Boz's S41 Manager Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by oCatInTheHat, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    Back by unpopular demand, I figured with the crazy amount of high calibre managers in the AHL (seriously, like half of them are better than some NHL groups), that it was the perfect time to make another manager rankings list to get the media off on the right foot. I took a hiatus from my S39 list last season, but this season is too good to pass up.

A few caveats before we get started. Firstly, I can only go by whoever is listed as of the time I'm writing this. Second, I'm not taking into account any re-signed players or draft picks, and I'm not ranking the teams themselves as they're currently constructed. This is just a purely manager ranking list (GM, AGM and PAGM if applicable) prior to bidding. The management teams will be ranked with a heavy weighting on talent (ie. are they actually worth the free contract), with a little consideration for any past success as management and a little consideration on how well they've constructed AHL teams over the past few seasons - if they even have.

And now without further adieu, here's the list:

32) :team625: Colorado Eagles :team625:- GM: @ItsCOC AGM: N/A PAGM: N/A
    As I'm writing this, management is only partially approved, although @Cashedkush has at least finally submitted some... He must've awoken after kushing out during the draft last night. Anyhow, they default into 32 for not really having full management yet.

31) :team393: Charlotte Checkers :team393:- GM: @jdj71 AGM: @x Golden Aces x PAGM: N/A
    Charlotte had a rough go last season as some overzealous former managers tried to restore the glory of a once strong AHL squad. Unfortunately this seasons rendition doesn't seem like they're setup to fare much better. @jdj71 and @x Golden Aces x have been around LG since 'nam, and they have mixed experiences managing in the past, but neither one has had particularly inspiring recent CHL success, and both are making the jump into the worst season in recent memory in terms of needing value from your free GM spots. Compounding that issue, is the fact that @x Golden Aces x strongest position seems to be goalie, and projects to be a goalie free contract in what looks like another extremely saturated goalie pool this season.

30) :team778: Laval Rocket :team778: - GM: @STL Bleeker AGM: @SievE30 PAGM: N/A
    Former BOG @STL Bleeker finds himself in a crazy strong management field slightly behind the 8-ball from the get go. Bleek is an A+ dude and will no doubt finish out the season no matter how the turns table, but on paper this group is one of the weakest in terms of talent and value for free contracts. Their knowledge of the player base and any upcoming CHL talent might help them out, but I don't expect to see them in a playoff spot come end of the season. They should have some intense basement battles with Charlotte throughout the season though, so at least there's that. (Please don't hate me Bleeker, I still love you <3)

29) :team618: Tucson Roadrunners :team618: - GM: @SenSei Dropshot AGM: @Lagsak PAGM: N/A
    @SenSei Dropshot comes up to the AHL after spending the last 3-4 seasons as a steady ECU option who's been passed around TCs. He's known for being a pretty ok CHL player who can step into the AHL in a pinch. His partner @Lagsak has had some success in his extremely limited AHL history, but possesses zero previous management experience. Dropshot will have to use his familiarity as a player to try and build a squad with what could be a less than desirable destination for teammates. He's had some prior AHL managing history, but it was almost as long ago as when I was still a relevant name in the NHL. Expect Tucson to miss the playoffs in a relatively weaker West Central division.

28) :team515: Bakersfield Condors :team515: - GM: @Hughes l43l AGM: @BLuuRy_sPh PAGM: N/A
    On paper these guys are league average managers talent wise. However, they have 2 knocks against them, both relating to them coming over from PSN. @Hughes l43l is coming from a PSN CHL background, which has been known to be one of the weakest leagues on the LG website, and @BLuuRy_sPh has recently had outstanding PSN AHL campaigns. My fears though are that they have limited knowledge of the Xbox side, which can sometimes also be a blessing getting good PSN transplants for less, but you also have to consider that their stats and anyone they bring in need to be adjusted for the weaker PSN side. If you account for their "PSN factor" this group could be near the bottom in the management rankings.

