Way Too Early Playoffs Prediction

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Foouu-, May 14, 2023.

1. Foouu-

Foouu- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Foouu-#6793
    Ratings:
    +129 / 3 / -8
    Goes without saying, i don't wanna offend anyone and as this is my first piece of content, i hope you'll pardon my french.

Boston Bruins :team2:

Forwards : Spending 12M on Boughss was a classic PP move, relying on superstars to carry the ship to the nearest iceberg. Nevertheless, he made some nice bids with Upte at 750K, Notusc (despite his hatred for me) i can still say he's a good bid at 3.5M especially if they use him on C, althought Big Tipper is banned this season. With all the egos in that locker room, i can see it going sideways sooner than later despite a better than average pool of talent. With all that $ left, he could have spent a little more on LW.

Defense : In a bidding where AHLers go for 5M, getting Hipposarecool for 750K is a great bid, although i haven't seen him play recently. Hopefully they spread Sesh and Sharpxo on different lines otherwise, i don't see established D-man in that core group. I heard Revvvy10 should have been the first overall so i'll have a close look.

Goalies : Pierre at 750K is a steal, when he's on, he's one of the best Gs in the gane, just need to stay focus and lay off the 40. Pavel_Bure is a solid backup

Playoffs : No, it's a PP runned team, i'm sure it will crash at the right time.

Buffalo Sabres :team18:

Forwards : Shieldz as the family man i know have brought back a lot of his old buddies to the city of Buffalo. I'm excited to see how the Northern Lights dudes have evolved and their chem is obviously something to take into consideration. Jxson is one of the best RW in the game and i expect him to be reunited with Tufflinkz once again. Overall a forward group that can surprise a lot of people as they already have a lot of chemistry on all 3 lines.

Defense : Starting the bidding with mamm and J77 as resigns was a pretty good start. They managed to get Tymase, a deserving LD at 750K, Fredpel and Charax33 at the same price as SZN 20 which all things considered are good prices. Poppa, i can't wait to see what it looks like on defense.

Goalies : Gio at 1M is a reliable starter, nothing crazy but won't cost you any game. Mooner as a backup, i ain't quite sure given the G position might have been the deepest we've seen in a while. This might end up costing them.

Playoffs : They're in that bubble of team that will be between the 7th and 10th spot, fighting for the great dance.

Carolina Hurricanes :team74:

Forwards : Locking up Grindzy at 7.25M turned out to be a great move, considering the lack of depth for 1st line C in bidding. Only 750K is their prospect which i heard is a capable LW. With Grindzy and Oppi centering the first two lines, we already know what brand of hockey is going to be played in Carolina. I expect a lot of puck possession and O-zone possession but do they have the firing power to finish? All in all, deep forwards core with puck possession driving centerman.

Defense : Juicy is sure glad he isn't in this bidding otherwise we might have set new heights. I was thinking they would spend their big bucks on some big wingers or game changing D-man, but instead went for 6M on Rxchzii and 5.5M on beaudz, which i'm sure are very talented but lack the experience. I'm sure they play a lot of drafts and will be fine tho. Bentpeen at 1.5M is a nice bid.

Goalies : Kuuzy already proved he can play the position and be more than a backup. Bacon is still a big name in the community but his most recent stats aren't too glamorous, hopefully this team helps him bring his stats to the level they used to be.

Playoffs : Yes, too much depth on forwards and D-core is at least average / above average.

Columbus Blue Jackets :team6:

Forwards : The team with the most 750K bids in the league, Gunass surely did his homework as he got a lot of seasoned veterans for the lowest bid possible. He also locked up Jamesie who, in my opinion, is one of the best goalscoring centerman in the league. Jxsse being one of the best RW on Playstation sure helps a lot that Winger core, i would have love to see a G7 LW somewhere in that lineup to play with Jamesie and add a little more punch to the second line.

Defense : Considering the bidding, Doranz at 8M is a robbery, Kylo_Reli at 9.5M was a necessity. Metroboominq completes the D-core, i've seen him play defense already, you're in for some actions both side of the ice. I hope they spread the love a little because the bottom 3 of that defense needs someone to break out the puck.

