(Late) Preseason thoughts

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by StonewallSieve, Jun 13, 2022.

1. StonewallSieve

StonewallSieve Well-Known Member

Discord:
    StonewallSieve#6688
    Ratings:
    +120 / 5 / -18
    [​IMG] Anaheim Ducks - Giroux and Mvtt
    Don't recognize too many names but Mario and Retro should be solid. CJ on IR already and FakeNuge on LW. Might be a long season in Anaheim

[​IMG] Arizona Coyotes - Lou Villian and Los
    Not much really to say here that isn't said every year. Lou got his usuals and should probably make playoffs Regardless this team will have fun playing together as they do every season

[​IMG] Boston Bruins - Demon and Demon's imaginary friend Socko
    Idk what the hell happened here all I know is if Letunov hasn't asked for a trade yet he will by midnight on Tuesday

[​IMG] Buffalo Sabres - Psyc Moran and Pier
    Team looks solid enough top to bottom. Psyc hardly misses on his bids or overspends on anyone and when he does he manages to make the right trades at the right time to fix the holes before playoffs. Psyc and Ben on D, Huskie in net and Pier bringing The Hardest Shot in NA should make Buffalo a playoff lock

[​IMG] Calgary Flames - Devin and Ceel
    Team appears solid enough to make playoffs. Don't know either of the tendys but that shouldn't get in their way too much considering it's Summer Season. Few contracts look tough to move but if you're winning games you don't have that issue

[​IMG] Carolina Hurricanes - Mavaria and Otis
    I recognize exactly 2 names on this team.

[​IMG] Chicago Blackhawks - Azkika and Skoden
    This team has potential to shoot up the standings early but if they hit a rough patch that may make this group implode. 2.25m for Vik feels like too much but he's a great guy who'll bring knowledgeable help as their AGM

[​IMG] Colorado Avalanche - Hughes and BLuuRy
    @ the whole roster
    upload_2022-6-13_16-48-5.png

[​IMG] Columbus Blue Jackets - Teravainen and Lusignxn
    Defense and goaltending look like they'll be Columbus' strong suit but again, not sure Summer Season is the time to do that. We shall see though!

[​IMG] Dallas Stars - Ethan and Bouch
    I like how this team was built. They appear 2 lines strong which is what every management group aims for and I like the strat of going min bid on both goalies for Summer Season

[​IMG] Detroit Red Wings - Mikeychel and Newdle
    Team feels a bit top heavy but with the Goalie situation across the league this season I sort of thought this is how most teams would be constructed. Lets see how it plays out!

[​IMG] Edmonton Oilers - CaLL Me Kov and Big Jay
    French heavy team. Their 2nd line (presumably) contracts look relatively solid. 2 Decently known goalies on min contracts. I'd expect this roster to do relatively well

[​IMG] Florida Panthers - Peck and Bartlett
    Spent too much on it but solid goaltending, solid contracts for a D core, but that Stiff situation is gonna sink this club if they can't move him

[​IMG] Los Angeles Kings - Ray and Stastney
    This club could do really well I feel. Not sure how the 3rd will fair but you'll take what you can get from any 3rd

[​IMG] Minnesota Wild - Deke and Paradis
    Another decently constructed club. Min bids on both goalies and made out well there. Definition of a roster I was expecting to this season. if Minnesota hit on their dmen this club will be very solid

[​IMG] Montreal Canadiens - Melvin and Sit
    Fairly balanced team top to bottom. Would have expected a Melvin/Sit team to be forward focused but I guess with Nicky and Hobbs playing D this season you could still say they did. Great goaltending tandem considering the money spent

[​IMG] Nashville Predators - Byram and Buff
    Truthfully I have no fucking clue how this team will do but you can bet your ass Big Buff will have the best LG discord going this season. I heard this season they'll be food trucks on Sunday and icecream trucks on Monday postgame. Sources tell me Tuesday is still up in the air between Show n Tell Tiktok Day and Workout of the Week

[​IMG] New Jersey Devils - Karmamang McFluery and Gab
    Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this line to happen. I might mysteriously be staying late at work whenever Vancouver plays NJD this season

[​IMG] New York Islanders - Doughty and Lemelin
    Per usual these 2 put together a stellar and deep lineup. even the crease looks good. Both of these goalies are my early betting favs for the Vez

[​IMG] New York Rangers - Matt4for4 and Full Send
    Matt and Sak reunited. This roster looks like it's lacking a lot of pieces. I wouldn't be shocked to see the roster blown up by the 4th of July

