S47's Bidding recap by xLandry and Baaryy NHL Edition

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Baari_-, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Baari_-

Baari_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Pxrtelance—#3844
    Ratings:
    +38 / 1 / -2
    Hello everyone, this is our personal opinion from S47's NHL bidding. No offence, everyone on this list deserves to be in the N, almost.

Arizona Coyotes :team28:

BEST: Rantilli - 1,750M. He is a good player all around, also some players are more expensive and not much better.

WORST: Pastakov - 4,5M. I was expecting pasta would be cheaper considering that he didn't have the best season last year. But I think he could bounce back.

OVERALL BIDDING: 7/10. No disrespect to them, but Devin__29 is gonna need to save more then a few pucks if this team wants to have any chance at contention. We think he can do it. As a side note, Vorenus_Xlllth is also at a great price.

Boston Bruins :team2:

BEST: Mythicl9l - 750K. Mythic could have good upside this season if his chemistry line with Ironside197 works as well as it worked in the past with the Barracuda.

WORST: Zapessey - 750K. This is a weird pick to be honest.

OVERALL BIDDING: 2/10. This is the only grade you should expect when you use barely half of the money you had to make your team. Legend has it, it was JJdomZ's birthday, and the whiskey really hit the spot.

Buffalo Sabres :team18:

BEST: Meoyhoyminoy - 750K. This was a hard one, but based on his stats this is a nice pickup from the Sabres. His 181-106-27 NHL record is nothing to shy at when building a contender.

WORST: Dxwny - 6M. This is an interesting bid, he seems to know what he's doing, but then again, his last good season was S36. Could prove me wrong but 6M is not a small contract.

OVERALL BIDDING: 5/10. They have a pretty solid game 7, I'm just not sure if they'll ever make it there.

Calgary Flames :team29:

BEST: RickChel - 10.75M. As you all know, Rickchel is a very good left winger, going from Composure to Never Unlucky in various eSport events, he can do some damage and he knows how to win.

WORST: RickChel - 10.75M. As you also know, 10.75M is one quarter of your budget, so it better be spent well. I'll add that in LG you cant only play with your friends, so I'm eager to see how he plays with different linemates.

OVERALL BIDDING: 5/10. This team is gonna need their all-stars to perform because of their lack in depth. I'd add that Dep0rt x 31 will need to prove somethings if he plans on staying where he is.

Caps Gaming
    :team14:

BEST: Albxrt92 - 750K. Albxrt92 is in our opinion one of the best starters in the league in terms of his contract. He is proven and at that price, he is a no brainer.

WORST: No one. Well done Sevy, I don't think you have a single bad contract on your team. Go Caps go.

OVERALL BIDDING: 9/10. Great offense, great defense and the goalies are good. I'd try to do it again next year, but without changing tags. Let's face it we all want Flydwin to make the N, but I doubt that it'll ever happen though.

Carolina Hurricanes :team74:

BEST: Catigory - 1M.
    I have a good feeling that this will be his season. Cant wait to see him do good.

WORST: Duuuval - 2.25M.
    I don't wanna be a hater, but I doubt this season will be the same for him as last season.

OVERALL BIDDING: 6/10. This team has good things going for it, but I think the offense could need a little more punch. xPH1LLZ is the man.

CBJ Gaming :team2609:

BEST: Zach x 4 - 750K. This is the kind of defensemen you want on your third. A great depth pick for them.

WORST: AssisDragon - 11M. He is simply overpaid. Sad for him because he's great. That's what happens when you spend 40 hours on the board.

OVERALL BIDDING: 7.5/10. In this team we have a little bit of everything, but I would of spent a bit more on defense. Pricee x 31 is a great starter.

Chicago Blackhawks :team75:

BEST: TheRevPanda - 5M. 5M is a lot of money but he has over 600 games played and he's the type of guy you want on your squad.

WORST: xBoon24x - 1.5M. He's the type of guy I would've put a minimum bid on but that's about it. He doesn't have a lot going for him compared to some of his peers.

OVERALL BIDDING: 5/10. Although they are set on defense, they need to trade for some more offensive power.

Colorado Avalanche :team8:

BEST: v Nagiii - 3.5M. I like his play and he's only getting better. He's always grinding and playing in big events, you got to respect it.

WORST: Gxrvais - 5M. He is a great defensemen but I would've stopped bidding just a little bit earlier.

OVERALL BIDDING: 7/10. Solid all around, not much to say. Good job l xVIBE l.