27) :team314: Hartford Wolfpack :team314: - GM: @Swizz Wrld AGM: @xKookz PAGM: N/A
    Hartford pulls into the next spot on the list as they take on a sizeable task in a division that includes early cup favourites Bridgeport. @Swizz Wrld is old as dust and has managed awhile ago in the AHL, but most recently, neither Swizz nor @xKookz has had any real management success. Combine that with the fact that their division looks like it will be a bloodbath, and that neither guy's CHL stats pop off the page, I don't see a strong finish coming in Hartford. I will however note that I've seen Kookz in the club scene and the guy has some upside that could start to blossom in the AHL this season.

26) :team300: Texas Stars :team300: - GM: @JP NASTY AGM: @ALERGH PAGM: N/A
    Texas is a warm place. Hot even. Recently in the LGAHL they've been lukewarm. This season should be no different. First time managers @JP NASTY and @ALERGH take their checkered LG careers into the deep end of AHL management this season. JP has been a CHL mainstay the last handful of seasons and Alergh had a strong AHL run last season on the Draward lead Comets, but the combination of mixed free GM contract value and lack of managing experience will end up hurting this team. Everyone makes some rookie manager mistakes, just ask Hayes, but this season any inevitable slip-ups will be especially amplified in the LGAHL. Texas will likely battle Tucson for the bottom spot in the West Central.

25) :team312: Rochester Americans :team312: - GM: @Turts53 AGM: @Ruppr PAGM: N/A
    @Turts53 is a strong choice for a free contract GM in this climate. @Ruppr might be a bit below average, but the makeup of their team with a C and D managing is the correct formula in my opinion. The problem is, neither has been a free contract manager before and Turts has had some split seasons and some up and down curves since he first broke onto the scene with his chem linemates S37. Ruppr doesn't look that special on paper, but he looks like exactly the type of player that could breakout and surprise everyone in the right situation. Could he be this seasons' @MitchyBingo ? I don't see these guys in a playoff spot when the dust settles, but I do think they'll be in the mix for most of the season.

24) :team516: Stockton Heat :team516: - GM: @Phantom l9l AGM: @Skoonee PAGM: N/A
    Neither @Phantom l9l nor @Skoonee have any management history of note and they'll likely need to squeeze every ounce of value by making shrewd moves this season. However, they do both possess some AHL experience and it's recent at that. Neither one has blown the doors off the AHL by any means, in fact Phantom was a bit of a let down for his caphit last season, however both guys have lit up the CHL in the past and they're definitely not the worst management group on paper. I expect their lack of mangement experience to catch up with them in this all-star list of managers, but in a more "normal" season these guys would likely be middle of the pack.

23) :team519: San Jose Barracuda :team519: - GM: @At43 AGM: @mashle93 PAGM: N/A
    Probably the only team with GMs that are as old as I am, this seasons' Barracuda will be a fun place to play, even if they don't end up at the top of the standings. One of the hardest teams to rank, due to the fact that @mashle93 is a sneaky good player who always finds a way to build a strong team, and @At43 proving doubters wrong last season when he brought in sidekick @honesrule and they had productive AHL seasons, this teams' biggest downfall is just -yet again- the incredible strength of the other GMs and AGMs in the league. On value alone, I have to rank them here, but I would not be at all surprised to see them in a playoff spot and completely surprise some people with what they can do in bidding.

22) :team309: Syracuse Crunch :team309: - GM: @wHn Darthy AGM: @twilightx57x PAGM: N/A
    My old home. After last seasons failure to live up to expectations, this season doesn't look like it will be all that much better. @wHn Darthy had a lot of unsuspected success with Grand Rapids last season, but he's broken away to form a new tandem with @twilightx57x . Hoping to recapture some of the Grand Rapids success, these guys will once again have to fight to prove themselves as they basically start back at square one. On paper Volt looks a bit stronger in the previous tandem, and its hard to say if either Darthy or Twilight will be able to get maximum value as free contracts. They both have some GMing experience in the AHL, but neither one is known for their shrewd transactions so they may be lacking in the front office department.