[​IMG] Ottawa Senators - Bren and Wickie
    Great management put together a solid roster. Feel like they're still a piece or 2 away from a Cup contender but they're starting off the season with a great group. Top to bottom this roster looks like there discord will be hilarious. Great contract on Drally too

[​IMG] Philadelphia Flyers - Leveski and Briere
    From what I've read I'm not as high on this roster as others but I very well could be proven wrong. Auggy is a duel threat on LD and Nitteh has disgusting thumbs. I'll be interested in seeing how Philly does even thought these of the worst jerseys in the NHL

[​IMG] Pittsburgh Penguins - Hoofoo and Nuge
    Another fairly well rounded team talent wise. 2m feels too much for Neal who has stepped away for a bit from playing but most of the high G contracts this year are jacked to the tits anyways so who gives a shit. IDK how this team will do.....I can equally see them doing well or just spinning their tires all season

[​IMG] San Jose Sharks - Jakoo and OD
    Another incredibly well balanced team which isn't new to a Jack and OD run team. No Regretzkys is my favorite grab at 3.25. If Harlan plays to his potential this team will be as difficult to play against as they were last season

[​IMG] Seattle Kraken - Mr Worldwide 69 and Krakdadii
    Thoughts and prayers out to Marco. Just keep Pushing that P bruv

[​IMG] St. Louis Blues - Barks and Zilla
    Great guy Barks. Considering the top G contracts were all 2.5 this is a good crease considering they spent 2.5 total. The rest of the roster looks a bit thin at first glance. We'll see how they do !

[​IMG] Tampa Bay Lightning - Dezo and CT
    Don't know a whole lot of the guys here other than the Ducks Gaming guys. at first glance I'd say at the very least they'll be competing for a playoff spot

[​IMG] Toronto Maple Leafs - Rippin and Dangs
    Dangs and Rippin went with the strat I expected and went F focused. 2 free F contracts definitely help with that strat. Feels to me that over spent on their crease but if you score 5-6-7 goals a game who gives a shit how many you let in

[​IMG] Vancouver Canucks - Catigory and Dodsy
    I knew exactly 2 guys on this club when they took me but everyone else that knows these guys better than I do say we look solid. My contract stinks but it's Summer Season I knew what was coming. Should be a fun season I'm looking forward to it :)

[​IMG] Vegas Golden Knights - Rocket and Desy
    Solid lineup top to bottom another club i think will be 2 lines deep all season. Racc2000's contract feels way too high considering the player but I also think he was one of the best G options in bidding

[​IMG] Washington Capitals - Schlemko and Dings
    First and foremost 3.25 for Gs feels fucking insane for this season and I dont like who they got with that number. Herring is solid but again 3.25 considering how important F and D were just feels kookoo. This 1st line will have a blast together but I'm not too sure how deep this team really is

[​IMG] Winnipeg Jets - Parksy and Josh
    Parksy and Josh always seem to put together a solid group. I love Demy at 2m and the rest of the team looks relatively well balanced. Great job on bidding imo

Hope no ones feelings got hurt by this, LG is meant to be fun so lets all have fun this Summer

GLHF everyone :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Stonewallsieve
  2. Nealerr

Nealerr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    500k for goalie skills.
    500k for extra attacker/puck playing skills.
    1 mill for party/discord vibes.

Worth every penny!

• Like Like x 2
    NealiteGaming
  3. Kjnger

Kjnger The Big Nitram

Ratings:
    +136 / 10 / -16
    Dont call me Ben

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. BLuuRy_sPh

BLuuRy_sPh Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bluureh#9326
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    We are beautiful people

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Byfuglien x33l

Byfuglien x33l LFG discord.gg/Eashl

Discord:
    Byfuglien x33l#2028
    Ratings:
    +339 / 8 / -19
    « [​IMG] Nashville Predators - Byram and Buff
    Truthfully I have no fucking clue how this team will do but you can bet your ass Big Buff will have the best LG discord going this season. I heard this season they'll be food trucks on Sunday and icecream trucks on Monday postgame. Sources tell me Tuesday is still up in the air between Show n Tell Tiktok Day and Workout of the Week »
    LMAO, I’m late to the party but it was a fun read. Need more content from you Stone !! And you hit the nail right on the head with that prediction. You just forgot to add that we will make playoffs but that’s fine;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    byfuglienx33l