Power Rankings Update - Week 3

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Joffman-, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Joffman-

Joffman- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +540 / 3 / -32
    Three weeks into the season and we've seen most teams remain competitive while a few expected top teams have started slow. I wanted to update the power rankings probably every 3 weeks so here is how I see it 1/3 of the way through S20. Reminder that this is not solely based on standings - could be based on expectations, prior success, reasoning for where I have you ranked, SOS, etc.

Here is a link for the rankings I did before the season: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/s20-preview.345616/#post-2262354

1 Philadelphia Flyers :team4: (Preseason Rank: 3) +2
    Team Stats: 2nd in Metropolitan Division, 18-7-2, 78 GF 51 GA
    MVP @Memzyy72
    Most Underwhelming Player: @ImSooSorreh

Philly is a team with not too many holes. They are built as a team with a 1A/1B top two lines and a deep third that has played pretty well together early on. The flyers started off hot week one going 8-1 but then followed it up with a 3-6 week 2. I don't think they ever had a week that bad last season so it wasn't surprising to see them go 7-2 this week to get back on track. Led by Boughs, Sah, Memory, Spors, and Habs4lf with great seasons from Willis and Bombxass so far, the Flyers are sitting pretty safely in a playoff spot. They are currently 1 point behind the islanders for top team in the metro and 2 points behind the sabres for top seed in the eastern conference. I expect Philly to continue to win lots of games and separate from the rest of the metro teams.

2 Boston Bruins :team2:(Preseason Rank: 2) SAME
    Team Stats: T-2nd in Atlantic Division, 17-7-3, 88 GF 59 GA
    MVP: @T--o--M--M---y
    Most Underwhelming Player: @KxllDrxp-

Boston doesn't get the top rank for me because I think avail issues made their first 3 weeks not as good as they could've been. Somewhat underwhelming starts from DPs killdrxp, Krencho and snaggyterry who I played before the season and thought they would all be great fits if they were spread evenly across the lineup. Also somewhat underwhelming has been distraqted but that's been negated by Tommy, Moran, Zachjeet, Kjnger and Roysay carrying this team through all the avail issues. Yes they lost to that Dradavich line but that happens way too much in this game if you don't put a bad line away early. I expect this team to get away from running the G7 line at some point because Tommy and Moran don't need kjnger and zach and HypaD would be best between Zach and maybe Terry like he was week 1. Boston's getting wins so far from their third which is what will make them a top team. I expect Boston to contend for top spot in the East the rest of the way.

3 Arizona Coyotes :team28: (Preseason Rank: 4) +1
    Team Stats: 1st in Entire League, 20-6-1, 85 GF 64 GA
    MVP: @iZinczyi
    Most Underwhelming Player: @ll GOHST ll

Arizona has the winning third again. After a slow start the Shambles line started figuring it out. They haven't played only third lines this season so that's a positive sign for them. Moti and Pier's lines are both winning games more than they're losing so I expect this team to be at the top once again. It's too hard to compete with the depth when their third is a 2-1 or 3-0 every week.

4 Buffalo Sabres :team18: (Preseason Rank: 15) +11
    Team Stats: 1st in Atlantic Division, 19-6-2, 89 GF 58 GA
    MVP: @Wxldo62
    Most Underwhelming Player: @sycch

As I said in my initial ranking, I was torn on Buffalo. Their lack of big names worried me but surprisingly their big name line is their worst line so far this season. Now i'll give them the respect they deserve. Led by Assisdragon and llayton, Buffalo's first seems to be struggling mainly because of the LW fit and sycch not being there this past week. The good news is I expect them to still win 15-18 games and that should be plenty considering the depth of their team. Similar to Arizona's Shambles line, they have the Dooley's Pregame third which is the type of line that wins you a playoff series. They might not have the expensive forwards but Wxldo, like Memory, has been able to build a line that is focused on chemistry and they just find a way to win. Buffalo and Boston should have a close race to win the Atlantic.

5 Seattle Kraken:team922:(Preseason Rank: 10) +5
    Team Stats: 1st in Pacific Division, 18-7-2, 68 GF 50 GA
    MVP: @FatHogChelly
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Schmxtty (nobody on the original roster fit this description)

Meddy has continued to be good and B-red looks to have two lines that can beat firsts with both the Chelly and Rag/Tidan lines. Stavio and Axfield on their third has been winning games and I think the biggest thing right now similar to last season is Seattle is 9-2-2 in one goal games. They play good defence and don't give up much but unlike many teams who have been losing in overtime, Seattle is getting those extra points. I expect them to continue to compete for top of the Pacific.

