Media "8 Then Skate" with Horvat ll53ll

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by MrMalice25, Mar 25, 2017.

1. MrMalice25

MrMalice25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +603 / 90 / -106
    Its Saturday evening in the LGAHL.
    All is mostly quiet apart from the typical GG's being tossed around in the chat box by Beta and 21Faces.

[​IMG]

Someone, somewhere is probably doing some sort of racist radio show.
    The trade deadline has passed and the playoffs are creeping nearer.

Nonetheless I am back with yet another 8 Then Skate interview with Lehigh Valley GM @Horvat ll53ll.

So as always, sit back, relax, and enjoy..

Gamertag- Horvat ll53ll (Formerly known as The Dimer l10l, and ZTx THE JOKER)
    Age- 23
    Location- Born in Kelowna, BC. Currently living in Nashville,TN
    Current AHL Team- Lehigh Valley Phantoms GM :team302:
    Favorite NHL Team(s)- Vancity :team17:, and Smashville Predators :team77:(Can go to any game I want so what the hell)

1) Malice- Would you start by telling us your personal story about how you found out about LG?:thinking:

Horvat ll53ll- I was in VHL, been there for a few seasons, I think 5-6 roughly. It was my first league experience. I ended up switching over after Techno went batshit crazy and started banning everyone that even remotely made fun of him or mocked him. I was the AGM of the then Lake Erie Monsters with @MOPETEY666 . We had just made some big moves, one of them was acquiring my boy @Scumbag Jared in 2 weeks our line lost 1 in OT. Following that second week was when Techno blew up and ended VHL. What a guy... The community as a whole I believe jumped ship to LG. Which is how I got here lol. Easily the best fawkin league around.

2) Malice- What (if anything) are you most excited about in regards to this current season?:thinking:

Horvat ll53ll- Umm not being on a line with @POOPIE SNOOPY Lol hands down best thing ever. Love the guy but he's got some stone thumbs.

Aside from that, I think I'm most excited about the Playoffs, and building a team that will be together for a couple seasons. Also really fawking excited to be able to play a full season for the first time in quite a while.

Side note. I'm really stoked to be a GM of a team, Snoop gave me my only opportunity to take the job. I got rejected from many teams that I asked to be an AGM for. Or overlooked. Those teams included Tucson, Bridgeport (LOL So glad I did get overlooked), WBS, SD, and even Lehigh this first time I asked.

3) Malice- What other video games do you enjoy playing besides hockey?:thinking:

Horvat ll53ll- Lately I've been playing a lot of Ark with my wife. But I love me some Rocket League, Fifa, BF1, and when it comes out Mass Effect.

4) Malice- What (If any) have been the highlight moments of your LG experience?:thinking:

Horvat ll53ll- S17 easily was my highlight. Started on the Avs, and I was traded roughly 97 times before landing on CBJ at the deadline. The 28th ranked team in the league. Centering their third line that team went on something like 23-4-2 tear through the last three weeks. Me personally went 6-2-1 with them. We ended up making the playoffs as the 8th seed and dispatched the Panthers in 6-7 games. Lost to the Sabres the next round in 6. But man that was a hell of a run, and it was amazing to be a part of that. That was my first season in the NHL.

5) Malice- As someone that has played seasons as a forward in all three leagues (NHL, AHL, CHL), which league for you is the most enjoyable to play in? :thinking:

Horvat ll53ll- Competition wise, I loved the NHL. Issue though is I know I'm a 3rd line guy. My last season in the NHL I was traded 9 times, and 5 times in a weekend. Before landing on a god awful Vancouver team where I finished the season out. I wouldn't mind going back up, but as I'm sure many can attest to, I blow. lol

6) Malice- We are about the halfway point of season 26, how about giving us 1 pick from the Eastern and Western Conferences that you really feel have a chance to make a serious run at the Calder Cup?:thinking:

Horvat ll53ll- West- I'm going to go with my boy Jared's team. Ice Hogs have been absolute monsters as of late especially. I definitely feel they have a great chance making a deep run. Chicago might be my second after that huge trade to aquiring Hutton, Saffy, Sanctify, Motown and Devils. But f*ck em, I wanna see them lose in the first round ;)

East- I think it'll be WBS or Us. They are the stiffest competition I think in our division. They play really good hockey and have the depth to make a good run. We've been neck and neck all season. I think it'll be either of us coming out of the East. I don't think Hershey will make a deep run as some believe. I've felt they were way overrated. No offense, just feel that team is fairly one dimensional.