Dallas Stars :team9:

BEST: Ethancy - 7.25M. In my opinion, he is one of the best if not the best Center/Right winger in all of Chel. And he's at a good price too. Probably the best contract in the league.

WORST: T--o--M--M---y - 11M. Please refer to Assisdragon's description. Its the same thing.

OVERALL BIDDING:
    7/10. Forward 9/10 Defense 6/10 Goalies 6/10

Detroit Redwings :team10:

BEST: WentBxckDoor - 750K. Steal. Gotta love Charles.

WORST: thexgreatx8x - 3.75M. We lost all of our other bids. -Juicy

OVERALL BIDDING: 8/10. Good Forwards, good Defense and good goalies, what can go wrong?

Devils Gaming Group :team2610:

BEST: Jonsy - 750K. Cant go wrong with a little bid of depth on defense.

WORST: YuhPerf - 7.5M. He's good, but its a pretty big contract. Let's hope he can carry.

OVERALL BIDDING: 6.5/10. Better goaltending would get them a 7, but for now they stay at 6.5.

Ducks Gaming :team2606:

BEST: Bardsii - 1.75M. One of the few defensemen in this league that can average 2 points a game, we love to see it.

WORST: Melindy - 4.75M. He's expensive for a guy with stats like those. Please sir, prove me wrong.

OVERALL BIDDING: 5/10. McLxvinn will probably have back problems by the time this season ends.

Edmonton Oilers :team11:

BEST: NotJopo - 1M. Okay.. Okay.. I'll admit, xLandry- is a bit behind this one. He wasn't won in bidding but he's one of, if not the best contract in the league, no glaze.

WORST: ImGriffM - 5.5M. Really? eww.

OVERALL BIDDING: 7.5/10. This team is solid all around. A goalie like Cmyyl. The second line doesn't inspire me though.

Florida Panthers :team23:

BEST: Dups77 - 4M. Nothing to stay, but a really fair contract.

WORST: SweatedOrb5 - 2.25M. There where some safer options for that price at the time being.

OVERALL BIDDING: 3/10. Is Hxmelin still management in Florida? Nevermind, it's just another Shlarchey bidding session.

Isles GT :team2608:

BEST: CamsElite - 750K. That's what I call simple depth. Good move by New York

WORST: Nyo yeh - 2.25K. At that price, I'd be looking for at least two points per game. Do better.

OVERALL BIDDING: 5.9/10. Natesous10 must do Natesous things, or else Sharkie might get that phone call. Also, we love Lxpierre.

Los Angeles Kings :team76:

BEST: Bxluuuuu - 750K. I would praise him, but I alreeady have Jopo for that. -xLandry

WORST: xLeafs33 - 2.75M. A quarter of GoNicsGo's talent for half the price. What a great deal!

OVERALL BIDDING: 6.5/10. We like alot of their forward deals, good job.

Minnesota Wild :team30:

BEST: Fly l25l - 1.5M. I like this bid because he's the type of guy you need to get on the board early.

WORST: No one. I think all of the contracts on this team are fine. Everyone was paid what they should. Good work Pitbull.

OVERALL BIDDING: 6/10. I think this team has a lot going for it, but they didn't spend enough. Minnesota played it safe, but they will probably have some moves to make if they want to have a chance at contention.

Montreal Canadiens :team5:

BEST: AxFixld-- - 1M. This is a great bid for a guy on the PSN side and he came at a discount it seems. If i'm not mistaking he even played in game 7 finals back in S22 on PSN. Can't go wrong with that.

WORST: xCree10- - 2.75M. I don't think this bid is horrible, I just think that he's getting paid because of last season, and I don't know if he can keep playing this well. At the end of the day, the leagues caliber is only increasing and it will be challenging to "One-up" himself.

OVERALL BIDDING: 8.5/10. Most of the players on this team are either less expensive then they've ever been, or they are up incoming and got payed. This is the general route you see a lot of winning teams take.

Nashville Predators :team77:

BEST: Kiinoo22- - 1M. I still wonder why he never goes for more then what he's currently getting payed because he is a great scoring forward and overall player.

WORST: No one. Just another team with a safe bidding session.

OVERALL BIDDING: 7/10. I think this team has a nice foundation in terms of their forward group. They are lacking a bit at defense in my opinion. I'll Also add that their first and second line centers make them a threat at all times.