21) :team362: Iowa Wild :team362: - GM: @zMON5T3R AGM: @billy x 9 PAGM: @Flames I18I
    Something something Monsters in the Wild, @zMON5T3R takes on what was a mess of a franchise last season and hopes to make it his own. This management group could really go either way. For starters, Monster is a solid free contract, if not unspectacular. On the other hand, @billy x 9 is hard to get a read on and is likely on the weaker side of average. What really pulls this team forward is @Flames I18I who is notably the first PAGM on my rankings list. He brings both a wealth of AHL success as well as a history of managing in the NHL and AHL all for the pricetag of 2M against the cap. @GRITTY 16 aspires to be Flames. I could just as easily see these guys closer to the top than the bottom, but for now I'll settle them just outside the playoffs.

20) :team777: Belleville Senators :team777: - GM: @l KhaaN l AGM: @FrankZTank6 PAGM: @UtiIeCupid
    This feels bad. Belleville made the playoffs last season with mostly the same management group. However, gone are the days of @Fullsend3174 carrying the defense, as @l KhaaN l welcomes in the @FrankZTank6 era. @UtiIeCupid continues to be a solid PAGM option as these boys turned some heads last season. But I don't expect them to catch lightning in a bottle twice, as the talent around them has vastly improved leaguewide and they just won't get as much payoff having a free LW as they did with RD. I hate ranking a team this low that was as good as they were, but that's the way she goes until stricter management criteria are implemented to prevent NHL calibre guys sticking around the AHL.

19) :team1475: Henderson Silver Knights :team1475: - GM: @Jumbo Jonesy AGM: @FreeStxle 7 PAGM: N/A
    Henderson has been under the gun from the beginning. Their parent club Vegas had no owner until @Gilbzey jumped in at the last second to save the team from disaster. For a last minute AHL management group, you could do a lot worse than @Jumbo Jonesy and @FreeStxle 7. Jonesy himself is new to management, but he has had some strong CHL seasons and is a real up and comer on the NHL scene. He also managed to bring in @FreeStxle 7 who has recently been the GM of the Vancouver Canucks and has had a handful of strong NHL seasons most recently with San Jose S39. Their only knock might be that they will take some time adjusting to the current state of the AHL - especially getting to know some established AHL players having had limited exposure to the A between the two of them. They'll be in the hunt for one of the final playoff spots.

18) :team307: Manitoba Moose :team307: - GM: @SQUADCAV16 AGM: @Persinger92 PAGM: @I Splinter77 I
    This is it folks. This is your prototypical AHL team. The perfect recipe of elite management skill in @SQUADCAV16, great free AGM value in @Persinger92 and steady play from value pick @I Splinter77 I at 1.75M, these boys will absolutely be right in the thick of it. After some legal battles to get @Persinger92 back in his AGM role, he will look to expand on his successful season in S40. CAV seems to always build a good team, whether at the CHL or AHL level, even though he himself might not bring full value out of the free contract. And @I Splinter77 I brings a nice balance of defensive play and leadership that would only make his two dads @SnoCaps Perhaps and @Jemima proud. I've already said it a handful of times, but the strength of the AHL ranks them here, however, they could easily be 10-12 spots higher by season end.

17) :team390: Milwaukee Admirals :team390: - GM: @lKane l88l AGM: @Ouellette92 PAGM: N/A
    Exhibit A of the "throw two star players at the free contract spots and see what sticks" experiment. @lKane l88l is returning to the AHL after having taken a season off and playing last season in the NHL on D, and @Ouellette92 is coming off his third straight AHL season with 70+ points. As far as value is concerned, these guys have exactly what they need. The huge concerning factor is that neither one has any true managing history (Ouellet with some PAGM roles), but neither one has planned a bidding or gotten a full roster together. If we were playing a 2v2 tournament I'd put these guys in the top 5, but since they'll need to figue out how to run a successful team on the fly, I have to drop them below some other much more experienced management teams. They should absolutely be a playoff team, it will just be a matter of getting out of their own way.

