Post bidding

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Hutty x, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Hutty x

Hutty x Hutty x#0567

Ratings:
    +711 / 138 / -101
    Abbotsford Canucks

Abbotsford decided to compliment their star studded management duo by adding a couple more stud forwards in @TheSligShow & @Fly I25I I’m getting serious Toronto maple leafs vibes from this roster.

Best player: @TheSligShow

Best contract: @Roseart2

Bakersfield Condors

The reigning Calder champs went in a similar direction as last season locking down another top C in @RY0NN to partner with @Iv 0VI vI Unfortunately I see a lack of depth so they’ll be counting on @KnifeVet22 yet again to carry this team to multiple game 7 wins

Best player: @RY0NN

Best contract: @Chainer IV

Belleville Senators

This returning management duo had a alright bidding picking up two solid tendys and a couple good dmen. Not sure about paying 9.5 million for two 3rd line RWs but we’ll see if it pays off for them.

Best player: @PeteyMaCx11

Best contract: @Mt Willard

Bridgeport Islanders

This team should be better this time around. Picking up my guy @DADDYRIDESBIKE was a solid add. Even though @Gentryy_ is madly overpaid (wrekt Michael) hell provide scoring and a good locker presence.

Best player: @TimatinQc

Best contract: @l Herndy l

Calgary Wranglers

These guys spent most of their cap on the backend which is never a bad idea. Buuuuuut.. Besides the management duo the team is lacking high impact forwards. Look for the vet @BullBreed333 to lock it down for the wranglers this season.

Best player: @L U C K T E N

Best contract: @Duchesne_x_10

Charlotte Checkers

There’s a lot of French players on this squad. So opposing managers I’d suggest vetoing the QC server.. interested to see how this d core handles all the star forwards in the A this szn.

Best player: @xM98x

Best contract: @Levachkin

Chicago Wolves

Interesting Strategy to bid on two guys with the exact same gamer tag. Unfortunately one of them went 3-15 last season in the C. Good luck trying to replace that! Expect the resigned players to carry the team after a rough bidding.

Best player: @Tye x I72I

Best contract: The better Karlo

Cleveland Monsters

Some solid players with nhl experience got paid here. Unfortunately most of the cheap contracts arnt ahl caliber. @Shinb0Slice was a great add on D. @Bizy29 is a stud tendy. One of the more interesting swing teams. Could be really good or will struggle.

Best player: @Alienhedd

Best contract: @moocelly

Coachella Firebirds

This is going to be a bottom feeder team. I see maybe 3 or 4 good players on the entire roster. Maybe they shoulda used the 3.250 in cap space?!?!?!

Colorado Eagles

These guys will be a middling team. I don’t see them as a playoff team as it stands now. Couple good players sprinkled around the roster so there’s potential. Will need a couple career years from their high priced forwards if they hope to contend.

Best player: @BaduIov

Best contract: @BladezTML

Grand rapids

Not feeling this roster. Couple unproven guys got paid so that can go ether way. @HooplaNation is a good player but I’m seeing a lack of depth here. This is a bottom feeder for me.

Hartford Wolf pack

My boy @Suzuki I14I musta been smoking that grass during bidding cause I expected a much better team. Suz is one of the best d in the Ahl so his line will have to carry the load here.

Best player: @HaLLsy x9

Best contract: @Dradraa x 29

Henderson Silver knights

The handful of players that got big money are all solid but the depth will suffer here. I think this is a playoff team just based off the amount of top line players they paid in bidding. They also have one do the best goalies in the league in @I Trevorr I

Best player: @Pablo I26I & @Fakie Assassin

Hershey Bears

This team will struggle to score. There’s 3 forwards on the roster that are good. The rest not so much. I actually like all 6 of the d men which you can’t say about most teams this season.

Best player: @BigPaulerBrand

Best contract: @Volt x

Iowa Wild

Another team that lacks depth which seems to be a common theme this season. @Gentkos and @Bardsii are both elite wingers that’ll be on separate lines so hopefully that’ll create two winning lines here. They have a good starter aswell @Baghdelii

Best player @Bardsii

Best contract @zMON5T3R

Laval rocket

Take away the resigned players and this teams bidding looks rough. @Eamonn n is a good manager so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that this team will surprise me.

Lehigh Vally Phantoms

They’ve got the most expensive player this season in @Cronkxy which tied up a lot of their cap so they’ll need him to be in the MVP conversation at the end of the year for it to be really worth it. I like a lot of their D men and none got overpaid which is rare for ahl. @OlDirtyBas7 is a stud tendy. This will be a playoff team.

Best player @Cronkxy

Best contract @JustEhGod

Manitoba Moose

This is a chem team and looks very similar to last season. Lots of these guys have played together for awhile. This team has a top 5 d core no doubt. @Martinez1225 is a big game d man and so is @Soxfan7744

This team will do damage in the playoffs this season.