New York Rangers :team12:

BEST: l-Tomtom-l - 1M. This team will have a lot of chemistry and TomTom is in the middle of it. I'm interested to see how him and Frxdpel will play on a line together in this new era of LG.

WORST: No one. Don't worry, Landry isn't in on this one. I truly think that this team has multiple good assets. If Foouu- keeps throwing pizza's in game 7's, he might end up in this spot.

OVERALL BIDDING: 8.3/10. The defense on this team is absolutely stacked, the only thing I'm concerned with is the egos in the locker room. This team could clearly go on to get 120 points in the regular season, sadly that doesn't happen so often when everyone wants to fight
    each other. Keep it calm and collected and my rating goes from a 8.3 to a 9.2.

Ottawa Senators :team20:

BEST: Shmxrdaa- - 5M. Hold on, I already hear you screaming at me. Shmxrdaa- is a great 2 way player and a great locker room presence. There isn't much that he can't do in the game of hockey. I thought it was a bad move starting him at 5M, but turns out worse contracts have been given.

WORST: LeBl0ndQc - 750K.
    When it comes to picking goalies this year, options are not something we need more of. That being said, i'm a little bit disappointed that we didn't see a Stricky bid. I believe this was Stricky's spot.

OVERALL BIDDING: 4/10. I'm wondering if the Sens wanted to tank for Celebrini, or if they lost all of their early bids to a good night of sleep. One thing is certain, they now have 7.75M$ to waste as they wait for S48.

Philadelphia Flyers :team4:

BEST: EPICxSKILLZY - 1.5M.
    Fair enough.

WORST: Persinger92 - 3.75M.
    "Hey Knife, what's Pucky's number again?" -Matt4for4

OVERALL BIDDING: 4/10. Not much to say about the Flyers, and it's been like that for 10 years.

Pittsburg Penguins:team78:

BEST: lHuskie - 750K.
    Remember what we said about LeBl0ndQc? This is the type of goalie I want at minimum bid! 300 Wins is nothing to shy at.

WORST: Po1andsFinest - 3.5M.
    We truly want him to bounce back, but for now he seems to have slowed down a bit.

OVERALL BIDDING: 6.7/10. Good shit Jakoo.

Seattle Kraken :team922:

BEST: Zeehlo - 1M.
    This player is the pinnacle of playing on 200ft of the ice. I know he doesn't like to admit it, but his defensive prowess gets him this bid. Add that to his elite scoring ability, and you have what I think is one of the best depth contracts in the league. Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes I'm biased.

WORST: Williamx12x - 1.25.
    I don't know this guy particularly, but a negative overall record on 500 games is never a good sign. I'll change my mind if he gets two points a game this season.

OVERALL BIDDING: 6/10. Pretty average team all around. Nothing to be blown away by, but not terrible.

SJSharks Gaming :team2605:

BEST: Charax33z - 2M.
    If he stops playing with TerryOh_ he might improve more. Sorry Terry, had to. Love you though

WORST: Brxfio - 750K.
    This pick makes me wonder what we are doing here. Multiple better options.

OVERALL BIDDING: 6.5/10. This is the kind of rating you deserve when you put 13M on player. Barzy is good, don't get me wrong, but no one should ever be payed that much.

St. Louis Blues :team3:

BEST: Vxkingz- 750K.
    This is the type of bid that wins you games. Good job.

WORST: GuyLafly - 750K.
    To me there were better options. Could be wrong though.

OVERALL BIDDING: 6/10. I don't have much faith in this team sadly. Maybe Th3 l AnD 0n1y will rob a few games who knows.

Tampa Bay Lightning :team21:

BEST: DocteurNoxx - 2.75M. A solid 2nd pairing defensemen, that is all.

WORST: SphyzeNHL - 10M.
    This bid sucks because he's really good, but no one is worth 10M.

OVERALL BIDDING: 6.5/10. This team is lacking depth, but with a few moves I see them going a long way.

Toronto Maple Leafs :team1:

BEST: The Gr8 Haxby - 750K.
    You cant say he isn't worth a bid considering that he is closing in on 2000 points.

WORST: Snails14 - 2.75M.
    I'd take most of the minimum bid guys before paying him this kind of money. Another product of bidding I guess.

OVERALL BIDDING: 5.5/10. Great core, but we need to see some changes if they want to see some playoff time. SweetLou's contract is also amazing.

Vancouver Canucks :team17:

BEST: Sapster - 1.5M. Good player and a W streamer. Better at HUT but still a sweet pickup.