6 Calgary Flames :team29: (Preseason Rank: 5) -1 (Done by @I MT98 I )
    Team Stats: T-2nd in Pacific Division, 15-7-5, 73 GF 58 GA
    MVP: @SaucyLii
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Avez12

What I like: Their D-men keep doing what this team was built for. When you get 21 points in 9 games out of Saucy, and multiple D-men giving up under 2 GAA a game such as Willee (it should be noted new pickup Yur has 2 GAA through 9 games as well), it’s going to put less stress on the Flames offense. This team also features a great PK at 84.8% (4th in the NHL), a +41:02 TOA differential (3rd in the NHL), and a +145 shot differential (1st in the NHL). A lot of sustainability in their success so far. What I don’t like: Depth scoring seems to still be lacking and an issue. It will be hard to win games late in the season when no forward outside of Dods, Mj or Cahsper can put up more than 13 points in 9 games. What I expect going forward: The positives far outweigh the negatives and the numbers suggest with the current roster setup that 6-win weeks like they had in Week 3 should be plentiful. MVP is easily SaucyLii. Joint leading scorer of the team while being a D-man and having a 1.67 GAA through 9 games. As for most underwhelming, I think I expected a little bit more out of Avez offensively. He’s had a Saucy or a Dodsy every game this season and to only have 10 points through the first 9 feels disappointing. I know getting him to be 2C was banking on his development in 6s so I'm expecting growth throughout the season.

Dallas Stars :team9:(Preseason Rank: 6) -1

Team Stats: 4th in Central Division, 14-9-4, 86 GF 69 GA
    MVP: @JaYI77I
    Most Underwhelming Player: Their entire third line

Dallas is built like a team that reminds me of the Flyers team I was on last season. Great first line, solid second line, third line that just couldn't buy a win. The concerning part for their third is I actually don't think they're getting unlucky, they just don't really have that guy that can score. They've lost a few in overtime so at least they're getting points but they obviously have to play better or Dallas will have a tough time finishing close to the top of the conference. On the bright side, their top two lines have combined for a 14-3-1 record which is exactly what they've needed. They will likely fix their third but if they don't I expect their top two lines to continue carrying as they have been.

8 New York Rangers :team12: (Preseason Rank: 14) +6
    Team Stats: 3rd in Metropolitan Division, 15-6-6, 69 GF 56 GA
    MVP: @BigMalaka17
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Rosemontbbqhc

I've always stood by the Rangers being a good team because they have sneaky good chem and some of their players play such a boring style that you end up just taking them lightly. Once again I have to give credit to Akon and Maltooz for being in my opinion a top 5 1/2 C duo in the league. Akon is so annoying to play against and Maltooz is just gross. The chem on that Maltooz line is also insane. They just need to improve their third that has rosemont on it and then I'd expect them to compete with Philly for top spot in the metro.

9 Carolina Hurricanes :team74: (Preseason Rank: 1) -8
    Team Stats: 5th in Metropolitan, 12-10-5, 65 GF 67 GA
    MVP: @Besslah & @GoNicsGo95
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Archon Assassin, @Dirtyduster88, & @McLxvinn

I don't know with Carolina. Archon, Duster and Mclovin are 1-5-3, Jakoo is 2-2-4, even Jclaus is 3-3-3. I won't say they're not good and count them out now because they just have too good of top players that can win them games. Plus they have a good third. The worry with them is I just don't think they care about the regular season and I also think they have one too many xbox guys that don't prioritize this console and they end up just hoping they win when they hop on to play. The good thing is GoNicsGo has been unbelievable again and I have seen him singlehandedly win them games or at least get them the overtime point. I'm sure they will turn it around but we'll see if Jclaus goes against his recent trend of not making many in-season trades.

10 Winnipeg Jets :team391: (Preseason Rank: 11) +1
    Team Stats: T-2nd in Central, 15-9-3, 75 GF 56 GA
    MVP: Their entire top 6
    Most Underwhelming Player: @ItsYoungBoog

Selkesean has built a team that is once again consistently good and not unreal except so far this season their top two lines have been carrying and their third has struggled. Their chem and their top 4 D give them two lines that can pretty much beat anyone. If they fix that third it's a top of the central type of team. That's really the only difference between them and Arizona, although it is a big one. Both goalies have been solid enough, I like Sean's team once again.