Best player @Soxfan7744

Best contract @redsox162

Milwaukee Admirals

Much better bidding for the management duo. I like a lot of the pieces. Theve got a multiple Calder champ in net @TRMC BIGMAC and I like alot of the D men. Might need to improve on some of the forwards but this will be a playoff team.

Best player @l xMavaria l

Best contract @FatLoadBrod

Ontario reign

Not a big fan of this roster. The management duo are both solid d men but I worry about this teams ability to score. @lVlaT is a solid player. Another team with depth issues.

Best player @l1l Sharp l0l

Best contract @Spiritual x

Providence bruins

This is a bottom feeder team for me. Not seeing much in terms of top line talent. Will be a loooong season in providence this year.

Rochester Americans

Management duo are both top liners on separate lines from the looks of it. Theve got a good d score and @Bcrippsx31 is a solid tendy. This will most likely be a 7 or 8 seed.

Best player @Proud Gay Dad

Best contract @Bcrippsx31

Rockford Icehogs

I’m not familiar with a lot of these guys. Couple good psn players that’ll probably produce. @Dugzz l67l builds good teams so I’ll assume this will be a very solid team this season. @LeBl0ndQc is a really good goalie aswell.

San Diego gulls

This years gulls team should be better then lasts. A lot of similar dudes but they’ve added some better talent to surround their gms chem line. I like the d core alot @Smitterr has been around forever and has always been good.

Best player @Garbzzzzz

Best contract @Williams x12x

San Jose

Not a huge fan of this squads depth forwards. I’m not convinced this team will produce offensively outside of their top line. I like most of the d men however and @Dkuemps has always been able to step up between the pipes so potentially a playoff team if they can get some depth scoring.

Best player @shieldzyyy

Best contract @xB 3 R S 3 R Kx

Springfield thunderbirds

Big fan of the thunderbirds squad. I see alot of offensive threats and they have two really good goalies. This will be a top team in my eyes. @PBanc will be a top forward this year maybe even in the MVP conversation.

Best player @Obiwansz

Best contract @l lappy l

Syracuse crunch

I like the d core here but I’m not seeing much talent up front. There’s a big drop off in thumb skill outside of the management duo. I don’t see a playoff team here. Maybe the 3.250 in cap space coulda helped?!?!?

Best player @shoco123

Best contract @Carnage7448

Texas stars

This will be a top 5 team in the league this year. @v FrosTiC always builds wagons and I think he’s done it again. This is a top 3 forward core in the league. Lots of these guys have chem together. @CRIZZ x 89 can finally realize his true potential being away from his brother @TheSligShow

Best player @Josh55777

Best contract @MPaKz

Toronto Marlies

They paid big for a dynamic duo in @LazyKitten90760 and @TopTittens so that line will produce fantastic results. Unfortunately I don’t see much else on this squad. The management duo are both good dmen but the lack of depth outside of the top talent will hurt this team.

Best players @The duo listed above

Best contract @RyanSterls

Tucson roadrunners

I like this team. It has good balance. @Tetrxault is unreal and I like a lot of the forwards. This will be a playoff team as long as the forwards can mesh well together.

Best player @OG Mr ProdiGy

Best contract @suge l91l

Utica comets

OH BOY THIS TEAMS A WAGON. Too bad @Gronk x l87l s 3 mill overpaid

Best player @TakeNotes97

Best contract @zeidell

WBS Penguins

These guys will be good. Some solid forwards with chem. I’m a little worried about the D core but @Peck l87l is a smart gm that will be able to make sure this is a playoff team.

Best contract @Sensaytions

• Like Like x 27
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Funny Funny x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Gronk x l87l

Gronk x l87l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 4 / -10
    10/10 quality read

• Winner Winner x 1
    gr0nkx87
  3. JC Enterprise

JC Enterprise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JC Enterprise#2601
    Ratings:
    +549 / 46 / -41
    Bottom feeder is craaaazy, great write up

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    XxFireHeartsxX
  4. TakeNotes97

TakeNotes97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TakeNotes97#0112
    Ratings:
    +194 / 5 / -7
    :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    TakeNotesNHL
  5. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 119 / -116
    • Winner Winner x 1
    the717clutch
  6. FatLoadBrod

FatLoadBrod Well-Known Legend

Discord:
    JBrodiee#6239
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -5
    Great read, you can tell a guy who’s been around the block a few times and who hasn’t. 15/10

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Mr WorldWlde 69

Mr WorldWlde 69 LG Mcdonald is the best!

Discord:
    Mr WorldWlde 69#5585
    Ratings:
    +2,300 / 563 / -1,177
    Grand Rapids greatest strength is its depth moron. This helps me anyway. When I won the Jack Adams my team was ranked 7th out of 8 after bidding. This will only make me winning gm of the year that much easier. Gg shithead

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. Martinez1225

Martinez1225 martinez1225#7740

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -2
    Hutty is my hero

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. xMxrtel

xMxrtel Well-Known Member