LGHL S48 Ownership | Management Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by ShortyxLOSE, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Daggz x17

Daggz x17 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Daggz x17#6353
    Ratings:
    +167 / 18 / -36
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      Xbox Series X|S
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for?
      LGCHL Owner | GM
    3. Previous League Management Experience in League gaming?
      LGCHL 8 season i believe
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      no
    5. League Playing Experience?
      6 years of experience no other league
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      9 or 10. But you guys change it and i dont see updates
    7. Knowledge of League Forums?
      yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?
      yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
      [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts tog
    I Understand & Accept

• Like Like x 1
    daggzx17
  2. Fizat

Fizat Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Fizat#8044
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. XBOX Series X
    2. LGCHL
    3. No management experience other being friends with many and seeing how they operate.
    4. I have not been placed on the NML.
    5. I have played 5 seasons of LG.
    6. 8/10 knowledge of rulebook.
    7. I have great understanding of the site. App and Desktop. I know how to use both.
    8. I accept the management role.
    9. I agree to the 2 season contract.

Fizat
  3. ndima99

ndima99 Member

Discord:
    ndima99#0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      PlayStation 5
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      LGCHL GM / AGM
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      Not yet with Leaguegaming, But have helped AGM other leagues
      No
      4 Seasons LGCHL , 2 Seasons CNC , 1 Season AXHL
      8/10
      Yes I am familiar with League Forums
      I understand and Accept

9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
      Yes I commit to two full seasons

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. PRiME80nj

PRiME80nj Well-Known Member

Discord:
    prime80nj#0
    Ratings:
    +223 / 44 / -53
      Xbox Series X
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      LGAHL GM LGECHL GM - LGCHL Owner
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? 12 seasons chl , echl,ahl,nhl
      No
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? 6years
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.] 9
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

[Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.] I understand and accept
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As An Owner | General Manager (Primary Manager)
    • Being selected as an Owner | General Manager (Primary Manager) is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Owner | General Manager, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day-to-day operations that keep a team functioning are also important. Owners | General Managers are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community who consider themselves leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Owner | General Manager (Primary Manager) should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations before them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • Managers need to understand the expectations outlined within the Leaguegaming Terms Of Service linked here --> HERE.
    • The League Constitution is what governs the league. As a manager, it is expected you understand how to navigate the rules and follow the standards outlined within each Article of this document.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL league. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will make a great manager but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always for your success you read and understand our rules and policies. It is not expected that our managers have the rules and policies memorized, therefore if you are having trouble finding an answer to your question, our commissioner staff can assist you.

The Commissioner's Staff will be in touch with our successful candidates once they have gone through the full list of applicants.

Thank you!

Fully Open (VACANT) Teams at this time;
    • TBD.
    Teams that may open up, pending Owner responses - Not Fully Open (will be updated as responses come back);
    • TBD.
    [/QUOTE]

No Streaming Account
  5. Blindzy2149

Blindzy2149 :) Im back

Discord:
    blindzy2149#0
    Ratings:
    +146 / 27 / -61
      Xbox Series X|S
      LGAHL GM | AGM - LGECHL GM | AGM - LGCHL Owner | GM
      2 NHL seasons 4 AHL seasons
      No
      Since Season 20 No other leagues
      10/10
      Yes
      I understand & accept
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager. yes

No Streaming Account
  6. Blackman_mafia19

Blackman_mafia19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    blackman_mafia19#9195
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Season 48 ownership/management application

1) PS5
    2) LGCHL or LGNCAA
    3) Season 47 ncaa agm
    4) I have never been placed on nml to my knowledge
    5) I signed up in Season 45 was tc also played Season 46 in ncaa Boston University
    6) i do have knowledge of the rulebook
    7) I would say 6 but the more I use it the more i get better at it
    8) yes I accept
    9) I understand & accept

No Streaming Account
  7. eNeRGiZeR 45

eNeRGiZeR 45 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    energizer45#0
    Ratings:
    +35 / 6 / -8
      Xbox Series X
      LGAHL AGM & PAGM -------- LGECHL AGM & PAGM—— CHL Owner
      CHL
      Yes but not currently on it. Been an owner the last 3 seasons
      LG since season 28; 12 seasons as management
      Yes

• Winner Winner x 1
    In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account
  8. Sir Shacklet0n

Sir Shacklet0n Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sirshacklet0n#0
    Ratings:
    +27 / 4 / -9
    1. Xbox Series X
    2. LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM
    3. S40 PAGM
    4. No, never been on NML
    5. Since S33
    6. 8
    7. Yes
    8. Yes, I understand & accept

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Smitterr

Smitterr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smitterr#0
    Ratings:
    +543 / 37 / -48
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]. Xbox
      [LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All] AHL GM/AGM/Paid AGM
      [How many seasons, which leagues?] 15+ Seasons
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? No
      [If so, what is the reasoning?]
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.] 9
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for anyreason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand & accept

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Smitter24
  10. BigPaulerBrand

BigPaulerBrand Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BigPaulerBrand#2319
    Ratings:
    +214 / 23 / -32
    What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
    Xbox Series X

Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
    LGAHL - GM, AGM or PAGM

Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
    LGAHL 2 seasons.
    LGCHL 1 Season

Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
    No

League Playing Experience?
    Playing since s26 in LG

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

Knowledge of League Forums?
    Yes

Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?
    I Understand & Accept

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    In World of CHEL
    bigpaulybrand
  11. BxrDwn96

BxrDwn96 BxrDwn96

Discord:
    bxrdwn96#0
    Ratings:
    +49 / 4 / -8
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]

A: PS5

[LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All]

A: ( LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM )

[How many seasons, which leagues?]