11 LA Kings :team76: (Preseason Rank: 12) +1
    Team Stats: 5th in Pacific, 15-10-2, 80 GF 67 GA
    MVP: @Morin x 67
    Most Underwhelming Player: @BRANN-THE-MANN & @Kingerr_-

This is one of the deepest rosters in the league. Their third can win them 2-3 games each week if they play like they can. Larkin is a pretty good player, as is Gled. As I kinda saw coming, Franny has lost the starting role which makes sense because Kuzy is very good. This team just needs to figure out their top two lines. I think their second line is poorly setup because I don't think shieldz carries, I don't think Brann is a true 2C although he is good and I don't think Kinger and Giroux should play together. So i expect some combination of Morin with Bwubz and at some point an upgrade on wing or C to compliment Shieldz. I don't think it would hurt to move Larkin up in the lineup either. This team should compete for top of the Pacific.

12 Tampa Bay Lightning :team21: (Preseason Rank: 13) +1
    Team Stats: 4th in Atlantic, 13-9-5, 77 GF 77 GA
    MVP: @Goater-92
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Lambert--22

Tampa is your typical MT team. Lots of heart, close games and a few losses where they probably shouldn't have lost. MT also can't go 3-0 ever which is one of the craziest stats to me. Big thing for Tampa is that with spending all that cap, if their first wasn't gonna be perfect, they needed another line. Well their second line has been unbelievable. What usually comes with expensive players is a cheap third and unfortunately they haven't been all that great but I still expect Tampa to make the playoffs pretty comfortably probably finishing somewhere between 5 and 7 if they can get more wins out of their first line.

13 Toronto Maple Leafs :team1: (Preseason Rank: 26) +13
    Team Stats: T-2nd in Atlantic, 17-7-3, 84 GF 69 GA
    MVP: @Newt x 89
    Most Underwhelming Player: @KripticCG

One of the teams that didn't like where I put them to start the season is Toronto. Led by someone I didn't believe would be 8-0-1, Doer has built a team with a solid top two lines that are consistently winning. I don't know what it is but i really like his team. I like his DPs and i think Doer has found a good mix of skill and role players. They are 7-1-3 in 1 goal games so they are either getting that extra point or losing by a good amount of goals so it would be nice to see their third start winning some games or at least getting them to overtime like they did this past week. Hopefully Newtz and Gerbe keep carrying their respective lines.

14 Anaheim Ducks :team31: (Preseason Rank: 21) +7
    Team Stats: 4th in Pacific, 13-6-8, 67 GF 67 GA
    MVP: @AbailG93
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Gwanzie

Anaheim is off to a good start this season but kinda fake good honestly. They have 8 overtime losses, same goals for as against and 6 of their 13 wins have come in overtime. Seems like a team that could regress at some point but maybe not. They definitely don't need that much cap spent on goalies. They need at least one guy who can score because right now it's just a defensive team. I still like their overall depth though.

15 Vegas Golden Knights :team676: (Preseason Rank: 22) +7
    Team Stats: T-2nd in Pacific, 16-8-3, 66 GF 54 GA
    MVP: @NOVI_Toxic & @BigLizzo_69
    Most Underwhelming Player: i guess @Dangs92 i expect more points.

Trauma and Dangs off to a kinda surprisingly good start. They have the first line to win games. They somewhat have the second line to win games. Their third has been the difference maker early, on top of Novi and Rico's very good stats. If their third falls off, they're probably in trouble but they could actually make the playoffs for Trauma's first ever appearance. We'll see how they do in this middle stretch here.

16 New York Islanders :team27: (Preseason Rank: 25) +9
    Team Stats: 1st in Metropolitan, 17-5-5, 80 GF 65 GA
    MVP: @Chipy-ox & @Jxsse-21
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Jakeypoogoham

Silky and Smarsh leading the first place Islanders. I did not expect this. I think like Anaheim, they're fake good. No disrespect to Briere, Chipy or Jxsse who are all great players, they are 10-1-5 in 1 goal games and just being fed third line after third line. This week they got some first lines and they went 4-4-1. I wouldn't be shocked if they fell off but who knows.

17 Minnesota Wild :team30: (Preseason Rank: 17) SAME
    Team Stats: T-2nd, 12-6-9, 63 GF 71 GA
    MVP: @Streetsmurf
    Most Underwhelming Player: @vipuhrs

Minnesota is right around where I expected them to be. Good once the DPs came up, not quite good enough consistently. Their third line is just not good and they are messing with their lines too much in my opinion. -8 goal differential and a league leading 9 OTL is either worrying or confidence games can start going their way. That will make or break their season. They need to either go all in and stack their top two lines or they need to figure out their third. Eyekyew should not be 3-2-4, he is way better than that.