16) :team317: Cleveland Monsters :team317: - GM: @l xMavaria l AGM: @AwaKe Magic
    Last seasons' Laval QCs are taking their show to Cleveland. @l xMavaria l got gifted a lot by his NHL and still managed to turn that to a late season crash and burn that saw him miss the playoffs. However @AwaKe Magic comes aboard as the free AGM this season and magic he really was. As a free contract this season, he's among the best for D available. Mav is a shrewd manager and despite his collapse S40, he should build a strong team, albeit probably on 2 QC ping, but I expect these guys to be right on that playoff line again this time. Let's keep an eye out for what the roster construction looks like and if they go all french or look to mix it up a bit.

15) :team302: Lehigh Valley Phatoms :team302: - GM: @Sham x 19 AGM: @Mantzzzy PAGM: @Saucerman x3
    @Sham x 19 has won it all a few seasons ago in the AHL, but the more time that ticks on the further and further away from that success we go. He's gone back to his old reliable strategy of bringing in elite CHL talent to the AHL - and he's gotten the best CHL player over the past 3 seasons in @Mantzzzy to come aboard as the free AGM. Value wise, Mantzzzy likely ends up in the NHL this season, so having him free AGM is a solid addition and @Saucerman x3 is definitely no pushover either, as he himself had a very very good season after coming up from the C. These guys missed the playoffs on the last night of the season last season and I expect them to be right in that heartbreak zone again for S41.

14) :team299: Grand Rapids Griffins :team299: - GM: @Volt x AGM: @Soxfan7744 PAGM: N/A
    Last seasons Griffins were something to be feared, but @Volt x and Darthy have parted ways after their success. Bringing in @Soxfan7744 looks like a fantastic get, as they will have their top 2 LD spots locked down and a guaranteed strong top 4 defense. We must take in to account the fact that neither guy is unknown anymore and the league won't take these guys lightly out of the gate. Its hard to say whether their few seasons of managing will be enough with some of the names in their division, and while I don't see them duplicating their 95 point season this time around, they have the mangement pieces in place to build another playoff team. I'm excited to see what they can do in bidding.

13) :team298: Toronto Marlies :team298: - GM: @m3x1cAn NiNjA AGM: @Garbzzzzz PAGM: @Ducky x6
    I'll be honest, I expected nothing from this group last season. However they took the league by storm and never really looked back. @m3x1cAn NiNjA gets his same trio back in the front office, and they skillfully manuevered their team into a playoff spot S40. They should be able to repeat that success again this season. While they could be a potential faller, @Ducky x6 was a surprisingly steady hand on the wheel down the stretch in the GM room and I don't see them letting the team veer too far off course this time around. @Garbzzzzz didn't quite match his previous output last season, but its more of a blip than a trend at this point. Interestingly Ninja moves to RD this season, probably partially accounting for what looks to be another weak D pool in bidding. I expect to see these guys in the top 16 come seasons end.

12) :team617: Springfield Thunderbirds :team617: - GM: @oCatInTheHat AGM: @cabcavlax1 PAGM: @GRITTY 16
    My own squad. Hard to rank, harder to not be too biased, and even harder to put myself here. Its probably too high. But hear me out. First, myself, @cabcavlax1 and @GRITTY 16 combined to be one of the highest scoring and statistically high rated lines in the league last season. Just ask @mannish_mould9 (Fleury). We struggled hard to establish any wins outside of our top unit in S40, but all three of us have a wealth of managing experience to fall back on. Come trade deadline we actually had a solid top 6 going and the roster started to come together but we ran out of runway and missed the playoffs. Now, we have an ace up our sleeves in @GRITTY 16 having a heavy hand in the bidding going into S41 after making his return from the N last season. This time around we should be able to build a complete roster behind our own "top" line. Look for Springfield to actually make it to the dance this time and not be left eating pudding by ourselves like LG's Steven Glansburg.

11) :team395: Chicago Wolves :team395: - GM: @Suge I91I AGM: @Mild Spice PAGM: N/A
    An interesting mixture of previous GMs with differing histories, @Suge I91I and Spice are hoping for everything nice this season, it just seems like they might not quite get there. After a disappointing turn with Bakersfield the past season, @Mild Spice should be able to get back to his old self and replicate his Belleville success. Suge made playoffs with Texas and had a strong season as well, but doesn't quite have the sustained success to put him firmly in a playoff spot again. It would be nice for them to have a D man free contract in the shallow bidding pool, but I have no doubt they will assemble a strong roster that should be just around the playoff line this season.

