Media 2nd Account Bans

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by tsibs88, Mar 11, 2017.

Tags:
?

Does the punishment fit the crime for ChyzNasty, JClaus33 and Scootz?

Poll closed Mar 18, 2017.
  1. Too harsh

5.4%
  2. Should have been tougher

62.3%
  3. About right

32.3%
  1. TeeSibs

TeeSibs Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    ChyzNasty, JClaus33 and Scootz have received punishment in the form of a two season ban, ineligibility for management in future seasons and a six month site ban for being found to have known about additional accounts / 2nd tags and not reporting on the issue. Does the punishment fit the crime?

tsibs88
  2. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Scootz should of gotten it 10 x more than the other two

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  3. Windmillsfordayz

Windmillsfordayz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +568 / 41 / -104
    It was about right they had the chance to come clean but lied about it and still got caught. It's not like there not going to be gone for a whole cycle of NHL.

Windmillsfordayz
  4. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,049 / 350 / -519
    The bans are good. I am sure there are more people who run multiple tags and 2nd accounts. Hopefully with the additional BOGS we can get this out of the league for good.

premierplayer
  5. bNYCe83

bNYCe83 Your Mom's Favorite Goalie

Ratings:
    +196 / 51 / -74
    What I don't understand is how are they allowed to come back. If the leagues integrity is under question because of other people then they should have a 3 strike rule and there out for good.

To think someone like JClaus who is been Down this road before actually had the balls to pull something again. He and Chyz have been around for a while and would be the first to blog about others. But they obviously aren't to worried because bans can be bought out and there are so many people who don't seem to think this is to bad.

It's a shame and I say ban them all for life. We don't need cheaters in this league, and to cheat in this league on any level is down right pathetic. And I feel it's the job of the league to enforce stricter punishment so the culprits really can realize how fucken ~*~* cheating is. Let the join some second teir league like VG or SP. As a 3 season player, previous GM, and 2 time allstar, we don't need that in our league.

I do think LG is doing a great job this season nailing all these Fucktards.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bnyce83
  6. Blackngold37

Blackngold37 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    I agree. How are they even allowed back? They'll make other accounts anyway and be back

No Streaming Account
  7. ThaFoSix

ThaFoSix Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thafosix#0
    Ratings:
    +127 / 3 / -14
    RIP

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. KMAC5

KMAC5 Second coming of KMAC

Discord:
    kmac3323#0
    Ratings:
    +649 / 96 / -220
    Free chyz for not being a snitch

• Like Like x 3
    kmcdonald_55
  9. Wingnutdrw53

Wingnutdrw53 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Wingnutdrw53#1228
    Ratings:
    +269 / 27 / -182
    At first I thought it was a little harsh, but a punishment of this magnitude will keep everyone else in line (Most players) Enforcing a strict rule like this is good for the league. At the end of the day we all want an honest, clean game. To make a 2nd account for a slight advantage is stupid. What makes it crazy with these guys, is they are damn good players to begin with that didn't need that slight advantage. Makes no sense. Anything and everything for that advantage... the way life is unfortunately. They will be back though lol I'm pretty sure they will sign up on a different name and I.P address. Would not surprise me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Berrakov

Berrakov Well-Known Member

Discord:
    berrakov#0
    Ratings:
    +198 / 46 / -76
    Definitely fits the crime.

• Informative Informative x 1
    sirberrakov
  11. xCaptainComeback

xCaptainComeback Well known member

Ratings:
    +170 / 28 / -19
    I didn't vote because I don't know all the details. If it was a second tag during s2 ahl finals/playoffs they should lose the banner to the other team.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Blackngold37

Blackngold37 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    I agree. This situation all played hugely into the outcome of that playoffs. These players directly should be stripped of any awards and records, and should seriously look at the other team getting the Calder Cup from season 2 and that team having the banners and trophy on their profile. That team that this took place on shouldn't be credited with the win, just like if any team cheated or broke rules and a game got overturned to the other team getting the win. I petition for s2 calder cup and appropriate banners to be given to the other team that these guys stole it from by cheating, and also for them to lose any records or awards from that season.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. I-Thorpe-I

I-Thorpe-I I play games

Discord:
    Thorpe#6436
    Ratings:
    +178 / 56 / -57
    Can someone explain what happened

ithorpei
  14. Tampax_mini

Tampax_mini Dump Trump

Ratings:
    +26 / 56 / -169
    Yes, an explanation would be nice.

No Streaming Account
  15. T_H_E_C_H_E_F

T_H_E_C_H_E_F Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thechef#7724
    Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -2

Reason
    Issued By
    [​IMG] LGHL PSN 4 End Of Season: 5 Regarding Removal of @Scootz- and @JClaus33 As an Owner, you are held to higher standards. Therefore, based on the proof that we have received, @Scootz and @JClaus were required to turn over all information regarding S2 Rockford. @Scootz and @JClause both earned 2 season site bans for being found to have known about additional accounts / 2nd tags and not reporting on the issue. http://imgur.com/a/NNySL http://imgur.com/a/Ripw5 http://imgur.com/a/LjrQQ http://imgur.com/a/suzWp Both were reminded continuously of Article IV, Section 5.11 5.11 : Second Tag Issues Since Managers and Owners are required to work with the League Official and ensure the integrity of the League is upheld, their cooperation is required in relationship to second tag issues. Managers/Owners who are found to have known about an additional account/tag issue and does not report the issue will be removed from their position. Punishment for non-compliance: Two season ban, ineligible for management in future seasons. Six month site ban Both @JClaus and @Scootz were messaged privately and given the opportunity to come clean. They both decided that it would be better to keep the 2nd tag information a secret. v Sloshy This is a manager ban.
    [​IMG] LGAHL PSN 4 End Of Season: 5 Regarding Removal of @Scootz- and @JClaus33 As an Owner, you are held to higher standards. Therefore, based on the proof that we have received, @Scootz and @JClaus were required to turn over all information regarding S2 Rockford. @Scootz and @JClause both earned 2 season site bans for being found to have known about additional accounts / 2nd tags and not reporting on the issue. http://imgur.com/a/NNySL http://imgur.com/a/Ripw5 http://imgur.com/a/LjrQQ http://imgur.com/a/suzWp Both were reminded continuously of Article IV, Section 5.11 5.11 : Second Tag Issues Since Managers and Owners are required to work with the League Official and ensure the integrity of the League is upheld, their cooperation is required in relationship to second tag issues. Managers/Owners who are found to have known about an additional account/tag issue and does not report the issue will be removed from their position. Punishment for non-compliance: Two season ban, ineligible for management in future seasons. Six month site ban Both @JClaus and @Scootz were messaged privately and given the opportunity to come clean. They both decided that it would be better to keep the 2nd tag information a secret.

• Informative Informative x 2
    t_h_e_c_h_e_f123
  16. Filthy_Habitz

Filthy_Habitz Fred T. Hunt Award Winner (S1)

Discord:
    Filthy_Habitz#0683
    Ratings:
    +367 / 20 / -66
    Shouldn't give guys fresh off a ban an NHL organization to run. LG had to take some of the blame in this. Jclause is a repeat offender. He will pay out his ban and more than likely given another nhl team to own. Lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    FiLTHY_HaBiTZ
  17. HiImKep

HiImKep Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kepler#9648
    Ratings:
    +84 / 11 / -11
    Good thing it says he's ineligible for future ownership then...

Kepler14733
  18. Pastahnak

Pastahnak The Most Talented Sieve

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 29 / -145
    If u don't read that part he can get ownership back

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Pastahnak