Wsh - Cbj handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by NerdyMamba, Aug 25, 2021.

1. The Nerdy Mamba

The Nerdy Mamba Ain't I Sexy Baby. Call me White n Dirty.

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    Shout out to wsh mgmt group for putting together a wonderful team.

every game decided in the 3rd period or later wonderful display of 2 deep teams going at it.
    Really could have went either way with just one bounce but if we were going to be beat I’m glad it was by you guys.

After a rough couple szns getting back to the playoffs was a nice feeling and I have to shout out my team for grinding out the szn we had our moments of toxic behaviour and some zoos but we managed to surprise a lot of people just as wsh has.

I wanna thank my mgmt group
    Camo stepping up when I was busy with work at times.

chris aka decker for always listening to me vent and rage about everything the last few szns

Tyler aka tgil for being a long time friend. I love you even though you’re a troll.

dougie and houle for being able to stick it out for a whole szn with me I know it wasn’t always easy for you guys. But I truly appreciate the both of you. Good luck in your rl hockey guys

The Russian aka titan even though your translator at times makes you sound crazy you’re sick on the thumbs and can’t wait to grind some cs with you.

dager thanks for being your enthusiastic self please change your stream title from top fall guys player I’m coming to take your spot

defty and jakey I know we didn’t get the results we wanted but it’s always fun to play with you guys the goon squad + me haha. #ogrebuild

tibby thank you for the wonderful season playing both consoles is never easy but you always showed up at an elite level I would have never of known you were on 80 ping every game. Keep proving people wrong

morra, gaming, thank you guys for coming in mid season and being really good sports. This final push doesn’t happen without you guys

Poland you were definitely at your finest this szn thanks for being an awesome dude and vibing with us all szn, I’ll come carry you in cod soon

bj keep being you man, finally played together since s2 and I’m glad I found that you were in bidding again. Welcome back we will keep working on your l2

demy you had a hell of a season in net, your goalie pulls will always give me ptsd thanks for sticking out the season sorry we couldn’t make your amazing season complete

choo choo you covered our asses so much this season when demy couldn’t be around, playing on short notice, doing your best to make it to game 1 of the loffs after being at a ball game. You had one hell of a szn and I truly hope you don’t blame yourself one bit for game 5.

Good luck to wsh the rest of the way routing for you guys. To my guys love you all and I’ll see some of you back next szn.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    NerdyMamba
  2. TGil36

TGil36 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tgil36#0
    Ratings:
    +88 / 4 / -9
    good series and good luck wsh, have to root for u now since the caps are my irl team..ggs fellas

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TGil36
  3. PAHWLISH

PAHWLISH Well-Known Member

Discord:
    PAHWLISH#6969
    Ratings:
    +139 / 7 / -24
    Good series to mamba and the Jackets.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    PAHWLISH
  4. Wallywallabe

Wallywallabe Well-Known Member

Discord:
    wallywallabee#8870
    Ratings:
    +86 / 4 / -6
    Ggs cbj was a great series.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Hypnxtiikz

Hypnxtiikz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 5 / -2
    Gg boys you guys suck to play against every game was tough all season

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. LOopSx91x

LOopSx91x Road 2 Glory eSports Captain!

Discord:
    loopsx91#0
    Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -30
    Gg's :team6:!!! i go try explain in my word and bad english hehe... But hey all of you from CBJ, you guys are an amazing team... Fucking nice job to the management!!!
    Before the playoffs start i don't really wanna play you cuz you are really tough to play... See you all Next season and thx for this amazing game's guys, i play NHL only for game's like this...

• Winner Winner x 5
    loopsx91