10) :team410: Utica Comets :team410: - GM: @Draward x 97 AGM: @Hergy9 PAGM: @Gentkos
    You've got to hand it to @Draward x 97 . The whole league doubted him after he spent a season in the CHL going below .500, but he came back up to the A this past go round and built a winner. While on paper he himself might lack in the value of the free contract, he has an elite stud free AGM in @Hergy9 and he reaps the rewards of getting @Gentkos for a 750k re-sign as his PAGM. Everything came up Draward last season, and I could see these guys taking a bit of a dive if their bidding doesn't go as smoothly as last season, but if they can find any value and avoid overpaying for defense (they have no free D contract this time), they will be able to ice a playoff team again. I just don't seem them going as far with the improved GM talent around the league.

9) :team517: Ontario Reign :team517: - GM: @Dad of Five 81 AGM: @Ziba x 93 PAGM: @xMIMICm
    @Dad of Five 81 we get it. You get laid. Don't have to tell us all in your gamertag. How do you even have time for LG with all those kids? On a serious note, Dad of Five was the Dad of 15 last season as his Reign cruised their way through the season and made the playoffs for a second straight time. This time around, he'll have some new running mates as @QC Ping has left for greener pastures. @Ziba x 93 sparked controversy as he left the Firebirds and burned the bridges on his way out, but his stats back up his talking and with @xMIMICm coming aboard from near the top of the league leaders in points, these guys are a very strong trio. The one thing that might hold them back is their management skill as its been awhile since the Hold Ma DDD days of Carolina past, and more recently Dad has become senile in some of his trades. Hopefully young gun @xMIMICm can hold this band together and keep the heat on the opposing net instead of in the discord.

8) :team349: Rockford IceHogs :team349: - GM: @Eamonn AGM: @WeddingJUN PAGM: N/A
    Don't count out @Eamonn . The guy knows how to win and knows how to build a team. This season will be no different. He swaps out one strong free AGM with another and brings in @WeddingJUN , who will no doubt be a top RD again this season. Value wise they get full marks. On top of that, @Eamonn brings management knowledge from multiple leagues at the same time and still finds time to cruise to victory everywhere he goes. Hopefully for Rockford, @WeddingJUN coming aboard is the management marriage they needed to find success and do damage in the playoffs. These guys could be a sleeper to go all the way this season.

7) :team518: San Diego Gulls :team518: - GM: @Mr WorldWlde 69 AGM: @Ix Lutvi xI PAGM: N/A
    The first of the "true NHL" tandems in AHL management this season and we're still 6 spots away from the top. This San Diego team should be firmly in a playoff spot by season's end with @Mr WorldWlde 69 having made the jump to the N last season returning as a free contract RD and @Ix Lutvi xI having a recent 60 point NHL season as the free AGM. Both these guys could easily be a few million in NHL bidding so they get full marks for free contract value, but their managing experience is a little light and might hold them back from being ranked a little higher. I fully expect them to be able to find some value gems falling through from NHL bidding this season and theres's no doubt they will be a playoff team.

6) :team350: Hershey Bears :team350: - GM: @Laporshkin AGM: @Drover2 PAGM: @MetalGhost0
    Hershey doesn't just make chocolate. Now they make strong teams too. @Laporshkin quietly came up to the AHL last season and built a nice Tucson squad with the help of longtime AHL manager @Drover2 who knows his way around a trade block. @MetalGhost0 is part of a crazy strong line with nighthorse and now steps back into his PAGM role with this group again. Continuity is key, but they also will use their experience to assemble another playoff team. @Drover2 might just become @vBxnditt 2.0 if he keeps up with the repeated succcess and I have no doubt Hershey will be right there among the top this season.

