:
    - Anyone participating must be an AHL or CHL level player.
    - Anyone participating must be signed up to play SEASON 4 LGHL.
    - You must be from the country that you wish to play for.
    - If you decide to change your location because you want to play for a specific country and we catch you cheating the Tournament you will result in not participating in this Offseason Tournament.

Info

Tournament will start on Monday January 23rd and run until Friday January 27th. The same LG matchup rules will apply in this Tournament, Both teams will have to know what line they are going to put in that game and will need to give their teams lines 2 hours before game time just for leverage and heads up. This Tournament is a best of 7 series, If a game 7 is needed and majority of the people can't make it on Friday January 24th the game will get rescheduled to Sunday January 26th 9:00PM EST. Unlike the NHL Canam where games will be held in Club they are just going to be held in private unranked Drops-Ins lobbies just like regular LG games.

Game #1 & 2: Monday January 23th @9:30PM - @10:30PM
    Game #3 & 4: Tuesday January 24th @9:30PM - @10:30PM
    Game #5: Wednesday January 25th @9:30PM
    Game #6 & 7: Friday January 27th @9:30PM *If game needs to get rescheduled* - Sunday January 29th @9:30PM
    NO GAME WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY JANUARY 26TH DUE TO NHL DRAFT AT 8:00PM, WE UNDERSTAND THAT WATCHING THE ENTIRE DRAFT FOR MOST PEOPLE IS IMPORTANT.

The max games played per individual LG Playoffs rules does apply in this Tournament. Every line has to play at least 1 time before game #4 and 2 times before game #6, Anyone can play game #7.

Lag-outs

If a lag out occurs, the following procedure applies: play continues as normal until the NEXT WHISTLE. At this time, both teams quit out of the game. EVERYTHING that occurs between the lag out and that whistle counts (i.e. if a goal is scored). Note: If a goalie lags out it is that team's responsibility to force a whistle the next time they touch the puck (if said team takes a delay of game penalty by flipping the puck over the glass in the process of getting a whistle, THAT penalty will not be enforced). There is to be NO quitting out of the game mid-play.

Host

If any team or players have a "FAIR" or "POOR" connection before the game starts the players can back out of the lobby how many times they want to make sure they have a "GOOD" connection before going into the game as we don't want to play an international game with bad connection, However if it get's repetitive with a certain player that is having trouble with his connection and nobody else is having problems with there's than that player must get subbed out with a substitution player from that team's roster.

Fights

In the NHL Canam absolutely no fighting is permitted in the tournament (goalies or skaters). This isn't the real deal so FUCK IT , DROP THE GOLVES IF YOU WISH!! Just take note that it wouldn't be fun to watch an international game with all CPU's players playing the game and every roster player sitting in the penalty box, pick your fights wisely and not everyone fight at once.

Subs

Team USA and Team Canada both will have 12 Substitution players (6 Forwards , 4 Defense , 2 Goalie) Unlike the NHL Canam Subs rule, Teams are allowed how many Subs they wish to use in a game but you can only use that Sub player 1 time in the best of 7 series. There is always a chance people can't make the games, so by using Subs allow you to replace that player without a penalty.

Stats

The only picture that needs to be taken after every game is the first screen that pops up the Player Summary of the final score and player stats, Please send the picture to a Management person that is on your team or send it to me.

I hope I answered all the questions about this Tournament that many people might have had or information that was never seen or told before about this Tournament. If anyone has further questions or something about this Tournament feel free to message one of the Management people running this Offseason Tournament.

Official Team Canada Management:
    Owner - @KittyKing69
    GM - @Kingbling647
    AGM - @Tylee

Official Team USA Management:
    Owner - @I2I-Way-Hockey
    GM- @J_Tryhard_412
    AGM: @Koriegh

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1