18 Columbus Blue Jackets :team6: (Preseason Rank: 31) +13
    Team Stats: 4th in Metropolitan, 16-9-2, 75 GF 69 GA
    MVP: @Goostaav
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Cartzy-_-

This team goes as far as Goostav will take them. Idk maybe juulpod and onetimer are about to share the norris. I hate doubting teams that start off hot but i just don't know how this team is good. Goostav is a great player but I don't even get how he can carry that line to a 9-0. Unless i'm missing something there's just no way this team is as good as they've been. +6 goal differential, 10-2-2 in 1 goal games, and back to back 5-4 weeks. Maybe their fall will start to come slowly or it may never come at all. Goostav just has to keep winning. Also worth noting, their GM has 10 points in 8 games playing with a 6m winger so not sure what's up with that.

**apparently cartzy quit while I was writing this so that fall is now likely to come sooner rather than later.**

19 Nashville Predators :team77: (Preseason Rank: 9) -10
    Team Stats: T-7th in Central, 10-13-4, 60 GF 67 GA
    MVP: @lm Deanoo
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Daoustttt_12

So i don't think Nashville is the 19th best team in the league. And i also don't think they're playing like it. I just see a team that right now is potentially built to max out as a 7 or 8 seed based on how their lines are set up. They have a 1-8 third, an average to this point second line that's pretty expensive and a G7 first line that is one of the best lines in the league, but they don't have a perfect record. Deano's stats are looking nice and I think this team will figure it out, it's just been a slow start mainly because they don't have a line winning all their games which they need, and their third is 1-8. Need to figure that one out.

20 Colorado Avalanche :team8: (Preseason Rank: 18) -2
    Team Stats: 6th in Central, 12-13-2, 67 GF 84 GA
    MVP: @Mccutchh
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Wickie 71

Colorado is a team I expected to be right around the playoff cutoff. They're not great, they're not bad. The one thing holding them back from being in a playoff spot right now is they need their second line with wickie and hoofoo to be better. Their third being 2-7 obviously doesn't help but they have a strong enough 1st and 2nd line i'd think to win 18 each. It's clear they give up way too many goals so they can definitely use an upgrade at goalie.

21 Detroit Red Wings :team10: (Preseason Rank: 20) -1
    Team Stats: 5th in Atlantic, 13-11-3, 78 GF 66 GA
    MVP: @Titan2215
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Charmop82

Detroit has a positive goal differential yet they are below .500 in one goal games. That's a good sign to me because they are winning games by more than they are losing them. Their third has won a few games which is good considering that line and all of their management has done well. I think they need to shed a big contract and give charmop some help. I expect them to upgrade at some point because if they don't their second line could start losing more games which will keep them out of a playoff spot for good.

22 New Jersey Devils :team7: (Preseason Rank: 8) -14
    Team Stats: 8th in Metropolitan, 10-15-2, 63 GF 76 GA
    MVP: @vViperrz
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Hra-ow & @BasiTheDemon

Similar to Nashville, NJ isn't this bad. But they are actually playing like it. I never would've thought Hra and Basi would be a combined 6-9-3 through three weeks. This teams problem in my opinion is Hra's tendency to obsess over certain ideas then change his mind very quickly. This team lacks stability, it's very much a mindset thing. I could see changes coming all over the lineup. I don't see an issue on their team player wise so something has to be up. I definitely think they could use an upgrade at goalie though. Both are struggling big time. I had this team ranked high to start the season. I still expect them to turn it around because they have too good of pieces not to. We'll see how weeks 4,5,6 go.

23 San Jose Sharks:team15: (Preseason Rank: 7) -16
    Team Stats: 6th in Pacific, 13-11-3, 98 GF 77 GA
    MVP @Jxson71
    Most Underwhelming Player: @xLangz-

I put the Sharks at 7 to start the season out of respect for their shocking but very deserving playoff run last season. As I mentioned about Catigory's bidding, I don't think they brought in enough to replace lehk. They virtually lost tdxbz for 2.5m and replaced him with poppa for 6m if u account for adding mikeyd and losing lehk. I don't think poppa is bad but again 6m to play C when he's just not lehk. Brydxn needs more help than just jason. Their third hasn't been good and their second has been very inconsisent because there just isn't that same depth there. Need the Gio from last seasons playoffs. I have faith in Brydxn and Jason carrying this team to some wins, they just need more from everyone else, especially defensively.