5) :team1099: Coachella Valley Firebirds :team1099: - GM: @Dugzz l67l AGM: @BeviMerchant PAGM: @Filppulaz
    Take a bow @Dugzz l67l . The guy has risen through the ranks over the past few seasons in the AHL and has now seen his S40 Coachella team take the MacGregor Kilpatrick trophy (most points in the regular season). @BeviMerchant is a key top pairing LD at the weakest position in bidding as a free contract, and you can do a lot worse than @Filppulaz as your third head and PAGM in the trio. Coachella has wealth of AHL knowledge heading into bidding and have quite frankly been on fire since last season. These guys will continue to light the league ablaze and will try to make some noise in the playoffs now that they've taken regular season supremacy.

4) :team301:WBS Penguins :team301: - GM: @I Kessel x 81 l AGM: @I casas 26 l PAGM: @PietrangeIo
    Now that @vBxnditt was sacrificed to the NHL, gone are the days of sandbagging in the A... wait a second. @I Kessel x 81 l has replaced his old running mate with an equally strong NHL calibre talent in @I casas 26 l who is coming off a 60! point NHL season as recently as S39. Oh and also another one in the NHL S38. As far as free contracts go, this guy could be an NHL GM and not bat an eye. Wilkes Barre should have yet another very strong season behind this free contract duo and @PietrangeIo is quietly nothing to sneeze at either. This team always seems to find a way to underachieve, but in this case "underachieving" would be finishing outside the top 5. Either way, there's no way they miss the playoffs and despite my sarcasm, they're a pretty good example of why the criteria for AHL managing needs a heavy overhaul. They're within the rules though and its fair game, so these Penguins will be a cup contender in the AHL S41.

3) :team352: Providence Bruins :team352: - GM: @Fly I25I AGM: @RY0NN PAGM: @quatch02
    There's one thing @Schwifty7 loves more than a warm bath and a Saturday night off with Ms. Schwifty. And that's @Fly I25I 's Providence Bruins. They made a quick run to the finals last season but it was anything but unexpected. @RY0NN has been a perpetual winner in the LGAHL as a manger, and they've had @quatch02 firing on all cylinders everywhere Ry and Fly have gone. Apparently they will have less time to manage this season, but I don't think that will take away from them playing their bidding chess while everyone else plays checkers. Take a look at the gamertag snake list prior to bididng, you'll find a lot of Providence's roster there every time. The only thing keeping them out of the top spot in the east in my projections is soup and sky, but nobody is topping them, even if somehow Lizzo and a Grandpa find their way onto the Providence roster. ;)

2) :team410: Abbotsford Canucks :team410: - GM: @BartIettt AGM: @Peck l87l PAGM: @Lup l7l
    Last seasons' finalists probably should've won, but their CoC bans during the playoffs to some of their depth really gutted the team. However, @BartIettt is likely a Selke candidate in the NHL, nevermind the A, and he returns with @Peck l87l who can bury goals left and right, just as long as I haven't touched the puck first on his line. Jokes aside, these guys assembled one of the deepest, strongest teams in recent memory without any bidding shenanigans and although they aren't playing 4D baseball like the Providence management, they have more talented on ice managers in terms of free contract value. These guys should be the team to beat in the west this season again, barring a substantial screw up in bidding or massive underperfomance. They're my pick for the 2nd slot.

1) :team315: Bridgeport Islanders :team315: - GM: @skyre5 AGM: @SouPerSaiyan PAGM: @Gthumbz42o
    @GrizGoal cries himself to sleep at night thinking about how he let these guys come back as AHL management. They might be a top 10 management duo in the NHL this season, nevermind the A, but yet like Rico and Pearson before them, they just can't get enough of being the big kids on the playground. Both managers have proven time and time again that they're both just as savy in negotiations as they are on the virtual ice, and they've won an AHL calder cup together just 2 seasons ago. Both guys also have multiple 80+ point AHL seasons and are a sure bet to get 70+ points and 20+ wins in a down season. I have no doubt that @skyre5 will have some tricks up his sleeve, although probably nothing like his "all DP" roster of seasons past. @SouPerSaiyan should lead the league in points this sesaon as well. This is the team to beat, the creme de la creme, and although I'm salty they were allowed to manage this season, they'll likely finally be cause for closing the AHL management criteria loophole. You're Pre-S41 Calder Cup cup champs, the Bridgeport Islanders.

