Atlantic preview

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Law I 97 I, Jun 9, 2022.

1. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 56 / -154
    Here we go, boys!

1. Boston Bruins

Personally i feel this team runs the atlantic. After coming off nml Tommy gets back into management with his partner in crime, @AyoMoran. This offense is the most complete offense out of bidding. All 3 lines will be very tough to beat. Grabbing @Holland98x and @JMalarkie who have good chemistry will also help out depth wise. On d they have kjnger aka @DaBurgerKing-_- making his first season debut on psn, very good xbox dman former s37 first overall pick. Also having pick 5 aka @Krencho_US is massive as i think he has the most potential in this whole draft. There goalies are also solid with murdermass and xchoo.

2. Buffalo Sabers

@Wxldo62 comes back bringing the same gm back as well. i think once they call their draft picks up and do their send downs this team will look better on paper. Their d core is their strong point as i feel @sycch is on a great contract, also having @Ghelm14 former top 5 pick is huge. Their fwds outside of their gm, smitty, is their only big name up front. Their goalie tandem imo is one of the best in the league with @KROFTONITE and @YuNgWuN413

3. Tampa Bay

MT coming back and bringing in @GoalieGodz as gm, his last go around in management ending in him taking a ban so hope everything goes better this time around. The core of @JDFRYE31 and company all return for one last go. Imo their bidding was okay.. i think their core returning made this team #3 in this division for my writeup. I think @J-yardy is a great dman, maybe a tad overpaid but then again 95% of people in bidding were overpaid. This team also has a top goalie duo with corbz and gary as a the goalies.

4. Detroit Redwings

gp3 brings in @kylej83 as gm this season, i felt this team offensively is kinda clean. @Charmop82 @maje3355 and @Titan2215 on good contracts. @ClutchDaddy91 and @jeff0012 will most likely reunite after their ahl run together last season. On d they are solid with bidas and kylej being their g7 d pair imo. I give this team middle of the pack with a chance to surprise some teams because they are solid af up front.

5. Montreal Canadians

@datsyukmagicman PUCKYYYYYYY coming in owner went all in on his homie nym. i really feel this team will stack one line manu-nym-pucky-devo-loops/bouch. i think riv on d at 3 is a lot.. idk much about their goalies but i think this team will be solid, pucky surprised me this bidding tbh.

6. Florida panthers

new management with adam and smitty, i feel they would of been better off with adam on fwd but then again i’ve never seen him on d tho. the team doesn’t really have any good contracts imo. @Lehknee if isn’t toxic could be a good addition for them to have a good g7 dpair. I think @CRuuuuuuuZ80 is a great guy and great locker room guy but 2+ mil is way to much for him, he’s more of a 750k dman in the nhl. i do hope this team proves me wrong and does good because their management are great guys, and love to see new managers succeed.

7. Toronto Maple Leafs

@xDoer3 comes back to ownership after his last time in the nhl was a disaster, coming off a ahl calder cup championship (congrats btw) he brings in @DxT Gerbe as gm which is a solid pickup, outside of @Newt x 89 which is a good player but a tad overpaid (but who isn’t) this team doesn’t have much… i think this team will need to make lots of trades to get the roster right.

8. ottawa senators

stamkos coming up to the nhl as owner and bringing in a goalie gm is never the best way to start, but i guess it’s better then no gm (aka vancouver) first off they have a 1.75 mil g and free contract gm as their gs… @BenDuguay got overpaid a bit.. up front only name i recognize is @TGil36 (hope he has a good season because he’s a certified beauty) but in reality i just don’t think this team is good or playoff ready after bidding.

Goodluck to all teams this is my last writeup because i’m not going to talk about the division i’m in and rate my team last because we’re poop. Let’s have a great season, everyone!

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    silkynsmarshshow
  2. Kjnger

Kjnger The Big Nitram

Ratings:
    +136 / 10 / -16
    Great write up, should be a great season 100 emoji.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. XxpuckyxX3791

XxpuckyxX3791 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Datsyukmagicman#7412
    Ratings:
    +328 / 58 / -153
    blacklyndonfps
  4. Cxckyyy-

Cxckyyy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Cxckyy#5696
    Ratings:
    +31 / 2 / -4
    Thanks for the read & @Doranz- Is solid at D

• Winner Winner x 1
    cxckyy_
  5. sycch

sycch Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sycch#5242
    Ratings:
    +473 / 26 / -49
    Boston stinks

• Informative Informative x 1
    gymfreakty
  6. CHUCKULENCE

CHUCKULENCE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chuck_morrisse#0
    Ratings:
    +103 / 8 / -26
    Good stuff bud. Need metro

No Streaming Account
  7. xVulpix---

xVulpix--- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xVulpix–––#0763
    Ratings:
    +38 / 3 / -7
    Forgetting a division?

oGxVulpix
  8. Sharpxo

Sharpxo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sharpxo#0
    Ratings:
    +215 / 3 / -23
    metro?

No Streaming Account
  9. TGil36

TGil36 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tgil36#0
    Ratings:
    +88 / 4 / -9
    we are winning the calder wdym?

TGil36
  10. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 56 / -154
    as stated above in the writeup, i’m not going to do a writeup on the metro as that’s the division i’m in.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    silkynsmarshshow
  11. Sharpxo

Sharpxo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sharpxo#0
    Ratings:
    +215 / 3 / -23
    Just don’t Include your team lol

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account