Experienced and Successful Manager Ready to Lead Your LGAHL Team to Victory!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Fantilli 19, Jan 25, 2024.

1. PR0D1GY 91

PR0D1GY 91 Kred is my twin

Discord:
    prod_19#0
    Ratings:
    +168 / 13 / -16
    Hey LGNHL Management,

I wanted to express my interest in taking on the role of managing your LGAHL team for the upcoming season. Here's why I believe I would be a valuable addition to your team:

Proven Track Record:
    Every team I've managed in the past has made it to the playoffs. My strategic approach and dedication to success have consistently led my teams to strong performances.

Championship Experience:
    I've not only won a cup in the AHL but also in the NHL. My experience in both leagues has equipped me with the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate the challenges and secure victories.

On-Ice Success:
    As a player, I've led my team in points multiple times, showcasing my ability to contribute actively to the team's success and lead by example on the ice.

Reliability:
    I take pride in being a reliable and committed individual. You can count on me to fulfill my responsibilities diligently, ensuring the team's success on and off the ice.

Clean Record:
    I have never been banned, demonstrating my commitment to fair play and upholding the league's standards of sportsmanship.

Experienced Assistant General Manager:
    In anticipation of this opportunity, I've already secured an Assistant General Manager who brings his own LGNHL/LGAHL experience. Like me, he has led his team in points and earned several All-Star awards, making us a dynamic and accomplished management duo.

All-Star Achievements:
    Both my AGM and I have earned multiple All-Star awards, further highlighting our individual skills and commitment to excellence within the league.

I am eager to bring my expertise and passion for success to your LGAHL team. With a history of playoff appearances, championship wins, and a commitment to fair play, I am confident that I can contribute significantly to the team's growth and success.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how we can work together to elevate your team to new heights.

Best regards,

Fantilli 19/PR0D1GY_81/Prod 61

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Godreau_13
  2. Jumbo Jonesy

Jumbo Jonesy Lumbo

Discord:
    Jumbo Jonesy#1916
    Ratings:
    +652 / 46 / -70
    No Streaming Account
  3. Pooderz

Pooderz Musty Pooder

Discord:
    daddypooder#0
    Ratings:
    +1,190 / 10 / -45
    On a scale of 1 to too much this is def too much. The vibes are not cool here. Swiping left.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
    No Streaming Account
  4. PR0D1GY 91

PR0D1GY 91 Kred is my twin

Discord:
    prod_19#0
    Ratings:
    +168 / 13 / -16
    TLDR: I am a capable manager and am interested in management in the AHL with my brother Kred

Godreau_13
  5. Atkinsl10l

Atkinsl10l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    atkinsqc#0
    Ratings:
    +373 / 8 / -48
    This is fucking golden omg :laugh:

atkinsl10l