Goalies : I love DandG, best locker room presence you can imagine and dude has been extremely consistent season to season, always a hair under the magical .800, i hope you get it this year Dan, Stammer should be a good backup and a starting option if Dan spends too much time on Staten Island Beach.

Playoffs : They're in that bubble of team that will be between the 7th and 10th spot, fighting for the great dance.

Detroit Red Wings :team10:

Forwards : That TMills / Rexcttz duo has seen deep playoffs runs before, still can't believe Rexcttz didn't went for a lot more. VViperz, Jay, Diamond, Jags, probably the best Winger core in the league, probably the best offense in the league, even their third line has a lot of depth and flexibility. Diamond is probably one of the best contract in the league and will still be after he's resigned next SZN if there's no merge.

Defense : Couple of solid forwards playing defense and getting cheap contracts in Love2Rag and G UnitDex, Catigory completing that D-Core brings the defensive presence this team needed. All their bottom 3 defensemen have at least 3 seasons of experience in the N and for less than 1.5M, which is quite the exploit in this bidding.

Goalies : Keegan (Albxrt) is the man of the hour in net until Buffalo trades for him so he can reunite with the PEI boys for the summer SZN. Now a proven starter with a save % over that famous .800, he's in for one of the best season of his career. Their backup is also really solid.

Playoffs : Should be a top-3 Team in the league so Yes, definitely.

Florida Panthers :team23:

Forwards : I heard Hxmelin will be playing Center so at least there's someone who can assume 1st line duty on C but their lack of depth at such a critical position is tough. Their right side looks fantastic with Regs, Hriiz and Kiinoo (750K is a steal) but their left side looks tough except for Pastakov. Despite drafting Iluvcappin at RW, if he gets called up, they'll have to send one of their best contract (Kiinoo) down. I can see Gyrox getting called up before the end of the season tho.

Defense : Now that's tough and i apologize to all the guys on that defensive core. The bidding is tough and most of y'all were confirmed late into bidding which never helps. Guys who were 3rd liners most of their career now will have to run a first and a second line. As i'm typing this, bidding isn't over and Florida is looking at the 2nd liners in the AHL from previous seasons to make a jump in the N this season.

Goalies : Hopefully, they have one of the best goalie in the game, Deanoo, one of the few goalies that can steal games by himself. Panthers will need him at the top of his art.

Playoffs : No, they lack 1st and 2nd pair talent D-man and depth in general at the position.

Montreal Canadiens :team5:

Forwards : Hands down the best C trio in the league. McFleuryyy, Berpyy and Maltooz looks like it's too good to be true. Also, the fact Berpyy could be a resign option in this kind of bidding is sick. Where was Toslick and PP to bid this guy up? Their right side looks fantastic with Magik (lol), Hallsy and Goodwar. Their left side might need some love but at the end of the day, still a lot of chem with Goouu, Bxrzal and Lambert should fit right in.

Defense : Dxhlin at 7.75M is fair market price considering the bidding, 5M for Vulpix can also be explained by the nature of this bidding. They also got some experience fillers in Newtown, iiZach, while giving a shot to some new faces akidfromaway and kxlldrxp. I think they will lack breakout abilities but i'm not too concerned since their Centerman should be able to carry some of that load.

Goalies : Without surprises, they went with Olivier_Pirates no matter the price tag. dude has been lights out since NHL 23, can the summer vibes affect his play? We'll see.

Playoffs : Yes, Management group is worth 20M+ and they did a great job adding some key pieces and some good resigns.

New-Jersey Devils :team7:

Forwards : Mem had some solid foundation to get into the season and he didn't disappoint. Surrounding himself with scorers such as Bombxass and B-Red could very well put him at the top of the assist leaderboard once again. Chokey, Larky and Stammerchel look nasty too. I'm happy for my buddy Atti, first rodeo in the show. Overall that forward group looks solid.

Defense : We already knew Mem wasn't letting Sahzyy go anywhere else and while he was quite shocked to have to bid him this high, it turned out a better than expected bid at 9M all things considered. If they split Sevy and Sahzy, they have elite puck breakouts on 2 lines and only have to worry about what the 3rd line can do. Mem also got somehow a more than average depth at the position.