A: WJC Owner (S25), CHL AGM (S23), CHL Owner (S47), ECHL Owner (S48)

A: No

[How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]

A: Since S17 (PSN)

[How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.]

A: 8.5

[Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]

A: I would rate my knowledge of the league forums equal to my knowledge of the rulebook (8.5/10)

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

A: Yes

[Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]

A: I Understand & Accept

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Chab x 19

Chab x 19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chabx19#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    1: xbox
    2: LGECHL /LGCHL Owner
    3: S47 owner cincinnati Cyclones
    4:No
    5:18 season in LG
    6. 10
    7. Yes
    8. I Understand & Accept
    9. Yes

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. T E A L x 17

T E A L x 17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 2 / -3
    1: Xbox
    2: LGECHL GM AGM LGCHL GM AHM
    3: 5 ahl 2 chl 2 wjc
    4:Yes had someone playing on a tag on a team I owned
    5: Since s 33
    6: 8
    7: Yes
    8: I understand and accept
    9: yes

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Obrien42295

Obrien42295 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    obrien42295#0
    Ratings:
    +65 / 6 / -7
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5] Playstation 5
      [LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All] LGCHL - Owner
      [How many seasons, which leagues?] LGCHL-PSN Owner from S10 to S17. CHL Bog from S18 - S20, LGCHL AGM S47

[If so, what is the reasoning?] No
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] Been playing LG since S9, took a break after S23 until this past season. New Job made it hard to commit to LG at the time.

[How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.] 8/10, just because rules have changed, have knowledge on how to access the rules, and who to message if any questions regarding the rules.

[Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes, know how to access all forums in all leagues and how to guide players to see important league information

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I accept

[Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.] Yes I accept the commit to two season ownership.

• Winner Winner x 1
    obrien42295
  15. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 118 / -116
    What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?

Xbox Series X|S

Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.

AHL GM AGM

Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?

A LOT

Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?

NO

League Playing Experience?

A LONG TIME

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

Knowledge of League Forums?

Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?

I Understand & Accept

Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.

Yes

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Entering an Online Game
    the717clutch
  16. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,051 / 351 / -521
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?PS5
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.NHL OWNER
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?NHL AHL CHL
      Yes but been off it for years now
      LG since season S3 SSN
      Yes

GIVE PP HIS TEAM BACK

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    premierplayer
  17. PastorGaiins

PastorGaiins Utah Grizzlies AGM

Discord:
    pastorgaiins#0
    Ratings:
    +1,242 / 78 / -181
    1.) What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?

1a.
    - Xbox Series S
    —————
    2.) Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
    [LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All]

2a.
    - LGECHL GM/AGM/PAGM
    —————
    3.) Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
    [How many seasons, which leagues?]

3a.
    - 1 Season ECHL - AGM
    - 6 Seasons CHL - Owner
    - 2 Seasons CHL - GM/AGM
    - 1 Season WJC - Owner
    - Founder of Saturday Night Puck
    - Brian Kilrea Winner (Owner of the Year)
    —————
    4.) Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?

4a. No
    —————
    5.) League Playing Experience?

5a.
    - ECHL - 1 Season
    - CHL - 17 Seasons
    - IHL - 1 Season
    - WJC - 4 Seasons
    —————
    6.) Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.]

6a.
    6. If I don’t know it, I know where to go.
    —————
    7.) Knowledge of League Forums?
    [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]

7a.
    - Very Knowledgeable
    —————
    8.) Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?

8a.
    - Yes

degendad21
  18. McPumpyXQc-_-

McPumpyXQc-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mcpumpyxqc_#0
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -3
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? (PlayStation 5)
      [LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All] (LGAHL GM AGM PAGM)
      [How many seasons, which leagues?](LGAHL SZN 46)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? (No)
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] (Few years)
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.] (7.5)
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] (Yes)
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? (I understand and accept)

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for anyreason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager. (Yes I agree and accept)
      [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. KyleRep03

KyleRep03 Member

Discord:
    KyleRep03#0970
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Xbox Series X/S

LGCHL Owner

I have no personal experience owning in League gaming but I know how the site works and I have owned in other leagues and always have successful teams with no internal issues.

No

This coming season will be my fourth LG season, I have played in countless numbers of other leagues as well over the last four years.

8/10

[Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in
    RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
    YES

8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? Yes, I accept.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept.

[
    Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]

Yes, I am committed.

No Streaming Account
  20. Schemmm

Schemmm Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Schemmm#5407
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1
    1. Xbox Series S
    2. GM - LGAHL GM
    3. Yes, Owned S46 in A, Also owned S43 in the C
    4. No