LGHL S48 Ownership | Management Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by ShortyxLOSE, Apr 18, 2024.

1. xAfinogenxv

xAfinogenxv Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tee93logan#0
    Ratings:
    +248 / 0 / -0
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? Xbox Series X|S
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply. LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      [How many seasons, which leagues?] S21 AGM Tampa Bay LGHL
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? Not to my belief

5. League Playing Experience?
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] 10 years in LG, VHL, CNC, Rink Rivals
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.] 6
    7. Knowledge of League Forums?
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? Yes
    9. Yes

No Streaming Account
  2. iEskimo-

iEskimo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Eskimo#4471
    Ratings:
    +51 / 6 / -2
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      PS5
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      LGCHL Ownership AGM PAGM
      LGAHL AGM given to me halfway through season
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      I was on NML in the past and havent had any incidents since
      Been in LG since season 5 PSN and previously played SP and VG
      I would rate my knowledge of the rulebook a 7/10.
      Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept.

9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
      [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]
      Yes

ieskimo_
  3. brymac97

brymac97 Deeeecent

Discord:
    brymac97#0
    Ratings:
    +114 / 17 / -18
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      PlayStation 5
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM
      Have been management for several seasons in LG, including the most recent one S47.
      No
      Have been in LG since S1 on the PSN side, and played in multiple other leagues as well.
      8/10
      Yes
      I Understand & Accept
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? Yes

No Streaming Account
  4. X-ShoreySzn-X

X-ShoreySzn-X Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xshoreysznx#0
    Ratings:
    +621 / 116 / -79
      PlayStation 5

LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM

12 seasons of management

4. [How many seasons, which leagues?]
      20 Seasons, AHL and CHL

5. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      No

6. League Playing Experience?
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]
      20 Seasons of LG, ITHL, FBHL, NXFHL

7. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.]
      9/10 know most stuff

8. Knowledge of League Forums?
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
      Yes

9. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
      Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    10. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
      [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]
      I Understand And Accept

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. l Doopliss l

l Doopliss l Yes. I turned the villagers into pigs. Big deal.

Discord:
    l_doopliss_l#0
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -13
    1. is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      Xbox S|X
      LGAHL GM | AGM
      1x in LGHL PSN (Season 1), 1x in LGAHL (Season 46)
      No
      18 Seasons
      9/10
      9/10
      I Understand & Accept

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. LispDoge

LispDoge Member

Discord:
    lispdoge#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -3

PS5

LGCHL Owner | GM

1 season Season 23 as AGM stepping up since original owner/gm got removed.

Never been placed on NML

I've been apart of the league for 2 seasons, but looking to get involved more.

Currently a 7

Going through the website is about a 8, at first struggled a bit, but over time got used to the layout on both ios/pc.

I Understand & Accept

9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.

Yes I can commit to two seasons to build a solid roster.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. U_Just_

U_Just_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    u_just_#0
    Ratings:
    +44 / 2 / -5
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]
    PS5

2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.[LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All]
    LGCHL Owner l GM l PAGM

[How many seasons, which leagues?]
    N/A (Only SNP so familiar with menus)

[If so, what is the reasoning?]
    No

[How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]
    Since S13 PSN, no other leagues, focus on lg only

[How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.]

[Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
    Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
    I Understand & Accept

Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
    Yes

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. iamsmokxy-_-

iamsmokxy-_- Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -7
    1. Ps5
    2. Gm/AGM for chl echl ahl
    3. No
    4. No
    5. Since nhl 20
    6. Pretty good
    7. Pretty good
    8. Yes
    9. Yes

No Streaming Account
  9. BeRadsGaming

BeRadsGaming Member

Discord:
    beradsgaming#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
      Playstation 5
      LGCHL Owner/GM, LGNCAA Owner
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? LGNCAA season 47 Wisconsin GM
      NO
    5. League Playing Experience? 11 years
      7 but progressively getting better
      Understand Forums and Owner finding tools
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? Yes

[Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.] Yes

No Streaming Account
  10. Timmy Stxtz

Timmy Stxtz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    stxtzle-#7454
    Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -5
    1 ) XBOX series S
    2) LGAHL GM l AGM l PAGM
    3) 4-5 seasons in LG, LGCHL & LGAHL
    4) No
    5) 18 seasons
    6) 10/10
    7) Yes i am
    8) I understand & accept
    9) Yes

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    stxtzle
  11. ImFidelCashflow