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Not Greggy

Not Greggy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,024 / 93 / -147
    "They might be a top 10 management duo in the NHL this season, nevermind the A" This might be one of the worst takes ive ever seen. Good media tho great write up.

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  3. Broomball16

Broomball16 Washed

Discord:
    Broomball16#1587
    Ratings:
    +1,594 / 863 / -485
    Only top 10 teams are allowed to bid on me. Ty

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    Entering an Online Game
    Broomball1881
  4. Eamonn

Eamonn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    eamonn#0602
    Ratings:
    +1,093 / 17 / -68
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

<3

• Funny Funny x 3
    eamonnjcf
  5. skyre5

skyre5 AHL's Most Underpaid Player

Discord:
    313sky#2061
    Ratings:
    +559 / 34 / -71
    Maybe like 20th lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Not Greggy

Not Greggy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,024 / 93 / -147
    Yeah Id say about there, like u guys are def the best AHL duo just top 10 is crazy haha. Id say 15-20 range fs

No Streaming Account
  7. aCanadianGamer

aCanadianGamer Rhaenyra did nothing wrong

Discord:
    Bastulon#7740
    Ratings:
    +400 / 12 / -39
    @cabcavlax1 is cursed for not running it back in s38. Oh and for rotting Cup4blues! Automatic #32 manager

• Like Like x 1
    The Exodus // Party [1/4]
    No Streaming Account
  8. eLcocc

eLcocc Well-Known Member

Discord:
    elcocc#0
    Ratings:
    +30 / 4 / -5
    worst to first coming up

• Like Like x 2
    In World of CHEL
    itscoc
  9. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    I admit I was a little facetious. I just went and looked, I counted about 10 teams that they're better than though... :shock:

• Like Like x 1
  10. quatch02

quatch02 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    quatch02#0
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -2
    Last seasons CHAM:team352:IONS aren't even to:team352: 2 and fly's on D this season..... Guess it's time to start :team352:ushin' that :team352: again

• Winner Winner x 6
    Quatch02
  11. Kookzyy

Kookzyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kookzyy#0394
    Ratings:
    +214 / 8 / -15
    kookzyyyy
  12. Swizz Wrld

Swizz Wrld Well-Known Member

Discord:
    swizzwrld#0
    Ratings:
    +489 / 50 / -73
    he says no management success like I didn't win a mem cup season 37 and dominated every season I've owned in the chl

• Funny Funny x 1
    Swizzyx61
  13. Broomball16

Broomball16 Washed

Discord:
    Broomball16#1587
    Ratings:
    +1,594 / 863 / -485
    Wrong league buddy, if you managed in the C past S32 you’re irrelevant

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Entering an Online Game
    Broomball1881
  14. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46

ngl, I missed that. I clicked on everyones profile and did a quick 30 second brief and it still took me like 4 hours to make this so I couldn't commit more time to doing 5 minutes of research on each guy.

15. Persinger92

Persinger92 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bushx92#0
    Ratings:
    +297 / 23 / -29
    Thanks for the media man!!

persinger92
  16. Swizz Wrld

Swizz Wrld Well-Known Member

Discord:
    swizzwrld#0
    Ratings:
    +489 / 50 / -73
    All good man good write up

Swizzyx61
  17. RY0NN

RY0NN Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ryonn#9837
    Ratings:
    +65 / 7 / -7
    Good write up man. Love the media. But I’ma stay cup checking at #3 all season long <3

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Dad of Five 81

Dad of Five 81 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dad of Five 81#1761
    Ratings:
    +269 / 8 / -20
    Excellent, need more of this. Keep up the great work.

Kid check

• Like Like x 2
    dadoffive81
  19. D4D USA

D4D USA Well-Known Member

Discord:
    D4N USA#6332
    Ratings:
    +2,140 / 41 / -61
    Soup and sky stink. Go Baby Bs

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2