Goalies : Only thing higher than TerryOh is his goal against average. I'm just kidding, but TKremus and TerryOh in net is probably the weakest link of that team. Prove me wrong.

Playoffs : Yes, i don't see them fuck this up and should be Top5, now what they do in the playoffs is up to them. I hope they don't choke again.

New-York Islanders :team27:

Forwards : The Isles are bringing back the first line that got them into the Stanley Cup Finals last season with Disorder (bid), Newt and Basi (resigns). Then? I honestly don't know. I don't see any 2nd line wingers which means MT will have to carry a lot of the offensive duties on his shoulder. WxntBackDoor has some thumbs but can he do it at the highest level? That third line is most likely getting SUI'd. Little thin in terms of scoring for line #2 and #3.

Defense : The best Top4 D-Core in the league. Yardy and Acey are both 1st line LD in any bidding. Adding Yurlocal-shooter and Gagknee only solidifies their puck movement and defensive abilities. Landamov at 1.5M is a steal in that draft and i don't know who WildHog but i don't have to, i'm sure MT scouted his streams for 13 hours.

Goalies : Weeeeeeeoooowwww never really had a good defense in front of him like ever, so i'm curious to see him in that position. Jolzy was the best G outta the draft and could be solid. But that position leaves a lot of question mark for me.

Playoffs : Yes, too solid a D-Core to be otherwise.

New-York Rangers :team12:

I'm not going to comment on the Rangers, y'all know what it is. I do believe we'll make the playoffs tho, so i'll put us in there.

Ottawa Senators :team20:

Forwards : Much like the Sabres, this team is build on chemistry as i see my good ol' friend Manky in there with his forever RW Wallywallabe and Heqld on LW i would imagine. While i think this line will do just fine, i'm a bit worried about the two other lines. I see a lot of chem and they might start the season hot but i think they lack the firepower to keep up with the big guns once the season unfolds. I havent seen Corsnortsky / Mook /Zincky light it up since they nerfed Gold One Tee.

Defense : Toslick had a head start going into the bidding, securing 3 reliable defenseman for cheap. I was expecting him to go all a couple of G7 defenseman. Now their G7 D-man are probably Silva and Murder and i'm not sure they had that role in the past. Again, i don't hate the depth, just think they lack the firepower there too.

Goalies : Well, GoNicsGo is the best goalie on Playstation, some might say the best in the game. He's always above 0.820 in terms of save percentage and i expect him to be himself this season again but he has a tough task ahead.

Playoffs : I think the Senators won't be in the playoffs this season.

Philadelphia Flyers :team4:

Forwards : Looking at the forwards, i'm a little bit underwhelmed bythe Flyers. While they secured a real 1C in The_Kaner, and a real 1RW in BoKnows, i don't see any G7 LW. xWillis and HazeHype are both solid contracts on the right side. On the left side, while Bradei is talented, you never know which version is gonna show up and it kinda scares me. Overall, it lacks a bit of depth in terms of scoring and the center line runs thin past The_Kaner.

Defense : My boy Rocky first looked like a complete overbid, then turned out not so bad of a contract after all. Between him, Kinger and Shelovesnags, we're in for a lot of action as their D-Core can obviously lead the rush and create offensively but scare me defensively at the same time. The rest of their defense hasn't really played defense at the N level, so overall, this might be interesting.

Goalies : NOVI_TOXIC continues to play at an incredible pace, showing a save percentage over .800 since NHL 23. Will he manage to save some of the errors his offensive minded defenseman make? Their backup is a DP, ChefGute, don't know him but wish him the best!

Playoffs : Sadly for my friends, i don't think the Flyers will make the playoffs this season.

Pittsburgh Penguins :team78:

Forwards : I knew Chuck would bid on a real 1C and i think was spot on with AssisDragon at 9.25M in this bidding. The thing with Dragon is he quit on his last team (can't blame him) and i think he will miss his old partner Llayton once again in Pittsburgh. While Wxldo is solid, i don't think 4M is a good price for him considering the depth at wings this bidding. I don't see much firepower on the wings either, and while the Prospects might surprise me, i don't think it makes this team an above average offense in the league.