24 Pittsburgh Penguins :team78: (Preseason Rank: 24) SAME
    Team Stats: 6th in Metropolitan, 11-13-3, 71 GF 88 GA
    MVP: @l_HOFF_I
    Most Underwhelming Player: @LaFleuR11

PIT spent a lot on overpriced forwards as I mentioned but at least they're scoring. The problem is they have no depth on defence and their goalies are both backups. They are barely below .500 despite having a -17 goal differential so I'd look to fix that problem first somehow. I do think they have some solid pieces. I don't think the heqld for blades trade made any sense for PIT really except aali is a lot worse than toasty. Hopefully bishop can put some good weeks together because him and Hoff deserve that.

25 St Louis Blues :team3: (Preseason Rank: 27) +2
    Team Stats: 5th in Central, 12-12-3, 62 GF 80 GA
    MVP: @xPowzy--
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Row x 31

PP has his best team yet on paper. I think they've gotten better each week roster wise yet worse winning wise. Not sure what's up with that. They need to put lines together that play to their players strengths - PP has a tendency of putting himself with guys who don't want to play for him as if that makes it better. I think PP has a chance to improve this team and stay competitive if they start to give up less goals.

26 Florida Panthers :team23: (Preseason Rank: 23) -3
    Team Stats: 6th in Atlantic, 10-12-5, 66 GF 81 GA
    MVP: @Doranz-
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Smittyy-91

I want Florida to be good, they just need more forwards. Smitty has 8 points in 9 games playing wing 7/9 games. He needs help. This team has given up too many goals to have that much cap spent on defence, they could definitely use hriiz showing up. I hope they figure it out.

27 Washington Capitals :team14: (Preseason Rank: 16) -11
    Team Stats: 7th in Metropolitan, 11-14-2, 61 GF 70 GA
    MVP: @Frxdpel
    Most Underwhelming Player: @mattkiinnoo & @Dxhlin & @xJuicyy--

Washington is just too average for me at the moment. I worried about their lack of true first line players and so far that's held true. Bacon gets like 1 goal of support every game that they play a decent line. I am not even sure how this team could improve really other than just winning more games.

28 Chicago Blackhawks :team75: (Preseason Rank: 30) +2
    Team Stats: T-7th in Central, 11-14-2, 75 GF 93 GA
    MVP: @jojodevil91 & @xTarasenko91
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Tropics_White & @xNexus13

Tropics' gamble on gweed and garns has actually worked so far. They are far from the problem with the team. The problem here is just simply they give up way too many goals (third most in the league), and their owner and GM have combined for a record of 3-14-1. Not good. Tropics knows this though so I expect them to make some changes to surround jojo and senko or even solidify the depth because their other two lines are doing very poorly.

29 Edmonton Oilers :team11: (Preseason Rank: 19) -10
    Team Stats: 7th in Pacific, 11-14-2, 55 GF 91 GA
    MVP: @mmca91
    Most Underwhelming Player: @AyoDoogs

I was excited about this team coming into the season. I thought they did a relatively good job in bidding finding depth. Unfortunately for them they can't score, or stop goals from going in. Plus they added cap on the guy who was originally their best dman and now traded blades for heqld. Hopefully that helps. They need a starting goalie.

30 Montreal Canadiens :team5: (Preseason Rank: 28) -2
    Team Stats: 7th in Atlantic, 9-15-3, 59 GF 91 GA
    MVP: @x NyM 75
    Most Underwhelming Player: everyone besides nym pucky manu

This team just isn't good. Purelock and gino don't have a win. They don't have a starting g and they can't score. Nym has 7 of their 9 wins singlehandedly. That's all there is really. Big fan of @xKipp-- though.

31 Vancouver Canucks :team17: (Preseason Rank: 29) -2
    Team Stats: 8th in Pacific, 10-16-1, 63 GF 97 GA
    MVP: @eStokes
    Most Underwhelming Player: too hard to pick because I can't blame crosby

Dradavich is a troll with passion. Big win against Boston that's no doubt gonna be the highlight of his season. I liked his d bidding but he needed forwards. He has made some adds but mostly spent more on D. The strategy just doesn't really line up for success. Best of luck to the good players on this team.