West- Rockford Ice Hogs :team349:/Chicago Wolves:team395:

East- Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins :team301: / Lehigh Valley Phantoms :team302:

7) Malice- Random question, what is your favorite hobby that has nothing to do with video games? ;)

Horvat ll53ll- I love the outdoors. I go canoeing, hiking, and camping on a regular basis. Especially during spring and fall. Also like long walks on the beach, watching the sunset while reading the notebook. LOLz

8) Malice- For my closing question, how about telling us in the community about your biggest bromance in LG and also your biggest nemesis?

Horvat ll53ll- Biggest bromance.... Geeze. I've been quite a whore. Had so many over the seasons. There's @Scumbag Jared, @Audacity81 and of course @Remmy Darko. But recently ima have to say @Joonetic . He's got such a big... Heart in his pants. The guy even let's me do all the scoring when we are on a line together. Such a great linemate. And plus he throws the best shower parties ;)

OH and @ele for setting up the trade of the year! Sent a guy who requested a trade one week into the season because we weren't a playoff team. Ele promptly waived him as part of our deal lol greatest moment ever.

Biggest nemesis... Ummm fucking @i need to POO for bailing on being my AGM. Stating he doesn't have time to do it, only to jump on as Milwaukees GM. Not cool bro lol

Also secretly @POOPIE SNOOPY because... Well he knows why-___- asshat....eresting or entertaining to ask you that will make for an entertaining read. It doesn't have to be LG related or anything. lol):D

Honorable mentions:

@Codester109
    Such a great guy

@RemmyDarko
    Quiet, beast on the ice, locker room hero

@Theee DANIMAL
    Has supported me 100% in the journey of S26, not once faltering

@Grazzei banana
    Asshole. Love you doe.

@LG McDonald
    Remember when we were on a line together that one time like s17 but I got traded because I wasn't good enough.. Yeah that was fun

@Da Young Buck
    Fuck you. Picked you up to for you to pump my tires on your show. Never once mentioned. Asshat

@Smitterr
    *insert middle finger emoji here*

Of course I would like to send my thanks to @Horvat ll53ll for taking his time to answer some questions for the community.

Feel free to send the thread some love, hate, or comments.

LG is Love, LG is Life.

-MrMalice25

[​IMG]

P.S.- To anyone that might be interested in being interviewed and shedding some light to the community about yourself, feel free to inbox me on LG.

Other Interviews;

Duckducknyquist- http://leaguegaming.com/forums/inde...ate-with-duckducknyquist.253605/#post-1595904

jayblob - http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-questions-with-jayblob.250919/

Pier Talent - http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-then-skate-with-pier-talent.253083/

NotoriousFAT 00 - http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-then-skate-with-notoriousfat-00.253263/

bMaJuH - http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-then-skate-with-bmajuh.253070/

SirMikeKnight- http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-then-skate-with-sirmikeknight.253271/

Saucerman x3- http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-then-skate-with-saucerman-x3.253591/

Huckfinn95- http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-then-skate-with-huckfinn95.253833/#post-1597117

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    mrmalice25
  2. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. VVaGs82

VVaGs82 Mr Irrelevant

Discord:
    vvags82#0
    Ratings:
    +1,503 / 57 / -72
    I read this whole damn thing and there was not one mention of my name. Terrible, just terrible. Don't you guys watch the podcast? They know how to use my name properly. Try again next time.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    wags82
  4. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    @Horvat ll53ll You're just not as cut out for the mentions like Mr @VVaGs82. He's the mention master, he deserves it ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  5. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Scumbag Jared

Scumbag Jared #7

Ratings:
    +315 / 15 / -19
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. ele905

ele905 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ele7773#0
    Ratings:
    +717 / 14 / -22
    hi

8. EL l Diablo l

EL l Diablo l The Devil

Ratings:
    +246 / 35 / -37
    • Like Like x 1
    Bishopi30i
  9. Mike Shea 19

Mike Shea 19 Hi

Ratings:
    +118 / 5 / -14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    We suck. Probably won't make it lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Joonetic

Joonetic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 3 / -9
    Why would someone waste there time interviewing this nutbag

@Horvat ll53ll

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    No Streaming Account
  12. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    DaYoungBuck
  13. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,745 / 76 / -124
    Don't do it!!! He will just write pages and pages of stats as answers!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    notoriousfat00