Defense : Not as good a D-Core as the Islanders or the Devils, Pittsburgh defense should rank in the Top5 or near the Top5 in terms of defense. Chuck is a resourceful LD that can break it out quite nicely, HockeyFlow is really solid and given the circumstances, is worth the 7.25M. They can also rely on AK-Snxper to break it out effectively. they got Tovinbleau and ba_nanah at a discount considering how bidding went. Overall i kinda like their defense.

Goalies : K-Quinn was spectacular last season both with the Pens and the Isles, and it's no surprise he's rewarded with a 2.5M contract, with a save percentage over 0.835 the last 2 seasons, he's posting superior numbers to the goalies with a 3M+ contract and Stricky is a solid backup.

Playoffs : Considering their defense and goaltending, i think the Penguins will be in that battle for a playoffs spot, between 7th and 10th.

Tampa Bay Lightning :team21:

Forwards : Just looking at the roster and it seems like the same team from the previous 2 seasons. Kev, Sean and Hedmann, they should get their amount of wins. That second line Mreedrx, xLaffin and Bxrnxby is a bit suspicious to me and then a West / Central line to mess up with the QCs! Did SelkeSean make the right adjustment to make the playoffs again? That Central / West line sure intrigues me and could be a lethal 3rd line.

Defense : It's an above average defense in my opinion. Transformer and ItssCJ are on nice contracts and all their depth have NHL experience for a low budget so it's more than a lot of team can say. They didn't overpay and remain with a ton of flexibility.

Goalies : Donniegh was a star last season and when his team failed him (playoffs) he still posted up incredible numbers. Now this is a small sample, can he stay on top of the charts this season? That Backup goalie BCboi sounds west as fuck.

Playoffs : I think Tampa will still be in the same situation as the previous seasons but maybe a little closer to the playoffs. In that spot between 7th and 10h.

Toronto Maple Leafs :team1:

Forwards : building off a strong 1-2 Center rotation of BigMalaka and ZachJpQc, the Leafs went into bidding with an interesting advantage but in the end, i kinda feel like they should have spent more on a G7 LW and G7 RW. They went with a more evenly distributed approach and i think they'll lack some firepower offensively. Bidas and MikeyD are defenseman taking the summer off, epic_Skillzy and Tyron are crafty but will it be enough? i doubt it.

Defense : Starting with Bo Dangles, for some reason this dude comes alive when summer season happens. I don't know if he played the game at all but its like riding a bike. They also had the luxury to resign Shmxrda who's proven to be a solid RD. Signing Elfpha at 3.25M looks like a steal now and they paid Scharny an hefty 9.5M to secure a top4 that can actually play and break it out effectively. While i like their defensive core, it came at an hefty price and some of that money should have went towards more firepower offensively.

Goalie : I didn't know Dekeologist was a G. As for KingDoogie, he was a big part of that CBJ playoffs run SZN 21 so i think they're allright in net while still lacking a clear cut #1.

Playoffs : i think it's the fifth club i'm putting in the #7 to #10 spot but it just feels like it. I think they D-core can carry them close to a playoffs spot but i would be more tempted to say they end up finishing 10th than 7th.

Washington Capitals :team14:

Forwards : I don't know what to think of the forwards group. I've doubted Max_Beast_Max so many times, and he proved me wrong again and again. His goal scoring ability is undeniable. They got some firepower in Makar and Tdxbz which are extremely skilled. Loops and Maje as #1 and #2 Centers is a bit under what's required nowadays to make the playoffs but these guys have so much experience, they'll find a way. That third line is getting sui'd tho.

Defense : I hope Genzy is ready to carry and face some tough competition because the league is coming for the Caps and he'll be in charge of that defense almost by himself. On the right side, Goodfella and Wrecky are both solid complimentary options. On the left side, i don't see anyone who can take charge of a line and i think this is one of the downfall of that team.

Goalies : That's the iceberg that sinks the ship. Sharkie getting a bid was funny enough, but the Capitals are really going into the season with Sharkie and a rookie goalie. Honestly this is the biggest question mark and could end up really costing them.