32 Ottawa Senators :team20: (Preseason Rank: 32) SAME
    Team Stats: 8th in Atlantic, 7-18-2, 68 GF 126 GA
    MVP: @LeMyzzz- (doing great work as a manager)
    Most Underwhelming Player: @Dxegrr

Sorry stxmkos, I think you've made some great trades but you're better off building for next season. Goodluck until the next power rankings in week 6.

• Like Like x 28
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Funny Funny x 3
    joffman76
  2. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    Holy cow, amazing media!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Spors27

Spors27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Spors27#5617
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I love you Coach J

• Winner Winner x 1
    dspors27
  4. FLxURYY29

FLxURYY29 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    flxuryy29#0
    Ratings:
    +647 / 44 / -120
    Now this is good media! Good Write up joffy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -60
    Great media read, not sure how you have Carolina only sliding down 8 spots in a power rankings meant to place teams based on how they have done in the 3 weeks, especially with the record and a slightly negative differential they have. I get it, most people expect Josh to make some moves and turn it around, but since this is a power rankings, should be around 19-22 in my opinion. Then move them up if they start turning it around.

• Like Like x 2
    Coachx19
  6. Joffman-

Joffman- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +540 / 3 / -32
    I appreciate the feedback. I'd just say that relative to the rest of the conference first off, Carolina is two points out of a playoff spot, severely underperforming yet still have shown the ability to win games against good teams. Nothing has shown me that they are 1. Not a top team and 2. Not going to get better. That said because its a power ranking and it's in 3 week intervals not 1, I took into account how I ranked teams before the season (in Carolina's case I rated them 1st) and then balanced that with how the rest of the league was doing relative to expectations, future likelihood of success, and whether maybe they didn't deserve the record they currently had. Maybe "power ranking" isn't the best term to describe it but as I did with both Toronto and NYI who are ahead of the likes of Boston, NYR, Tampa, CGY, Dallas, LA to name a few, it would take a lot for me to now move them above all those teams simply because they have more points early on. It's a weighted rank between before the season and the first 3 weeks. i have no problem changing it from a power ranking to a team ranking or team analysis.

• Funny Funny x 1
    joffman76
  7. ItssCJ-

ItssCJ- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    itsscj1#0
    Ratings:
    +138 / 9 / -36
    Great write up Joff, the jokes layered throughout were absolutely hilarious

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. llaytxn

llaytxn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    llayton#0
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -6
    good read joff

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Biscuitz29

Biscuitz29 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -4
    Doooooooleyssss! Go Sabres

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. xOneTimer

xOneTimer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 3 / -8
    in goos we trust

No Streaming Account
  11. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -60
    All good my man, I enjoyed the read either way. You can call it how you want haha, I am sure people have different interpretations of what a "Power Ranking" means.

• Like Like x 1
    Coachx19
  12. SelkeSean

SelkeSean Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SelkeSean#4027
    Ratings:
    +1,103 / 41 / -70
    JAJAJAJAJA Joff you're the funniest man ever

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    2wayhockey
  13. xPowzy--

xPowzy-- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xPowzy—#6083
    Ratings:
    +346 / 29 / -44
    Your contribution to LG media is much appreciated.

From CHL superstar to MVP on the greatest NHL team PP as assembled, truly an honor.

• Like Like x 1
    lZlPowPow
  14. lmDeanoo-

lmDeanoo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Deanoo#9812
    Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -9
    Jesus christ get a job! All kidding aside great media love to see you have hope in the Preds. We do need to switch it around. Great media Joffman.

• Like Like x 1
    lmDeanoo
  15. IBessy-

IBessy- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 1 / -6
    Great read, appreciate the words !

• Like Like x 1
    Besslahh
  16. Dradavich

Dradavich The guy who got Truc Banned

Discord:
    Dradavich#1971
    Ratings:
    +1,866 / 134 / -406
    I'm Just saying Vancouver is .500 when you exclude sundays.

Dradavich
  17. DxT Gerbe

DxT Gerbe Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DxT_Gerb#1569
    Ratings:
    +118 / 3 / -0
    Great media Joff! This stuff is great for the league.. perhaps buy you a beer if you show face one day

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. sycch

sycch Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sycch#5242
    Ratings:
    +474 / 26 / -50
    I gotta be better!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    gymfreakty
  19. PieR Talent

PieR Talent Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,803 / 87 / -178
    Hahahahahahahahah @Joffman- ROFL you’re so funny LOL omg hahahahaha

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    @Goostaav please take us all the way. Thank you.

doc_marshmallow