ImFidelCashflow Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Fidel Cashflow#4040
    Ratings:
    +71 / 4 / -14
    1. PlayStation 5.
    2. LGAHL AGM/PAGM.
    3. I have 5 seasons of management experience - 2 as PAGM in LCGHL PSN, and 3 as PAGM in LGAHL PSN.
    4. No, I have never been placed on the NML.
    5. I have 8 seasons of experience in LG, and multiple seasons in other leagues such as ITHL and NXFHL.
    6. My knowledge of the rulebook is an 8/10.
    7. Yes, I am familiar with the league forums.
    8. Yes, I understand and accept.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    ImFidelCashflow
  12. yyaRRayy

yyaRRayy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    yyarrayy#0
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -3
    1. Xbox Series X
    2. LGCHL Owner
    3. LGCHL Psn agm and LGECHL AGM
    4. No
    5. Since Season 17 of LGCHL PSN
    6. 8
    7. About an 8 or 9
    8. I Understand & Accept
    9. Yes

yyarayy
  13. CaptainCarter45

CaptainCarter45 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    CaptainCarter44#3866
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    1.What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
    PlayStation 5

LGCHL Owner | LGNCAA Owner

1 Season LGPSN CHL Owner

No

Been in LG since PSN Season 5 (July 2017)
    I own and run 2 leagues a HUT league that just finished season 4 called WHS Which plays weekly
    Friday Night Draft which I just restarted after 2 years of hiatus where we run 12-24 players in a random teams bO3 draft every Friday night
    I also have owned 3 seasons in the NA3HL which is a 3s league that runs on Monday and Wednesdays

Yes

Yes

Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
    I understand and accept
    Yes

CaptainCarter44
  14. SlayeR I8I

SlayeR I8I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    slayeri8i#0
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    1. Xbox series X
    2. LGAHL Gm or Agm
    3. 1 szn AHL Agm, 6 Szns CHL Owner or Gm.
    4. No
    5. Since szn 37
    6. 9/10
    7. Yes
    8. I understand & accept
    9. Yes

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. zSaigneur

zSaigneur Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Saiigneur#3059
    Ratings:
    +35 / 3 / -8
    1. is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      PlayStation 5
      LGCHL Owner
      2 season Owner AHL on psn , AGM Chl , last season owner chl for Vancouver Giants
      No
      Long time ago around 12 season
      YES

I Understand & Accept
      9. Yes

saiigneur
  16. Ironside197

Ironside197 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ironside197#0
    Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -8
    1.What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
    • PS5
    [LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All]
    • LGNHL OWNER GM/AGM
    • GM/AGM LGAHL PSN SEASONS 21-23
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? [If so, what is the reasoning?]
    • NO
    5. League Playing Experience? [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]
    • 8 Seasons in LG, Various other leagues.
    6.Knowledge of the Rulebook? [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.]
    7. Knowledge of League Forums? [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
    • YES
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur
    • YES
    9. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager. [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]
    • I UNDERSTAND & ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ironside197
  17. Hatitosa

Hatitosa Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hatitosa#0
    Ratings:
    +152 / 33 / -42
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]

Xbox Series X

[LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All]

LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM

LGCHL Owner - S37-40
      LGCHL GM - S33

[If so, what is the reasoning?]

Yes, threats made to another manager in the league. Something I highly regret.

LGCHL - S32-45
      LGECHL - S46-47
      LGAHL - S46
      X1HL, IOHL, UHL, XHL, ETC.

Yes

I Understand & Accept

Yes

emberrgaming
  18. REZ 4 HIRE

REZ 4 HIRE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    REZ I24I#9983
    Ratings:
    +277 / 38 / -45
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? Xbox Series X/S
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? ECHL or CHL Owner
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? 12 seasons. S26 Owner, s28 GM, S29 Owner, s30 Owner, s31 GM, S32 Owner, s34 agm, s36 GM, s37 GM, s39 owner, s47 GM

4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? NO

[How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? 15+ seasons What other leagues have you been in? THL and X1HL
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 10/10
    7. Knowledge of League Forums? 10/10
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. I understand and accept.
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? I Understand and accept.

rezi24i_420
  19. DocoPunk

DocoPunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 5 / -20

Xbox Series X|S

LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM
      LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM

CHL GM x 2
      CHL AGM x 3

No

Since S30

I Understand & Accept

Yes

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. patsway

patsway Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Patsway#1909
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -3
    1) Xbox Series X|S
    2) LGAHL GM, ECHL GM
    3) szn 47 Agm/gm, esports owner, tricity agm, condors agm