Playoffs : Despite some firepower and goalscoring ability upfront, i think the defense is under average and the goalies are too big a question mark to have the Capitals in the playoffs. Sorry my friends.

POWER RANKING :

1. DETROIT RED WINGS :team10:
    2. MONTREAL CANADIENS :team5:
    3. CAROLINA HURRICANES :team74:
    4. NEW-YORK ISLANDERS :team27:
    5. NEW-JERSEY DEVILS :team7:
    6. NEW-YORK RANGERS :team12:
    7. COLUMBUS BLUE JACKES :team6:
    8. TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING :team21:
    9. BUFFALO SABRES :team18:
    10. TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS :team1:
    11. PITTSBURGH PENGUINS :team78:
    12. OTTAWA SENATORS :team20:
    13. WASHINGTON CAPITALS :team14:
    14. PHILADELPHIA FLYERS :team4:
    15. BOSTON BRUINS :team2:
    16. FLORIDA PANTHERS :team23:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 24
    • Winner Winner x 16
    No Streaming Account
  2. IIBasi

IIBasi Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Basi#9522
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Good write up Founee

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Norris Dud

Norris Dud I’m better than you :)

Ratings:
    +897 / 145 / -269
    @JaYI77I im just some 3rd line schmuck thanks to you

• Funny Funny x 2
    dudnastyy
  4. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    Good write up! @layton stinks tho and I’m a C

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  5. JaYI77I

JaYI77I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 2 / -8
    They disrespecting the road runner

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Snaagss

Snaagss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 1 / -11
    Great write up! But please don’t talk up kinger, his ego is big enough already

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xsnags02
  7. PatJoyce_

PatJoyce_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -9
    Panthers SZN !

PatJoyce
  8. Jamesie_TW

Jamesie_TW Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jamesie#4342
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -4
    Love the comments foouu

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. xHyper-8

xHyper-8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    luvhyper#0
    Ratings:
    +1,160 / 31 / -54
    Left side on Washington sucks, ur right! Good write up!! :flames:

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. BriskyNHL

BriskyNHL 2625MP6F

Ratings:
    +333 / 9 / -47
    Did you say Kinger can lead the rush?

• Funny Funny x 3
    SimplyBrisky
  11. BriskyNHL

BriskyNHL 2625MP6F

Ratings:
    +333 / 9 / -47
    You're pretty bad, but yeah.

• Funny Funny x 1
    SimplyBrisky
  12. Doranz-

Doranz- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 3 / -19
    Robbery here

adxmi1i
  13. BrazGhostt

BrazGhostt Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BrazGhostt#7217
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    We all know Rangers will win it all

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    BrazGhost
  14. CHUCKULENCE

CHUCKULENCE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chuck_morrisse#0
    Ratings:
    +103 / 8 / -26
    Says pens will finish 7-10 and ranks us 11th!! Tabarnac. Lol good job mon Fou

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Gunnerskale__

Gunnerskale__ The Gunnerskale

Ratings:
    +522 / 16 / -213
    Sharkie will carry to a cup (might not be a Stanley cup tho)

No Streaming Account
  16. Foouu-

Foouu- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Foouu-#6793
    Ratings:
    +129 / 3 / -8
    It's a tie between you and Toronto at the 10th spot.

Considering Wxldo is playing center tho, it kinda changes the whole dynamic. Interesting.

No Streaming Account
  17. CHUCKULENCE

CHUCKULENCE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chuck_morrisse#0
    Ratings:
    +103 / 8 / -26
    Ya Waldo is a natural C and a little bitch too. @Wxldo62

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. xMankii

xMankii Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xMankii#6205
    Ratings:
    +135 / 1 / -10
    League needs more of this, great write up fou

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Rosemontbbqhc

Rosemontbbqhc Well-Known Member

Discord:
    rosemontbbqhc#0
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -13
    @Foouu- Great write up but go outside a little more my man this is a summer szn

• Funny Funny x 3
    No Streaming Account
  20. LOopSx91x

LOopSx91x Road 2 Glory eSports Captain!

Discord:
    loopsx91#0
    Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -30
    Nice comments man i love what you do with your comments!!!

you have all my respect bud

• Winner Winner x 1
    loopsx91