WORST: Broessler - 750K. You could of had TerryOh_ and Sapster on the same roster and failed, come on now.

OVERALL BIDDING: 5/10. I'm still looking for the superstar in this lineup. There's always next year.

Vegas Golden Knights :team676:

BEST: vSleepinn - 1.75M.
    "vSleepinn is Rxchzii" -xLandry

WORST: GoNicsGo95 - 5.5M.
    Put away your pitchforks, he's great but too expensive for a goalie.

OVERALL BIDDING: 7.5/10. Nothing too special going on here, but I see them in the 6th or 7th seed in their conference.

Winnipeg Jets :team391:

BEST: Berube x 9 - 1.75M.
    I don't know him too much, but his stats tell me this is a good pickup.

WORST: Shaunaldinho - 9.25M.
    Another product of bidding. A lot of talent but way too expensive.

OVERALL BIDDING: 6.5/10. Herringthefish single handedly puts them up 2 points. There's work to do here.

That concludes our S47 Bidding Rating for the NHL division. Please take this thread with a grain of salt, this was made for fun, and it was meant to be entertaining.

• Like x 15
    • Winner x 8
    • Dumb x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    baari_x_47
  2. TheHeroicDuck

TheHeroicDuck Well-Known Member

Discord:
    theheroicduck#0
    Ratings:
    +1,215 / 13 / -60
    @Snails14 is a stud. Do not slander him.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    TheHeroicDuck
  3. ba_nanah

ba_nanah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ba_nanah#0
    Ratings:
    +98 / 6 / -43
    Amazing write-up but some of the guys you have on the list are resigns/paid agm and were not a part of bidding

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. Baari_-

Baari_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Pxrtelance—#3844
    Ratings:
    +38 / 1 / -2
    Thanks man I appreciate it. And yeah probably, some on purpose most likely some not.

baari_x_47
  5. Persinger92

Persinger92 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bushx92#0
    Ratings:
    +297 / 23 / -29
    I am not happy about this.

• Funny x 9
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Old x 1
    persinger92
  6. Foouu-

Foouu- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Foouu-#6793
    Ratings:
    +129 / 3 / -8
    Great write ups guys! Keep em coming.

No more G7 hopefully

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. xLandry-

xLandry- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xlandry#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    U sure DAWG

No Streaming Account
  8. Nealerr

Nealerr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    I'm the worst contract on Chicago.

NealiteGaming
  9. Sonnnder

Sonnnder Staff Guy

Discord:
    s0nnnder#0
    Ratings:
    +573 / 15 / -37
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  10. FRANK LD 69

FRANK LD 69 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trouba_train#0
    Ratings:
    +3,138 / 76 / -140
    Stopped reading when I saw @TheRevPanda got a best contract lmao. Stupid psn’ers.

Ps.
    @Snails14 is nasty!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    In World of CHEL
    gethesehands69
  11. FowuhI

FowuhI Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Fowuhl#8867
    Ratings:
    +314 / 2 / -28
    luhwof
  12. Zahcarry

Zahcarry Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zach#2847
    Ratings:
    +67 / 2 / -6
    im a superstar

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Zachjeet
  13. jjdomZ

jjdomZ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jjdomz#0
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I’m still recovering from the whiskey

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Zapssey

Zapssey Warning Group

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -5
    Idk why the bruins took me, weird bid indeed.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. DillyTheCrumb

DillyTheCrumb Well-Known Shitter

Discord:
    dillythecrumb#0
    Ratings:
    +29 / 1 / -6
    dillythecrumb
  16. ShaunaIdinho

ShaunaIdinho Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shaunaldinho#0
    Ratings:
    +112 / 7 / -10
    no offence but who are these guys that wrote this

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Funny Funny x 6
    ShaunaIdinho
  17. gxgne

gxgne Warning Group

Discord:
    gagne#2716
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -2
    what am I reading

No Streaming Account
  18. DekeoIogist

DekeoIogist Chirp a Day keeps a Shitter away

Discord:
    Deke#6969
    Ratings:
    +1,358 / 242 / -251
    psn ahlers that have no clue on the talent pool just trying to make media

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  19. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +521 / 22 / -60
    8.3 and potentially 9.2 out of 10 rating to a team that couldn't stop outbidding themselves... :laugh:

Hm.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    Coachx19
  20. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    I don't know whats worse

Calling Snails a bad contract
    Calling Panda a good teammate